Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Re: Astronaut smiley

Iced wrote:

Right so i've settled this, ignore anything i've said, I want any feedback now, just explain why you think its bad! If its REALLY REALLY REALLY bad, I want to know!

1. It doesn't fit the theme/shape of EE smilies.
2. All you did was edit minor parts of the Robot smiley.

#27 Before February 2015

Iced

Ok, i'll improve next time.

#28 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Well, I would like to edit yours. Maybe it will be improved!
EDIT:
7xz9f.pngiLlrA.png
Sorry, but the robot smiley didn't fit the smiley.

Last edited by ABC Boy (Aug 2 2012 5:51:54 am)

#29 Before February 2015

hisss

Yellowish orange visor would be good and edit the dimensions.[not change edit this is everybodyedits]

#30 Before February 2015

collectionshower

For someone who designed the Robot Smiley, you should do better than this. I mean, it's good, but try to make it more original, and not use something you've done in the past and edit it a bit. For example, I try not to reuse my smileys and alter them SLIGHTLY. You're a great graphic designer, who designed a nice robot, now why don't you design an Astronaut without using the robot?

#31 Before February 2015

Iced

collectionshower has made a good point, consider this smiley closed, thanks for that collectionshower, it made me feel better //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#32 Before February 2015

Kirby

honestly, koto this isnt criticism anymore, not its turning into plain rudeness

you dont say "it sucks" your supposed to say "its alright" or "i dont really like it because ____"

at least post a legit reason

i personally think you should change the color of the visor to a darker gray and round the edges a bit, but otherwise, good work!

Iced 1423723073238359

Board footer