Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#626 Before February 2015

Dark5tar32

Re: Let's fix Parental Control

well I'm suprised that chris is actually starting to care about the age of purchase, because most everyone on EE knows he's mainly in it just for the money. no offense, but while you're at it just cancel out the god damn chat purchase alltogether!

#627 Before February 2015

matt7777

Dark5tar32 wrote:

well I'm suprised that chris is actually starting to care about the age of purchase, because most everyone on EE knows he's mainly in it just for the money. no offense, but while you're at it just cancel out the god damn chat purchase alltogether!

If you mean this for chat, he loses money with every chat purchase.

#628 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

ABC Boy & Loffer Logger wrote:

<snip'd>

You got me. Maybe I should try to think of a new one...

#629 Before February 2015

Flobalob

matt7777 wrote:
Dark5tar32 wrote:

If you mean this for chat, he loses money with every chat purchase.

Which is why it would be a WIN-WIN for all of us! (Except the parents, but screw them.)

Completely removing the system altogether seems perfectly logical. With an agreement that they will not behave inappropriately and that if they do, then EE can do whatever is necessary. Maybe have a 'Terms and Conditions' page in which it says that EE can get the police involved, if needed. Not that they actually would, just to scare the crap out of the kids so that they'll be good.

And anyway, throughout this whole topic, has anyone mentioned the amount of SPAM there would be in the game if EVERYONE had chat? The numbers of active users is growing daily. If everyone were to get chat, other systems would definitely be needed, such as anti-spam, private messaging and the option to mute players.

As a person who was non-chat for a relatively long period of time, I know how quickly people quit without it. I've recommended 6 friends here, all quit within a week of playing because they said it looked much cooler with chat and that they expected it to just be an built in game feature, without the paying.

Also, the first person I met once I had bought chat was Reymysterio2209. He stills plays this game and we are still good friends. Quite frankly, the description of this game on some websites, 'Make new friends!', is very misleading; it should say something more along the lines of 'Join the game as a guest! Hope it's better with an account! Get an account! See it's no better unless you get chat! Quit!'.

My last point is that after all these years of posts/pages/topics about parental discussion, NONE have found a logical, practical solution that pleases everyone. Clearly admins, you cannot satisfy all arguments, and since the chat limitations have already been added...

...lets just try and cut our losses, shall we?

#630 Before February 2015

Robandrich =_=

Hi can i be admin chris   plz ill work for this game ?? yes/no but ill work promise plz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? plz sry i stop say plz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ok if so i swear i dont wont to make mistake :/   so can i be admin ????????? :/ ?????

#631 Before February 2015

jemhun

Robandrich =_= wrote:

Hi can i be admin chris   plz ill work for this game ?? yes/no but ill work promise plz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? plz sry i stop say plz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ok if so i swear i dont wont to make mistake :/   so can i be admin ????????? :/ ?????

Read this http://eeforumify.com/faq
Now read the first question!
Anyway welcome to the forums!

#632 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Robandrich =_= wrote:

Bump

Considering youve been warned 3 or 4 times and use EE Artist ingame probably not.   We all want to be mods but we don't realize it's a big deal until it's laid out in front of us.     Welcome to the forums.     On topic Parental Control has always been a problem.     I wonder what we could do.

#633 Before February 2015

TVStranger

Hello, i'm HabboGame and i'm sad because i want to chat with my friends, i'm 11 years old, but this is only a game, why we need to pay to games?, why need to pay? Ok, Our dads, but we can speak with our dads about the Parental Control because Everybody Edits is only a game, we don't need to pay only to be an chat user. Please Chris, can you modify the chat? We need to stop this spam for chat, please quit the Parental Control to be free, i only want this. Please Chris, do this.

#634 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Robandrich =_= wrote:

I don't think he would say yes... it is VERY nooby to do that. Can I ask you, have you programmed any online games? or even programmed? What would you do to help EE?

#635 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

soccerfreak006 wrote:
Robandrich =_= wrote:

I don't think he would say yes... it is VERY nooby to do that. Can I ask you, have you programmed any online games? or even programmed? What would you do to help EE?

