Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Energy trade

So let's say you accidently misclick while in the shop and BAM you have 25 energy on a large save world when you wanted it on the black bricks. Or a new feature came out that you really want and you suddenly want to use all your energy stocked up on something else to get it. So here I propose something like trading energy between shop items. There could be a button and it would take so much energy out of one thing, and then you'd have to immediatly place it in another. Transfer your massive world energy into getting the great world or something. It won't put it back into your current energy, just move it somewhere else into another item.

On a completely unrelated note, there are people getting 4 and more magic coins, and I've been playing levels all day for four days and still havn't gotten any. Someone's speculating that it's because my name starts with a Z. :U

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: Energy trade

This has already been suggested 0.o

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I'm pretty sure this idea was debunked a while ago for being easy to abuse to stock up on energy.

I think a fairly easy solution would be an Undo button though.

#4 Before February 2015

Fer22f

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I'm pretty sure this idea was debunked a while ago for being easy to abuse to stock up on energy.

I think a fairly easy solution would be an Undo button though.

Yeah, the guy will make a bank in a thing on shop!

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

it wouldn't be like a bank, it wouldn't hold money, it would just move it to other items. like -25 energy on massive world and immediatly following, +25 on another. If you really want to think about it, the shop stuff is basically a holding place until you have enough to buy something instead of paying it all at once.

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#6 Before February 2015

EDJ

what is actually wrong with stocking up energy?

Like the icea btw

#7 Before February 2015

Fer22f

The guys will make bank to store energy and buy new items more quickly... It is problem.

Last edited by Fer22f (Jan 15 2011 4:42:09 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

BillyP

People would get the new features as soon as they came out which would result in reducing the excitement and sense of achievement that you get when you get the new feature. This would make the shop pretty pointless as everyone would sort of have 200+ energy. That's my view of it anyway haha.

#9 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Well then you can't transfer energy to new items until they're out for 3 days or something.

#10 Before February 2015

EDJ

BillyP wrote:

People would get the new features as soon as they came out which would result in reducing the excitement and sense of achievement that you get when you get the new feature. This would make the shop pretty pointless as everyone would sort of have 200+ energy. That's my view of it anyway haha.

I can remember that I had much more fun while spamming crowns and locks when they came out than by building 10 lousy doors

Zoey20701423726700234732

Board footer