Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Everybody Edits - Battle of the Champions

1. Introduction
EE:BotC is another competition. This competition is not going to die unless the contestants aren't interested. Koto, Gka, and Creature are wusses. This is how you run a contest. It'll be really easy. I don't know how they all failed (well Koto was understandable)
2. Contest Structure
This Structure is assuming 9 teams i will make another similair structure if i cannot get to exactly 9 teams.
-
Each team is assigned a letter at random. (www.random.org)
-
Teams will compete against 2 other teams each round as follows.
-
Round 1: ? Theme: Cold
Round 2: ? Theme: Tower
Round 3: ? Theme:
Round 4: ? Theme:
-
Once It has been decided who has won each seed they will be given points.
1st = 5 points
2nd = 3 points
3rd = 2 points
Did not submit = 0 points
3. Signups
-
You do not have to use the application below, but please answer all questions. feel free to put anything else you would like. Signups will run for 2 weeks. (ending may 5th). you must have your round 1 world finished by then, but you should register your interest as soon as possible.
-
Team Members: <limit of 2>
If you are a team of 2 are you willing to be split up if it would allow me to reach exactly 9 teams: <yes/no>
World link for round 1: <if ready>
-
4. Schedule
Each round will run for 1 week with the exception of round 1. Midnight Monday of each week is the deadline each week. If you are in the contest you should post a link to a world that follows the weeks theme and is enclosed in a 50x50 or smaller space that is able to be completed (touch a trophy). You are completely allowed to get help from players not on your team (including other competitors if they're nice like me) but only the 1-2 players on your team will be given credit towards the competition.
-
Judging will take place during the next round and results will be posted each monday.
-
5. Judging
-
If you would like to be a judge just post and you will be considered. assuming we reach 9 teams i will accept up to 5 total judges.
-
Current judges are
Muftwin
Muffin
KingOfTheoZone
-
Requirements for judging
Each week play the hopefully 9 beautiful submited levels and post a 1-2 sentance (or more if you like but thats all you need) review of each world and a score on a 1-10 scale. These scores will be averaged to decide who is the winner in each seed. I know i likely won't be able to win every world because i am a noob. I'm not going to require you to, but it is highly reccomended so you can   give a more accurate score.
-
6. Rewards
There are currently no rewards besides being the super cool winner. If you would like to offer or suggest a potential prize i am open to that. post your ideas for this below.

Last edited by Muftwin (May 6 2014 1:53:24 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: Everybody Edits - Battle of the Champions

Team Members: Anch159, and I'll see if Hopperkk wants to sign up (sign both of us up, but if I say, take out Hopperkk)
If you are a team of 2 are you willing to be split up if it would allow me to reach exactly 9 teams: No. We work great together (sorta)
World link for round 1: Coming soon maybe.
Ok. So what's this week's theme?

#3 Before February 2015

Muftwin

anch159 wrote:

Team Members: Anch159, and I'll see if Hopperkk wants to sign up (sign both of us up, but if I say, take out Hopperkk)
If you are a team of 2 are you willing to be split up if it would allow me to reach exactly 9 teams: No. We work great together (sorta)
World link for round 1: Coming soon maybe.
Ok. So what's this week's theme?

oh sorry forgot to say

theme 1:
Cold

Last edited by Muftwin (Apr 22 2014 7:44:21 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Anch

Ok thanks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I'm thinking of good ideas....

#5 Before February 2015

Creature

I would like to be a judge, im the most active forum member and i would like so much to review REAL worlds. If you dont want i judge, my team is me and blizzard10(maybe).

This is a false statement.

#6 Before February 2015

Anch

Creature wrote:

im the most active forum member

You can't determine that. Where's the evidence? Post counts isn't evidence.

#7 Before February 2015

Creature

anch159 wrote:
Creature wrote:

im the most active forum member

You can't determine that. Where's the evidence? Post counts isn't evidence.

I mean in being most online, you join and see almost all day im online, i just said that cause mean i have time to judge.

