Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Re: Everybody Edits - Battle of the Champions

to all contestants: remember that round 1 theme of cold is due monday (the 4th) i know noone works except on the weekends bcuz we're lazy. if you nubs dont submit imma be mad at you.

#52 Before February 2015

Master1

Monday is the 5th, so I'm a bit confused. Is it due Monday or Sunday?

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#53 Before February 2015

Muftwin

srry im a nub monday the 5th

#54 Before February 2015

Master1

MASTER1 AND GKABYSSFLORIDA PRESENT:
COLD TRIPUS SINK:
YtbUmIe.png
Play as a Tripus
Play as a Lamprey
STORY TIME!!!
You were washing your hands when all of a sudden, your one trillion dollar tripus ring slipped off and fell down the drain. You must swim down the freezing cold water stream in order to find the ring. After that, you must swim back up, and hurry to turn the hot water on before you freeze to death.

Last edited by Master1 (May 3 2014 3:28:17 pm)

#55 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

If its due sunday the fifth we probably have like 49 years or something so there was no reason to post it already Master1

#56 Before February 2015

Master1

GKAbyss wrote:

If its due sunday the fifth we probably have like 49 years or something so there was no reason to post it already Master1

Oh I thought he meant this next sunday the fifth, sorry :c

#57 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Master1 wrote:
GKAbyss wrote:

Oh I thought he meant this next sunday the fifth, sorry :c

He meant sunday the fifth of MAY.

#58 Before February 2015

Calicara

I think I'll enter just to beat Master1.
Team Members: Failgirl101

First entry: (Coming soon!)

Last edited by Calicara (May 3 2014 3:38:44 pm)

#59 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Calicara wrote:

In doing so there will be the casualty of an innocent bystander

#60 Before February 2015

Calicara

GKAbyss wrote:
Calicara wrote:

In doing so there will be the casualty of an innocent bystander

That's a risk I'm willing to take //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#61 Before February 2015

iDC

Here you go.

OMG Iceberg

Last edited by DC levels (May 4 2014 5:21:49 pm)

DVNTehT.png

#62 Before February 2015

Calicara

I officially withdraw due to lack of time.

#63 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Done.   Ignore the poorly done clouds (didn't have time).

BOC First Round Submission

#64 Before February 2015

Muftwin

post your submissions immediately *cough* anch *cough*

#65 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

*cough* me *cough*

#66 Before February 2015

Muftwin

theme of round 2: tower
have it ready by next monday

the three teams that submitted are still in the plan now is to scale down to 4 teams bcuz u noobs dont work (@the noobs that6 dont work) the first team to submit that didnt submit round 1 will take slot 4

koto muffin and myself have your judging posted by next monday

#67 Before February 2015

Creature

You forgot to update OP. Also, when you going to give results?

This is a false statement.

#68 Before February 2015

Muffin

legoking2000 wrote:

Unplayable level. Please unblock the start if you wish to get judged. :/
MASTER1 AND GKABYSSFLORIDA
The theme of "cold" was present, but could have been integrated better. The minimap is great as far as sinks go. Gameplay was original, but could have flowed better.
9/10
DCLEVELS
Theme is good. Minimap looks kind of awkward (purple water?). Gameplay is somewhat easy but hard to figure out at first. Blue coins look like they were added just to frustrate you.
7/10

Last edited by Muffin (May 6 2014 3:25:34 pm)

#69 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Muffin wrote:
legoking2000 wrote:

Unplayable level. Please unblock the start if you wish to get judged. :/
MASTER1 AND GKABYSSFLORIDA
The theme of "cold" was present, but could have been integrated better. The minimap is great as far as sinks go. Gameplay was original, but could have flowed better.
9/10
DCLEVELS
Theme is good. Minimap looks kind of awkward (purple water?). Gameplay is somewhat easy but hard to figure out at first. Blue coins look like they were added just to frustrate you.
7/10

Sorry.   Was in a rush to finish and forgot to place spawn.   There is now a spawn in the proper place.

#70 Before February 2015

Muffin

LEGOKING2000
Concept was fine. Art was good but pretty generic. Minigames were original, but the decorations babied them down.
7/10

#71 Before February 2015

Muftwin

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Master1: I enjoyed the use of portals in the bottom section, though the middle of the world, isn't designed in an easy to understand, and rather confusing format.   It could have been a better transition into the bottom minis and back up, but I enjoy how the player goes through it both ways.   8/10

DCLevels: I always love the minis DC comes up with, but when it comes to a smaller world the minis just don't seem to mesh that well.     The start is annoying, and the first coin takes a long time to figure out and achieve, but I like the world setup where you go down on both sides (lol).   7/10

Legoking: It's nice to see him back, and while his minis are fun and require skill, it lacks the smoothness and polish of some of the more advanced maps.   Chalking up him coming back after a while, the minis were pretty fun to play for the most part.   6.5/10

my scores will be up shortly aswell as information about the status of the contest

#72 Before February 2015

Koto

Are you serious?     First off, I was never told that all comments would be published, as it's not in the OP, so I was put under the impression that they were private, because posting everyone's reasoning will only result in harassment of the judges from the contestants who aren't satisfied.   Also,

I wrote:

How long is the contest projected to last (when is your planned end date of it?).   I might sign up as a judge, depending on when that is.

That is the only post I put here about possibly signing up as a judge, before randomly receiving a PM telling me that I needed to do my judging, without ever being asked if I was still interested.   Please do a better job of informing people what is going on.

#73 Before February 2015

Muftwin

master1/gka: creative use of the theme minis were fun art looks pretty good turning on the hot water doesnt warm you up til you get in the water...? anyways this was a fun short level 9/10

dc: the minis at the top were very annoying... usually i like   trolly blue coins but they involve redoing annoying minis is kinda dumb. i did like the minis at the bottom and the art is pro 7/10

legoking: level looks nice but i dont like the emptiness in the middle personally or the random colors in the sky???. the ice pond mini was slightly annoying til i figured it out but its accily pretty good. getting up into the cloud was slightly frustrating. the last mini was exploitable... i think? level fits the theme 6/10

#74 Before February 2015

Muftwin

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Are you serious?     First off, I was never told that all comments would be published, as it's not in the OP, so I was put under the impression that they were private, because posting everyone's reasoning will only result in harassment of the judges from the contestants who aren't satisfied.   Also,

I wrote:

How long is the contest projected to last (when is your planned end date of it?).   I might sign up as a judge, depending on when that is.

That is the only post I put here about possibly signing up as a judge, before randomly receiving a PM telling me that I needed to do my judging, without ever being asked if I was still interested.   Please do a better job of informing people what is going on.

oh...big fail on my part =/ do you want me to take them down? will you judge any remaining rounds? sorry...i dont know what happened looking back =/

--

the scores will be calculated later have your round 2: tower levels ready by monday theres still room to make a tower level if you signed up in round 1 and didnt make a cold level. im working on a new system for points.

#75 Before February 2015

Koto

I'll go ahead and try to keep judging, but my availability might be scattered, as I feared.   I would recommend trying to find another judge, but I'll try to stay until you have a replacement with a more set in stone availability.
You might as well leave the comments up, but please don't post future ones of me in the future, or post them anonymously, so people don't know who said what.

Muftwin 142393890222530

Board footer