Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Diego544

My ideas

My new smiley and block here Bombeman package 2 Smileys and 2 blocks block basic and Brick basic https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … t=1&ref=nf

Last edited by Diego544 (Aug 21 2012 9:29:46 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: My ideas

Read the rules, put things in the right place, and use an image sharing site like imgur.com if you want to share pictures.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Different55 wrote:

Read the rules, put things in the right place, and use an image sharing site like imgur.com if you want to share pictures.

Being a nub I took the i.imgum and deleted the i. and made the link imgur.com/Tcvcl.png which is a pic from sleepy's graphics... hes a copier.

Last edited by Sixty_Seven (Aug 20 2012 12:22:08 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@Sixty_Seven

I believe these are Stubby's graphics, they're not mine, and he has made a mistake with the link, as it's "/i.imgur.com".
I agree, this is pretty lame from Diego544's side.

Set aside the actual topic's subject, and let me ask you a question, Sixty_Seven, I don't remember giving you my permission using the "Sleepy" and "Facepalm" smileys in you signature.

#5 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Those are my old smileys... But I still care that he copied them. Try making your own. D:<

fgRzols.png

#6 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Sleepy wrote:

@Sixty_Seven

I believe these are Stubby's graphics, they're not mine, and he has made a mistake with the link, as it's "/i.imgur.com".
I agree, this is pretty lame from Diego544's side.

Set aside the actual topic's subject, and let me ask you a question, Sixty_Seven, I don't remember giving you my permission using the "Sleepy" and "Facepalm" smileys in you signature.

Kk lol new sig.   And yes it was Stubby's.   very lame...

@Stubby it doesnt matter if he copies because he could never make anything as good as yours =P

#7 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

D= Speak English I can't Read My Mind's Gonna Explode.
(Srsly what did he say? I can't use chrome anymore and I don't have a translator)

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#8 Before February 2015

hopperkk

minimania wrote:

(Srsly what did he say? I can't use chrome anymore and I don't have a translator)

``But not as flame that has no face and white``

#9 Before February 2015

Masternat

hopperkk wrote:
minimania wrote:

``But not as flame that has no face and white``

Did you use google translate? since this does not look like it does sence

Diego544 1423723695237737

Board footer