Make sh?tty levels and sit on his fat *ss and do nothing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#636 Before February 2015

Loffer Logge

Back on topic...
I think the current system is fine.   The point is that parents must give their children permission to chat.   If your parents won't let you, then the system is working.   If you can't ask your parents for one cent, you should work on your relationship with them.   If they think it's a scam, use PayPal.   That way, EE doesn't even see your credit card information.

#637 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

No, You don't understand. Some guy like me, My parents allow me to chat with others, like right now(to learn english, lol) but NOT approving paying to chat.

#638 Before February 2015

Loffer Logge

Do they understand why they are paying?   Because they are not paying to be able to chat, just to show that they are over 18.

#639 Before February 2015

Terence22205

The problem with the current system, (not sure if this was mentioned yet) is that many parents are fine with paying with their credit card but might not want to pay online, or on a gaming site for fear of getting their information stolen. I know this may seem paranoid but a surprising amount of people are like this.

#640 Before February 2015

Loffer Logge

Then they can use PayPal, which is a trusted company used by many people, and when they pay through PayPal, the people receiving the money do not see you credit card information at all.

#641 Before February 2015

Jumperjolly

Loffer Logge wrote:

Then they can use PayPal, which is a trusted company used by many people, and when they pay through PayPal, the people receiving the money do not see you credit card information at all.

Bro, that would be for my parents asking if I could Hang out alone, in the street, at 1 a.m. with some guy I met on the internet.

Do you get the point already? No matter how scientificly you can prouve that there is no scam, they still focus on the "PENNY OF DOOM" the you must PAY on the internet. They wont care if its a https:// because there are "hackers" on the internet. Please don't start telling me you cant hack paypal... Where I live, the people were able to hack the goverment websites (from what I know on the news).

#642 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Guys, you know what? Paying for chat is USELESS. Just let chat for free. Just quit this game if you parents don't allow.

#643 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

ABC Boy wrote:

Guys, you know what? Paying for chat is USELESS. Just let chat for free. Just quit this game if you parents don't allow.

Facedesk_by_ToSealOurFate.jpg

#644 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

SixtySeven wrote:
ABC Boy wrote:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ … urFate.jpg

Useful posts.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#645 Before February 2015

Jumperjolly

Actually, I did quit in a way, but im just chillin' on the forums.

#646 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

minimania wrote:
SixtySeven wrote:
ABC Boy wrote:

FACEDESK

Useful posts.

Flame?

#647 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

ABC Boy wrote:
minimania wrote:
SixtySeven wrote:

FACEDESK

Useful posts.

Flame?

No. Not flame that was a useful idea.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#648 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Face desk is a useful idea? Huh? what idea is it? Ask your parents to facedesk for chat?

#649 Before February 2015

TVStranger

Hello, i'm HabboGame and i'm sad because i want to chat with my friends, i'm 11 years old, but this is only a game, why we need to pay to games?, why need to pay? Ok, Our dads, but we can speak with our dads about the Parental Control because Everybody Edits is only a game, we don't need to pay only to be an chat user. Please Chris, can you modify the chat? We need to stop this spam for chat, please quit the Parental Control to be free, i only want this. Please Chris, i want much chat and my dads don't wants to pay only for a game. Not because i'm a children, it's because we live in Venezuela and my dads don't like to pay for a game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

#650 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

TVStranger wrote:

Hello, i'm HabboGame and i'm sad because i want to chat with my friends, i'm 11 years old, but this is only a game, why we need to pay to games?, why need to pay? Ok, Our dads, but we can speak with our dads about the Parental Control because Everybody Edits is only a game, we don't need to pay only to be an chat user. Please Chris, can you modify the chat? We need to stop this spam for chat, please quit the Parental Control to be free, i only want this. Please Chris, i want much chat and my dads don't wants to pay only for a game. Not because i'm a children, it's because we live in Venezuela and my dads don't like to pay for a game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Please don't spam smiley's... it can get obnoxious after the first 5.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Chris 142393302928403

Board footer