#8 Before February 2015

Bimps

Creature wrote:

I would like to be a judge, im the most active forum member and i would like so much to review REAL worlds. If you dont want i judge, my team is me and blizzard10(maybe).

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. no ur just obsessed with this forum. muffin i may sign up, not sure yet

#9 Before February 2015

Creature

Bimps wrote:
Creature wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. no ur just obsessed with this forum. muffin i may sign up, not sure yet

You need think again, if you disagree, just dont comment, i could do lot of disagreements for your posts but i just wanted let you in peace.
Also, you need give me a chance to judge, you don't know how good i can be at judging.

#10 Before February 2015

Anch

Creature wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Creature wrote:

You need think again, if you disagree, just dont comment, i could do lot of disagreements for your posts but i just wanted let you in peace.
Also, you need give me a chance to judge, you don't know how good i can be at judging.

If he doesn't know, you might be the worst judger ever.

#11 Before February 2015

Creature

anch159 wrote:
Creature wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Nope, you guys dont know my judging skill, muffin will choose if he want see my judging skills or no, but dont say a thing you dont know

#12 Before February 2015

Anch

Creature wrote:
anch159 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Nope, you guys dont know my judging skill, muffin will choose if he want see my judging skills or no, but dont say a thing you dont know

Exactly, I don't know. That's why I"m mentioning it.
Ok this is getting seriously derailed.
Back to Muffin's original post.
Go on now.

#13 Before February 2015

Bimps

Creature wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Creature wrote:

good at judging? you utterly **** up your own contest

#14 Before February 2015

Anch

We shouldn't get Muffin's topic get derailed.
And we only have a week right?

#15 Before February 2015

Creature

Bimps wrote:
Creature wrote:
Bimps wrote:

good at judging? you utterly **** up your own contest

This is a offense, i was honestly with muffin's world, it seems just a joke, you should stop that, or you might get a warning.

#16 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

A thread created on this forum is a train driving on tracks that are still under construction, and the people building the tracks have a collective IQ of 2

#17 Before February 2015

Creature

Guys, this topic is going off-topic, lets get back on-topic, dont care with my pending for judge.

#18 Before February 2015

Anch

Exactly, that's what I have been saying. Creature, here, is innocent. Leave him be...

#19 Before February 2015

Master1

I will now elect myself as the official mini mod of this topic. Stop being nubs in muftwins topic.
On to other things... I'm not really sure what I want to go for, so I guess I'll go for judging, and if I don't get it, then:
Team members: Master1 & Gkabyssflorida
NO YOU CANNOT SPLIT US UP.
I'll start the world if I don't get accepted, no link right now.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#20 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Current teams

A. Master1 & Gkabyss
D. Anch & Hopper
E. Creature & Blizzard

If someone put you on there team without permission and you would not like to be in the contest just post or notify me ingame.

Creature and Master1 are under consideration to become judges i will let each of you know if you have been accepted by the 29th probly. it is dependant on how many teams we end up with. only 2 judges will be needed if noone else signs up.

Last edited by Muftwin (Apr 22 2014 3:10:53 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

Anch

Hopperkk confirmed that he'll be in my team. Watch out guys!

#22 Before February 2015

theditor

teem nam is "splash aaaa"

teem member are: theditor, master1ofpuppetsimpullingyourstringstwistingyourmindandsmashingyourdreams, gkAFKbysslforida, muffin

#23 Before February 2015

Master1

theditor wrote:

teem member are: theditor, master1ofpuppetsimpullingyourstringstwistingyourmindandsmashingyourdreams, gkAFKbysslforida, muffin

I agree with this team, replace my previously made one with this pls.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#24 Before February 2015

Koto

How long is the contest projected to last (when is your planned end date of it?).   I might sign up as a judge, depending on when that is.

#25 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

theditor wrote:

You don't add me to your team? My heart...is broken... NOOOOOO!! Theditor! I once thought of you as a special and unique player throughout all Everybody Edits, but you have proven me wrong... I guess I'll have to look for someone else, then... EOpYT.png

Muftwin 142393890222530

Board footer