Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Muffy

EE President

Ww have admins and mods,but we need a president.The one that controls most of EE.Like there could be elections,and a special smiley president.He an so anything in a world,but if he trolls,people wont vote for him anymore,or might me demoted by Chris(the overlord of all smilies).As you can be in office for a few weeks or months.And you can get x amount of gems for becoming president,or get a few a day like pay.And you could be reelected.I say this could turn out great.Hope you support this or give more suggestions to make this idea improve.

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: EE President

Admins - Elected
Major Players - Elected
Popular Players - Elected.
Everyone Else, Minor Players, Everyday Players - Barely Ever Elected.

Sorry, I don't support this due to unfairness.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Cola1 wrote:

Admins - Elected
Major Players - Elected
Popular Players - Elected.
Everyone Else, Minor Players, Everyday Players - Barely Ever Elected.

Sorry, I don't support this due to unfairness.

'Nuff Said.

Good Idea in concept but it won't work. Sorry.

:.|:;

#4 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

In the end the only ones with a chance to be elected would be EXCrew and associates ofthiers. It's not fair for anyone else.

#5 Before February 2015

Dazz

hmm this sounds more like a president of fame and corruption than someone that could actually   make something good for the EE comunity, imo this game/forum has a president that can handle the game without gems or special smileys, -> RPGMaster2000.

#6 Before February 2015

coolmanman

dazz wrote:

imo this game/forum has a president that can handle the game without gems or special smileys, -> RPGMaster2000.

I agree 100%

#7 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

I've never liked ex very much... But since other people do, no way this would be fair! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

Muffin

Sorry, this'll never happen because where Chris lives the government doesn't run under the same rules that America does.

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Moved to Game Suggestions.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#10 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

What would the requirements for being allowed presidency?
I've thought of a few:

- Has at least 1000 posts (can be decided among the forums).
- Is not a guest user on the game.
- Has decent levels (chosen by the forum community; level rating suggestion!).
- Is not on the list of trolls; but gives a well typed* apology and will not do it again (forum members decide whether or not to forgive them).
- Users who are known to break the rules on the forum are disqualified (depends on the rule).
- Is of a certain age** or has common sense and is mature.

* The apology must have proper grammar and spelling. It also should have little to no spelling or grammatical errors.

** The user should at least be over a certain set age (I prefer over 14 or 15 because you're much more mature than a 10 or 13 year old). However, if you're 15 and very immature for your age a younger player might get the "job" over you.

#11 Before February 2015

Deetz

This could work if the admins and mods nominated the people who deserve it. That would eliminate almost all bad nominations.

#12 Before February 2015

Link222

This is fail. Why someone get gems for doing nothing? And also we have the mods. We don't need a president cuz this is a GAME.

#13 Before February 2015

Muffy

I like your ideas...and yes,I thingk the admins and mods should pick a president,would make it more fair.

#14 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

But what happens when the Everybody Edits president turns out to be A noob. That would suck to have A noob as A president. Its like haveing george bush as our president he did nothing to help. Obama is the same as george bush hes   not really doing anything to help. But John F Kennedy was the best he was gonna make every thing right till the government highered A guy to kill him. If you wan't to see JFK's death here watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMBCfxIqP-s

#15 Before February 2015

Shlygly

Hm... It won't work sorry

#16 Before February 2015

coolmanman

What if a person was picked everyday like all EE players names getting chucked into a hat and being picked at random. (but using a program not a hat)
If you get picked you will get a special smiley for the day and I guess rainbow god mode for when you get code.
Also if there is a new person everyday most players will go on EE everyday to see if it's them.

#17 Before February 2015

guts120

That is a good suggestion, but it has one fatal flaw: we already have a 'president', but we know him as Chris!!! Come on, it's a nice idea and all, but it's kinda already filled out.

#18 Before February 2015

KingOfStars

patience is key wrote:

In the end the only ones with a chance to be elected would be EXCrew and associates ofthiers. It's not fair for anyone else.

Not if they do not want to be president. President should only be chosen among people who WANT to be one, and MAY be one, not just random vote where you choose whoever you want.

FruitMonster2 wrote:

- Has at least 1000 posts (can be decided among the forums).

No, just no. Post-count on forums doesn't mean anything. The rest of FruitMonster's conditions are fine.

#19 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

guts120 wrote:

That is a good suggestion, but it has one fatal flaw: we already have a 'president', but we know him as Chris!!! Come on, it's a nice idea and all, but it's kinda already filled out.

He is right we basically already have A president Chris is the main admin here.

Muffy 1423738277223155

Board footer