Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Custom Smileys [All Done]

^^ i have did the custom smileys ... so it can be like choosing up n down part :
< 56157636.png >
< downgr.png >
here is picture of all combinations ...
combinationsmileys.png
separated: separated.png
So feel free to comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by xDeviLx (Sep 22 2010 3:06:07 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Re: Custom Smileys [All Done]

if chris approves this , i going to create crowns for it , too, n all wnat it needs ^^

#3 Before February 2015

musuki

Haha, that looks great, just don't expect it to be 'approved' by Chris. Not saying it's a bad idea (I like it!), but from what I've seen he makes things himself, perhaps taking some inspiration from suggestions.

Last edited by musuki (Sep 22 2010 4:38:42 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Ang3L

musuki wrote:

Haha, that looks great, just don't expect it to be 'approved' by Chris. Not saying it's a bad idea (I like it!), but from what I've seen he makes things himself, perhaps taking some inspiration from suggestions.

thaths why i hate him O,o he wont let me help -.-" but i cound create so cool things

#5 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

Those are great and so is the Idea. I always wanted to have a :] smiley.

But the combinations with the devil smiley look stupid in my opinion.

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

If Chris puts all of these,we get a very very funny refresh!

#7 Before February 2015

Ang3L

YoshisIsland wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile if you think it looks stupid >Dont Use It<.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile who likes it, uses it ... ^^

Urunberkay12 wrote:

well... he could put a vote should he do it ... :/ i think it would be great , cause your smiley = exactly same as you feel //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
i think there should be like you choose your top 10 smileys , and you can choose em , or change...
if chris approves this or tells it should maybe work if i do else of it , i gonna do all of it then the menu option , choosing smileys , thath "top 10" ... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by xDeviLx (Sep 22 2010 11:19:58 am)

#8 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

xDeviLx wrote:
YoshisIsland wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile if you think it looks stupid >Dont Use It<.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile who likes it, uses it ... ^^

Urunberkay12 wrote:

well... he could put a vote should he do it ... :/ i think it would be great , cause your smiley = exactly same as you feel //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
i think there should be like you choose your top 10 smileys , and you can choose em , or change...
if chris approves this or tells it should maybe work if i do else of it , i gonna do all of it then the menu option , choosing smileys , thath "top 10" ... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I'd suggest to make the whole devil smileys completely red instead of yellow and red mixed.

#9 Before February 2015

Ang3L

YoshisIsland wrote:
xDeviLx wrote:
YoshisIsland wrote:

Urunberkay12 wrote:

I'd suggest to make the whole devil smileys completely red instead of yellow and red mixed.

i said ill do all if chris approoves this and says this gonna be next update, then i gonna finish em , this is just test version how would it look like ...

#10 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

If you're gonna wait for Chris to approve them, you're gonna have to wait for a looong time. He said in a post a while ago that he won't accept user-made content at this point in development.

#11 Before February 2015

Ang3L

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

If you're gonna wait for Chris to approve them, you're gonna have to wait for a looong time. He said in a post a while ago that he won't accept user-made content at this point in development.

i kno so anyway i w8 till he approves or declines =.=
i kno i gonna w8 cause i sent hem private message be4 month , and he havent answered it.
-CHRIS IF YOU ARE READING THIS GOD DAMN YOU AND I HATE YOU =.=

#12 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Cool smilies.

#13 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Lol, I think typing in all caps and insulting him isn't the best way to get him to consider putting in your smilies in the game.

Just saying.

#14 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Lol, I think typing in all caps and insulting him isn't the best way to get him to consider putting in your smilies in the game.

Just saying.

In most cases it does the opposite //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#15 Before February 2015

Ang3L

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Just saying.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral i dont care if he putts em in game just i wanna him tell me does he approve it or not
=.= i aint attacking him... just it is like im idiot w8ing for his approve , and he aint online on forum 1 sec -a week-
i just wanna thath MUD@FU#A to tell me is he FU#$NG with me or he gonna act normal and approve it or decline it

#16 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

I'm sure Chris is busy with the game or any other stuff so he has no time to (first) find this forum (second) answer to it. But I don't know. I'm just guessing.

#17 Before February 2015

Fendox

I want devil smiley with sunglasses. C:

#18 Before February 2015

Cola1

Great even though the 2nd last row of smileys are are bit tall but that doesn't matter.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#19 Before February 2015

Dayimo

Workin on the devil w sunglasses

EDIT: Here ya go devilwsunglasses.png

Last edited by Dayimo (Oct 12 2010 5:07:33 am)

#20 Before February 2015

Fendox

Dayimo wrote:

Workin on the devil w sunglasses

EDIT: Here ya go http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1038 … lasses.png

Cool. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#21 2019-10-10 19:01:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

LUCKY YOU, 2010 POSTER! Your topic just so happens to be one of the topics that was archived within the world's largest webpage archive. This even includes the original suggestion images, preserved 'til who knows when, so HERE THEY ARE!

56157636.png

downgr.png

combinationsmileys.png

separated.png

Not only that, but nine years later, your dream is COMING TRUE with the Everybody Edits Universe smiley customization feature! ??? CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES ARE NOW A PIECE OF EVERYBODY EITS HISTORY ???

Everybody Edits is Fred

#22 2019-10-10 21:09:26, last edited by Trytu (2019-10-10 22:55:45)

Trytu

N1KF wrote:

LUCKY YOU, 2010 POSTER! Your topic just so happens to be one of the topics that was archived within the world's largest webpage archive. This even includes the original suggestion images, preserved 'til who knows when, so HERE THEY ARE!

56157636.png

downgr.png

combinationsmileys.png

separated.png

Not only that, but nine years later, your dream is COMING TRUE with the Everybody Edits Universe smiley customization feature! ??? CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES ARE NOW A PIECE OF EVERYBODY EITS HISTORY ???

CONTENT WARNING
previous version

help me to fill this table :3

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Wooted by: (2)

#23 2019-10-11 00:52:27

NoNK

Tag yourself, I'm tongue ache

Wooted by:
NoNK1570751547764101

Board footer