Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

devanwolf

Slow down jumping

I heard somebody say "But he jumps too fast" but I hate jumping quick. I like to make the jumping physics slow down for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
This slow should be cool, but don't make it too slow.

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#2 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

Re: Slow down jumping

Can you please elaborate?

#3 Before February 2015

Marioweegee0

One word
NO!

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

If this suggestion somehow ACTUALLY took place 99.9% of all the levels would be RUINED.

#5 Before February 2015

devanwolf

We also want analog jumping! The more you hold down the jump button, the more higher you jump.
Yes, we need a little slow jumping.

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#6 Before February 2015

P788

Want slower jumps? You can play low gravity levels.

Analog jumping? If I were MrShoe I would never, NEVER implement it in the game. The result will be disastrous.

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

If anything it should be faster...

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

^basically that. Slower is annoying to me.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

If this suggestion somehow ACTUALLY took place 99.9% of all the levels would be RUINED.

devanwolf1423740731220701

Board footer