Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Samsung

NEW Command's and commands-list

Always if im making a protected world and giving someone the code.. are they always trolling my world! I always kick that person and loadlevel.. but i can't kick guests, even if they have code! So maybe at the new update can the staff-members make guests like: Guest01 or something?   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

When i whas new i didn't knew the commands for chat.. so at the chatlogs (the grey balk one, right) with this: ALERT: Moderator's can read you're chatlogs so unacceptable words or account-name's will be banned! (RPGMASTER2000 said to me that Chris is making a new update for chatlogs?) And after that alert the're comes the commands. COMMANDS: /reset - Reset's people to spawn points /loadlevel - Load's level ONLY IF YOU SAVED YOUR WORLD /kick [person] [message] Kick's someone of your world  

Or something simply, if you're typing /commands   u will get you're commands..? So.. any other thing's or if you know other command's, post it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Samsung (Feb 4 2011 10:21:41 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Samsung

Re: NEW Command's and commands-list

EDIT: I posted some photo's to make it nicer! Credits: HB

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

i have no idea of what you are trying to say.

#4 Before February 2015

Samsung

#5 Before February 2015

Wezza

i kinda suggest /commands earlier :O but nice idea ;p

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

Hey, guys, look who's there, it's Samsung, again double posting! (third warning)
The intro wouldn't work well.

#7 Before February 2015

Samsung

WTF? NikK im not double posting, im posting a message but someone wrote something and i didn't understand what he said, NOW HAPPY ? STOP ANNOYING ME

#8 Before February 2015

NikK

I meant the first two posts. And I'm helping you not to get banned.

#9 Before February 2015

Samsung

O ok XD

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Balk? Completely wrong use in every sense of the word I know. If someone wants to know the chat commands there should be an area next to the instructions with the chat commands. No need to clog the chat.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#11 Before February 2015

Cola1

In Normal EE I see at the side Guest 25 Guest 2 etc.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Samsung 1423727375234057

Board footer