Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015, last edited by devanwolf (2015-08-24 18:12:14)

devanwolf

(MAGIC REMOVED) (FIXED) Please remove the magic timer!

Look at the time until magic whitters away near the magic bar. That's strange.
7dlwz.png
I have 80 magic right now (picture said that I have 82). When I wait until time is up or wait tomorrow, I leveled down! (to magic 79 or 70) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad That's annoying, Magic cannot level down! I don't like it, so please remove/fix this!

EDIT: YAY!!! It's finally gone! Now no more annoyances from the magic timer removal!

EDIT 2: ...And the common magic coins are completely gone for good...

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#2 Before February 2015

Bimps

Re: (MAGIC REMOVED) (FIXED) Please remove the magic timer!

Just get more magic coins, simple.

#3 Before February 2015

octodecillion
Formerly strider

you could get more magic or you could beg julian/MrShoe to remove the timer but i
do hate that timer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue cuz i got 10 magic and the next day i had lost 8 of the 10 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

devanwolf

Help me! This is a leveldown bug! The lava block/fire update is there and forgot to remove the magic timer/fix the bug!
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad MrShoe PLEASE REMOVE THIS NOW! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#5 Before February 2015

Angel16

We need that timer removed!

What happens when one of us loses internet connection?

We go from a level 10 - to - a level 0

What if we leave for a while because we got other things to attend?

we level down!

We work to get our coins and yet we lose them if we dont show up everyday?
Thats insane! On top of all of that we also have items that cant be used until we get to a certain level! This needs to stop!

#6 Before February 2015

coolguy5649

I agree

#7 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

*Breaks this bunch of useless nubby posts*

It's not a bug it is made that   way, anyways, you can't lose 8 coins IN ONE DAY if you leave a hour or two YOU WILL ONLY LOSE 1-2 COINS
If   you don't like it, just quit EE, it's just a game and you don't ha ve to be a high level to enjoy it.

#8 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

MrShoe reduced the magic degeneration time, so all you need to get is like 5 or 6 coins a day and your class will stay the same.

#9 Before February 2015

Master1

I agree, but of course then it would be too easy to level up higher. He needs to:

- Add more levels
- Increase the number of magic coins needed for each level

then he can remove that safely.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#10 Before February 2015

Me7777

The timer is OK but it making you go down levels is not, instead make the time only remove your magic coins but NOT going down levels, because luck is not a fair way to level

#11 Before February 2015

Lane1205

I also level down pretty often. I have been a member here for 3 years and I still don't understood the timer now.

Last edited by Lane1205 (Feb 11 2013 4:13:17 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Maloonkey

Remove magic-coin losing. Add 250 levels. SOLVED... Hehehe

#13 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Or add a vacation mode, where you can't get nor lose magic coins. (In other words, "Magic sucks" mode)

#14 Before February 2015

Kangxp

I'm level 11. Everytime I log-in, the difference between yesterday's and today's bar is like 1/100. And I only lost like 3 coins in 24 hours.

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#15 Before February 2015

Koto

I don't ever remember him saying he was going to "fix" it.   It's just fine, in my opinion, just as long as the majority of the stuff that's required at level 11 or 12, were as lame as Bruce, that would be ok, in my book.   Also, that ladder bug, that you have in your signature, its supposed to work that way, although, I think it would be cool, if you could climb up from underneath one-ways, but that's another topic.

devanwolf1423698255263177

Board footer