Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

devanwolf

Get costum smileys!

aGEgB.png
A spelling mistake that he didn't correct a long time ago. It's a very big typo error. It's supposed to be "custom" or "costume" because we need to suggest custom smileys.
I hope this will get fixed soon.

Last edited by devanwolf (Dec 28 2012 7:58:05 pm)

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Get costum smileys!

Get in on all the fun is correct, actually. Get in on all of the fun is better, but what is there is correct.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Smileys is the correct spelling, not Smilies.
Also, there used to be a topic for this, but I got too bothered to update it so I had it locked.

#4 Before February 2015

devanwolf

Can we correct this big typo error (and custom smilies system)?

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

devanwolf1423697796263636

Board footer