Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighterlev

Sea Package

Alright. I made some Sea Smiles for the Game. Well. When ever Water gets added to the game. [WITCH I HOPE REGISTERD USERS THAT DON'T HAVE BETA GET TO USE WATER TO!]
Anyway. About the Water Smiles. There kinda like..Fish Smiles, but you can use them when ever your in the water. Here's a Picture of the ones I found on other websites so far:        SeaPackage.jpg

And I would like for these Fish/Sea Smiles for the game to be for Registerd Users. And well. They can cost as much as who ever wants to add it to the game. As much as the Admistors want it to be. Well I kinda want all of them to be in 1 Package thing. And cost as much as the Admistors want it. Anyway. These also can be Animals for the game when ever Water gets added to the game. So. I hope people might like them..And I also got something else to show on another Thread. And I added a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Smile wearing a Helmet for Underwater Things to do. He's right between the Crab and Dolphin.
Ps: And if this is in the Wrong Topic. Please move it to the right Topic.
SinceEarly: Nighter

Last edited by Nighterlev (Mar 1 2011 6:55:37 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Sea Package

1. It's not when water gets added, it's if.
2. Smileys are usually circular.
3. If water ever gets added, for obvious reason, it will go through Beta testing first.
4. It's which, not witch. Registered, not registerd. The last to is a too. I'm a grammar nazi. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Nice package,but stick to the EE style.

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

ummm wtf smileys arnt shaped like fish chris will NEVER use these cause he sticks to the normal 16x16 CIRCLE type

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

All EE smilies must be 16x16 blocks. And *moved* to Graphics suggestions.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

ethan0369

use your comon sence! Have you seen other smileys? before you make a topic, you sould think about what's allready in the game first.-_-

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

These look like they are sprites that have been copied from some sort of aquarium game.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Cola1

SeaPackage.jpg
Look at octopus. It's Octo from Poopymon xS

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Nighterlev 1423716714244718

Board footer