Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Jails

This is kinda for the people who want to punish people but don't want to kick them.
Kcc2z.png
Left - Jail with player inside. Right - Empty Jail
Jails are little boxes that are for the people in your level who you want to punish, but not kick. They Mute Players (disallows them to chat) and makes them immobile. This prevents them from annoying you anymore. If a player has code and is sent to jail, they lose the code and it is disabled until the player is freed from the jail.
Only the owner of a room can place and erase jails.
Leaving.
When players leave the room their place in jail is set so when they return in the room they will spawn in a jail.

Commands.
/jail *player name* - Sends the player selected to a random jail in the room
If there is no jail placed in a room the following message will come up.
Pf03W.png
/unjail *player name* - Frees the selected player from jail.
If the player selected is not in jail this will come up.
mJ50B.png

Erasing a jail will free all players inside it.
If players are in level while in jail they will just spawn on the jail once it has been erased.
If they are not, they will spawn normally next time they enter the room.
ie2u3.png

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Re: Jails

That's cool. Then I'll cage you up myself. Kind'a cute.

#3 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

cute!

#4 Before February 2015

theredtigers

Awesome

#5 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

Nice idea +1

#6 Before February 2015

sportakus1

Chris,you need this idea on next update!

#7 Before February 2015

Cola1

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Love it. +Rep

#9 Before February 2015

EL53

Love it.

#10 Before February 2015

SWL

Genius! This need to be added to the game!

#11 Before February 2015

sportakus1

SWL wrote:

Genius! This need to be added to the game!

defenitely!

#12 Before February 2015

Bimps

Yes! Good for trollers/key trollers.

#13 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

It would also be cool if you could make like a small world that you specify as jail... so they see it as being in the small world, everyone else sees them in the cell block.

#14 Before February 2015

I agree that is a great suggestion +rep and one of the best suggestion I seen in a while.

#15 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

What happens if you have more than 1 jail and you wish to put someone in that jail and the other person in the other jail?

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#16 Before February 2015

bgic

love it

Last edited by bgic (Nov 2 2011 12:03:44 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

So, your basically kicking them but not kicking them. Yet, if you are immobilized by said owner, wouldn't that just make everyone want to quit EE? Personally, I like the idea except for the immobilizing part. Just doesn't seem right to take away someone's moving ability.

Could a timer some how be used?

#18 Before February 2015

Cola1

Timer - yes.
Everything else, so technically you just want a mute command.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#19 Before February 2015

Shift

Um, this has already been suggested several times. How have you guys not pointed it out? Sad, sad.

It's very pointless, for why would anybody stick around after he's jailed? In the hopes of being freed later? I don't think so.

Respawning in the jail? No. Granted there should be a time limit in which this occurs, but only of, like, one hour, tops.

This idea has been suggested many times already, but I've always been against it due to the fact that it won't accomplish anything. It may be a minor help to a few players, but the other 3,000 probably won't find it very helpful.

#20 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

shift wrote:

Um, this has already been suggested several times. How have you guys not pointed it out? Sad, sad.

It's very pointless, for why would anybody stick around after he's jailed? In the hopes of being freed later? I don't think so.

Respawning in the jail? No. Granted there should be a time limit in which this occurs, but only of, like, one hour, tops.

This idea has been suggested many times already, but I've always been against it due to the fact that it won't accomplish anything. It may be a minor help to a few players, but the other 3,000 probably won't find it very helpful.

If I were put in jail, I would just leave the level and come back in and spawn at the spawn point; OR I would open a new tab, go in as a guest, and erase the jail - problem solved.

:.|:;

#21 Before February 2015

Cola1

shift wrote:

I used Find (Crtl+F) and it was not in the list of suggestions. If it had been suggested alot then a mod would have closed it already. And can't you read? It for people WHO WANT TO PUNISH SOMEONE BUT NOT KICK THEM.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#22 Before February 2015

Furkansmr

its crazy idea

nice nice

#23 Before February 2015

Shroom2001

That's a great idea! *+rep* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015