Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

NikK's Blocks Ideas and Graphics

If anyone already suggested this, my apologies.

yellowdoorsandkeys.jpg

From left to right:

Yellow opened door - Yellow opened gate - Yellow closed gate - Yellow closed door - Yellow keys

I'll make more different-colored doors and keys later. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

---

90644529.jpgsomethingq.jpggreensanta.jpg99045300.jpg

From left to right:

X|> (I don't know how to draw it) - Bandit guy - Goblin/elf - Nerd

Note 1:
I know the closed gate is horrible, but, hey, nobody's perfect.

Last edited by NikK (Feb 3 2011 5:16:30 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Tree

Re: NikK's Blocks Ideas and Graphics

I like it!

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

TREE wrote:

I like it!

Thx //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Tomorrow I'll make the yellow gate which I forgot to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

lol, why not make them open and closed too!

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

NikK

Cola1 wrote:

lol, why not make them open and closed too!

Oh yea, forgot that too, thx. I'm kinda sleepy now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

henryhuang33

cool

#7 Before February 2015

Burnett

I think you like yellow.

#8 Before February 2015

Tree

Ya, they look great, and they are perfect. I even tried to find something wrong with it (not to be mean but to help you) and I couldn't find anything. Can you look at my graphics and tell me what I can do better? The link is under my signature.

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I like the ideas. We just need to have a color palette for all blocks, and Chris could just make generic grey blocks that work with an ingame color palette. This would eliminate the need for colors and the graphic suggestions would be full of new ideas rather than new colors for existing bricks. Of course, for keys and gates or other corresponding items (to avoid color confusion) you could only make a second counterpart (say, a key) for a color of first counterpart (gate/door). As in you create a yellow gate/door. Now, you can ONLY make a yellow key/other color key that matches a color of gate/door that already exists.

Wow, I didn't expect to type that much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I'm just gonna copy-paste this to another topic, so don't be alarmed when you see this somewhere else.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

NikK

JadElClemens wrote:

I like the ideas. We just need to have a color palette for all blocks, and Chris could just make generic grey blocks that work with an ingame color palette. This would eliminate the need for colors and the graphic suggestions would be full of new ideas rather than new colors for existing bricks. Of course, for keys and gates or other corresponding items (to avoid color confusion) you could only make a second counterpart (say, a key) for a color of first counterpart (gate/door). As in you create a yellow gate/door. Now, you can ONLY make a yellow key/other color key that matches a color of gate/door that already exists.

Wow, I didn't expect to type that much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I'm just gonna copy-paste this to another topic, so don't be alarmed when you see this somewhere else.

Yea, I know, but I don't have too much blocks ideas, and these different colored doors, gates and keys have been suggested but no one made them :/

I also suggested the Keys + Other things. Take a look at it and tell me what you think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

Doghana

Yea i like the yellow stuff, they're cool, nice job nikk //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I've been experimenting and done some stuff (see below in singature) as well (everyone i'd love to hear your feed back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Yea there is quite a few mistakes in there, it's my first shot at this. With most of them, i've just made new colours for existing blocks, but i also tried making a new et, the water bricks. The graphics right now are a bit crap, but i'm working on it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Nice recolors. They should really add yellow doors. ^-^ Also, next time you post a graphic image, you should save it as a PNG. Saving images as a jpeg can mess up the picture quality.

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer36

Sabrillian wrote:

Nice recolors. They should really add yellow doors. ^-^ Also, next time you post a graphic image, you should save it as a PNG. Saving images as a jpeg can mess up the picture quality.

So true, I just wish the first time I posted a jpeg 500 ppl made me feel like an idiot for using jpeg.

#14 Before February 2015

NikK

Sabrillian wrote:

Yea I know, but as I have jpeg as my default, I forget to change it. Thanks for the help and feedback.
NEWS: Added three smileys! See in the first post!

NikK 1423716246245186

Board footer