Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ee protester

NO COST BETA! NO COST BETA! NO COST BETA!

Hi! Im The Everybodyedits liberal rights protester! And Me, as well as ALOT! of other people who play this game think that we shouldn't have to pay $10 to play a game!!! What ever happened to Everybody Edits? Huh? Because for the people on the less weathly side arent part of that everybody if you have to pay! WHOS WITH ME!!!????>:O

#2 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: NO COST BETA! NO COST BETA! NO COST BETA!

Basically, all the updates are now free. To play the game isnt $10. There are a lot of sites w/ games that are over $10 with no free levels to see how you like the game. And, yes, you DO have to play $10 to play a game. Even monopoly is that much money in stores. And, yes, its a game. Just because its on a board doesnt mean its not a game.

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

7xqdT.png
Play as guest/free account, then.

Stop being a giant idiot, you don't have to pay a damn cent to play ee.

Also

we shouldn't have to pay $10 to play a game!!!

so i hurd u liek every console/pc game ever?

Not locking for potential lulz.

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

>.< Geeze, it's all to SUPPORT Everybody Edits lock this NOW

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Lulz it is.

#6 Before February 2015

Randomdude

-1 rep to him?

#7 Before February 2015

Master1

wow beta is to support the game not to play it you still get just about everything you just have to wait a little longer if you made a game you would find that the cost to run it is so much that you would see why he has beta for 10$ and plus youcan get off your lazy buttand rake someones leaves or cut there grass to get the money then give it to your parents to get you beta i mean CMON it almost too easy

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

ps. no ones with you but da losers

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

DBear

alex wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/7xqdT.png
Play as guest/free account, then.

Stop being a giant idiot, you don't have to pay a damn cent to play ee.

llololololollolol

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#10 Before February 2015

Thip

lol alex, the :O lol and lol for the first post :d

Last edited by Thip (Dec 30 2010 8:08:08 am)

#11 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

ee protester wrote:

Hi! Im The Everybodyedits liberal rights protester! And Me, as well as ALOT! of other people who play this game think that we shouldn't have to pay $10 to play a game!!! What ever happened to Everybody Edits? Huh? Because for the people on the less weathly side arent part of that everybody if you have to pay! WHOS WITH ME!!!????>:O

If your household can afford to pay rent, a car, a computer and an internet connection, you are not less "wealthy" than anyone else who decided to support the game.

I hope this topic and your account is a joke. If not, I genuinely feel sorry for you since you can't seem to think beyond your own selfish need to have everything for free instead of actually thinking of the game developers who offers you to play this game for free.

Since Alex seems to want this topic open, I'll keep it that way. But if I see any other post like this from you, you're out of the forums, understood?

#12 Before February 2015

mrvalley

at least we don't have to fork out the money every month, like with most other games I've seen that are like this *cough*runescape*cough cough*

besides, you don't even have to earn it.   you can just complete surveys and get the gems that way.   companies see that people are willing to complete the offers sponsored by EE, and they are willing to pay more to have theirs sponsored, and EE gets more money.   all the while, you don't have to pay a cent.

Last edited by mrvalley (Dec 30 2010 8:46:00 am)

#13 Before February 2015

Doom moose

and there are no pop-ups when you go to the web site or on the actuall game. wow awesome is that?!?! STFU and deal with it. Chris needs the money to make the game better.

#14 Before February 2015

darkday

smh.
Servers cost money, and there are no ads or popups. How is Chris supposed to pay for these server costs?

#15 Before February 2015

Xpo20

He owns the server thing on EE.

#16 Before February 2015

mrvalley

i think dark means the cost of maintaining them (electricity, storage), and the cost of upgrading/getting new ones.   plus he has to pay his employees, unless they are volunteers or something, not to mention taxes.

#17 Before February 2015

luker2009

I didnt think he had employees...

#18 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

nah beta need to stay im non beta to it sucks to cant talk and missing blocks and emoticons but just earn it with gems //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 Before February 2015

Afake

LOL!

This is a terrible idea. Pretty much if Chris made beta free, there would not be money to pay for the servers and buy new ones for more space. Also, if he made beta free, that would be one of Chris' last updates.
alex wrote:

Not locking for potential lulz.

I got all of my lulz from wondering what the posts would be like.

#20 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Getting free beta would mean destroying the game. What would be the point of a game that's better for you but will soon collapse without sufficient funding?

#21 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Oh my gawd, I just thought of something... If a mod reregged as ee protester and made this topic on April fools day, I would laugh.

#22 Before February 2015

mrvalley

or maybe as ee protester protester.   they would be mortal enemies fighting a battle in which the balance of good and evil is at stake.

#23 Before February 2015

EDJ

However, in some programs the beta is free, but you have to pay for the normal client.
I like the way as EE does it more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

katelyn

Bad thing is, you have to pay 1 "damn cent" if you want to have the ability to chat in EE (and yes I know it's only just related to your original point); what's the progress with finding another security solution for this, by the way?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral Don't wish to be mean, or not support the game. (Because the EE community is awesome!)

#25 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

HEY! stop hurting any1!this guy want beta cuz of that freatures i know! i know his feeling!
he will me sad when you -12rep to him and banned! thats just an abuse! then, - rep to you all!

ee protester 1423726282235150

Board footer