Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

krubby

Make Up Some Afterlives/Talk About Obscure Ones.

Yeah, look at what the title says. I think an interesting afterlife is where when you die you go to this huge city, and when your name is said (while referring to you) for the last time you vanish to who-knows-where-if-anywhere. So like, King Tut and Jesus have been stuck there for ages and are just bored of it and Jesus is all like "Me! Why does my name have to be used every few seconds?!"

I like the afterlife in Problem Sleuth. Getting to hang out with Death and play board games with him and other dudes sounds sweet.

Last edited by krubby (Dec 30 2012 9:48:39 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Nickolai

Re: Make Up Some Afterlives/Talk About Obscure Ones.

I like to think that my life is actually just a flashback occurring while I am dying.   Like how people say your life flashes before your eyes when you die.   Another one I think of is that life is a dream and when we die we wake up in the afterlife in our new body.

#3 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I'll make one up that I've had thoughts about...

When you die, you are given a choice: Judgement from God and the Devil, where either you get Heaven or Hell, or you can choose to keep your spirit in the middle-world (Earth), where your spirit will roam forever as a ghost.

#4 Before February 2015

Deetz

I think an interesting one is that everyone gets there own "planet", as a house, and they can visit other's planets as they please (if they are allowed). (people can describe their utopic planet if they wish //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )

Mine would be full of intertwining waterslides, rollercoasters, fro-yo bars, and wi-fi cafes.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Deetz wrote:

I think an interesting one is that everyone gets there own "planet", as a house, and they can visit other's planets as they please (if they are allowed). (people can describe their utopic planet if they wish //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )

Mine would be full of intertwining waterslides, rollercoasters, fro-yo bars, and wi-fi cafes.

I would have burritos.
http://i.qkme.me/3secm0.jpg

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

So. Much. Mexicano.

#7 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Mine?
Video games, food (more like a food generator), TV's w/cable (LED/3D modes), unlimited water source, Tempur-Pedic bed, exercise room, arcade alley, fully customizable self-serve ice cream bar, hmm... and a giant safe that would take about 1,378,042 years for someone to hack and is the door to my fully black mansion. Another one of the same safe (three of them) guards my storage rooms for money, weaponry (in case there happens to be AWW [Afterlife World War]), and technology research.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#8 Before February 2015

Deetz

gregregreg wrote:

<snip> my fully black mansion. <snip>

I love you

#9 Before February 2015

hummerz5

I agree with Arceus64. I'd expect three options. Heaven, Hell, or the middle option. Be it Earth-haunting, or just the average of the two. Like Florida. Hot, but not agonizing.

Or maybe it'd just be coming back down to Earth, but with no recollection of your former self. So, with that theory, I could have been a King three lifetimes ago, or maybe another peasant. Who knows?

#10 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

You get reincarnated into Star Trek.

#11 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Not entirely sure if this is on-topic but I've been meaning to say it.
If I were a god, and was all-powerful as well as omnipresent, I would love going through dead people's lives to judge them.   My own mini-movie to watch, and hundreds of thousands more are added to my queue daily.   Fast forward through boring people, maybe take one person's and replay it as a video game where I can make different decisions.

Also if I were a god I would give daily proof.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#12 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

When you die you go into a daze for about 100 years, more or less, and after that period of time you can get re-incarnated, the process repeats and as life span increases so does the amount of time your in daze. This is to prevent people from meeting other people who had a different amount of past lives than others although this probably won't always work and there is a slim chance of meeting someone with a past life in this period of time.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#13 Before February 2015

We're all in a simulation. I need scissors! 61!

#14 Before February 2015

krubby

Deetz wrote:

Isn't that pretty much what the Mormons believe?

#15 Before February 2015

Deetz

idk, sure.

I know nothing of religion.

#16 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Deetz wrote:

That's called British Gas.

#17 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Right when our brain can't do any more functioning, our conscious instantly switches to the most recently born life form in the entire Universe, without any memories of the life we just died from.

#18 Before February 2015

imtn

Once we die, we become the spirit of some object/material in the real world. So, you could turn into the spirit of your dining room table. Then, all contact/transportation is done by willpower, not legs/fins/wings. Of course, you cannot move your object ,but you can influence its effect on other people. Also, the more well known, influential, and famous you are, the more commonplace and necessary an object you inhabit. That's why the people who are basic elements (water, electricity, steel) are, although human in their past life, virtually demigods in the next.

krubby1423671273290159

Board footer