Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

_narutox3_

Narutox3's Ideas for Blocks/Smileys, Commands, And Effects

BLOCKS

The Panel Block:
The Panel block controls inverted blocks (not key-inverted), when someone stands on the panel block, the inverted blocks are able to be walked on till the person gets off of the panel block, the panel block should also, the panel block can have IDs like portals, so 1 panel block can only control a certain amount of inverted blocks.

One Way Block Pack:
I know there are already a one way candy block so you can jump under it and end up on top but it would be alot better if we had One Way Blocks for all directions. This can be used to people can't glitch your worlds in certain ways, I hate it when my worlds get glitched.

Halloween Pack:
In this pack you get 5 bricks,
a pumpkin
a ghost
a scarecrow
a haunted house
and a moon
Simple decoration blocks that don't have any effects.

The Rainbow Block:
This block is an animation of the colors of the glass blocks to create a rainbow-patterned block

SMILEYS

The Zombie Smiley
The Mummy Smiley
The Blank Smiley
The Ghost Smiley
The Pumpkin Smiley
The omg Smiley
The Spiderman Smiley
The Milk Man Smiley
The o_o Smiley
The Artist Smiley
The White Ninja Smiley
The Purple Ninja Smiley
The Monster Smiley
The Rage Smiley
The shaded Smiley
The Football Smiley
The Soccer Smiley
The Baseball Smiley
The Tennis Smiley

Commands

/kick [username] [reason]
/reset
/loadlevel
/friend [username] (The request MUST be accepted by the username sent to, if you access your friends list, it will give you the info of which world your friend is currenty on)
/mute [username] (disables the ability of the user to chat)
/unmute [username] (un-mutes username)

EFFECTS

The Animate Tool:
The Animate Tool allows you to animate your world, this would be cool to animate a boss or make your possibly animate a slide show.

The Packet Tool:
The Packet Tool allows you to load a saved packet to the world you are on, you must create your own packets to load them to the map you're on.

The Paste Tool:
The Paste Tool allows you to fill a certain space will a certain block, you must slect the block you want, then click the Paste Tool, then select the size you want to be filled with the certain block you clicked.

I know some of these ideas have already been said, my idea of repeating them on this forum is so I can help the Adminastrators and Moderators by being able to get the ideas they need off of one forum post and not forum surfing all the posts.

Thanks for your veiws ^ ^

#2 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Re: Narutox3's Ideas for Blocks/Smileys, Commands, And Effects

I wish we'd have an artist smiley, that'd be my favorite smiley. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

:O i invented the artist smiley a long time ago. I also suggested the halloween, and rainbow blocks, a TON of those smileys, and a bunch of these have already been invented by others.

EDIT: 400th ppost //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by tailschao (Sep 4 2011 4:24:44 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

_narutox3_

Like I said in my first post, I put the blocks invented by others in this topic to help Moderators and Adminastrators out.

#5 Before February 2015

Cola1

Report could be abused...

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

_narutox3_ 1423734853226579

Board footer