Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Water Glitch-God Mode

Hello all,

There is a glitch, if, when you are in god mode, and you are stationary (not moving around) in water, your name does not appear, unless you press "Shift". (Shift actually lets you see anyone's name [and chat boxes, like "Hi." or "Follow me." and whatnot.]) Images of in/out of water are posted below...
Before-waterglitch.PNGBefore...
After-waterglitch.PNGAfter!

-Greg

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#2 Before February 2015

mavri

Re: Water Glitch-God Mode

i dont know i will try it. maby its cus the name and chat boxes hide after some seconds ant the name too :/

#3 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I've noticed with at least messages that they don't appear when someone is moving or inside a block.   This counts for gravity dots, so probably for water as well.

#4 Before February 2015

colon

If you move, it should usually disappear. IT'S NOT A GLITCH. That's just a point. I'm not ragin'.

#5 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

IATOAO: i wasn't moving, i was stationary, and in god mode. IK when you are moving, your name doesnt appear, unless you press shift.
Azure: IDK about that, maybe i never noticed.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#6 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

For in all moving gravity stuffs, it will cause you to "move" and not to show name (excluding shift). Maybe MrShoe was new, so he made it "disappear"   when you are on water, whenever you are god or not, instead of only normal mode.

#7 Before February 2015

devanwolf

I saw 4 updates on the news about the boost update and didn't saw the water glitch topic. Please fix this.

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#8 Before February 2015

Notsobad

Just press 'enter' or 't' and click someone on the game except in the chat. This does what shift would do but it locks it so even it water or if you are moving, you see names and chat.

#9 Before February 2015

devanwolf

This will be fixed soon/PLZ FIX THIS

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

gregregreg1423697393264039

Board footer