Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Re: Friends list

I thought that next time I'm going to post here, I'm actually going to post some new content.
Well, I just added some stuff to the image, what I've added displays if the friend has beta and/or chat.
BCArb.png
The last thing I was working on for this was a search window, to find people on EE, but it failed so I didn't keep working on it. Here's the unfinished window btw:
YZmh6.png

-------------------

@1Line087
Your words show great wisdom, and thanks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#27 Before February 2015

dutchtimNL

I really like your graphics sleepy.

I personally think this would be cool, but the menu/lobby should be visible when inside a level, just like the currently profiles are.
Also i would like to tell you that this friend list idea is great, and although it has been suggested a million times, i like yours the best.
This DOESN'T mean i dislike others!
But hey, there are so many suggestions and so many editors who like the idea, what keeps him from putting it ingame? (I know it's a load of work to put this ingame as he isn't just uploading something, he has to change the code, and if it goes wrong he has to get the game working again through the backup)

+rep!

#28 Before February 2015

Muffy

The friend list is coming out soon!

#29 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@DutchtimNL
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.
I guess it could be in-game, like the profiles, I've made this friends list design quite some time ago, when it still didn't have the in-game profile.
And thanks, again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

@Muffinator99
Heard about this, I haven't played EE for a while.

#30 Before February 2015

everybodysediting1

awesome! +1 rep!

#31 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Great idea! I like it!

#32 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Im happy this idea made it threw. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#33 2022-11-08 07:14:39

some woman

typo u wrote "profie" instead of "profile"... other than that this is AWESOME can we get this added!!

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#34 2022-11-08 22:07:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

some woman wrote:

typo u wrote "profie" instead of "profile"... other than that this is AWESOME can we get this added!!

sadly no...EEO is not getting updated and it'll never have a friend list...without the online worlds list its SO HARD to find other players, I still haven't found any.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#35 2022-11-08 22:46:51

Minimania
Moderation Team

N1KF wrote:
some woman wrote:

sadly no...EEO is not getting updated and it'll never have a friend list...without the online worlds list its SO HARD to find other players, I still haven't found any.

You're still on my friends list

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Minimania1667944011796623

Board footer