Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

noelzkie

How?

How can I earn gems on super rewards and gambit?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: How?

Click on links, follow instructions. Simple.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

noelzkie

I only get some kind of tokens. Is it the same with gems?

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

yes -.- just click the links.

- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

noelzkie

How can it connect to my EE account? Please answer!

Last edited by noelzkie (Mar 27 2011 12:28:49 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Just go log in to everybody edits, click get gems, click superrewards or gambit, and I'm not going to explain details, I'm just going to say that it links it to your account. When you click the button on ee it generates a custom url and gambit knows to send it to THAT spot.

- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Your nagging. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

*facepalm*

Go click on one, find an offer, do it, earn the gems
-OR-
PAY via $uperRewards or Gambit.

#9 Before February 2015

BillyP

They don't seem to give you gems no matter what survey/downloads you do, though it's still worth trying.

Last edited by BillyP (Mar 27 2011 7:23:52 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

BillyP wrote:

They don't seem to give you gems no matter what survey/downloads you do, though it's still worth trying.

Ye right. Gambit still owes my 30 gems that I was supposoed to get 4 months ago.

#11 Before February 2015

Chimi

Okay, I'm going to explain this once, and just refer others to this link when they ask similar questions.
Create a login. You will need to put in an email and create a password. Make sure you write the password down somewhere, or use a password you will definitely remember. Go to the 'EARN' tab at the top of the screen.
you will see a ton of offers. On a bar near the left of the screen you will see a list of offer types. If you dont want to spend any money on this, Look under 'General' and click 'Free offers'. Some of the offers aren't accually free, so be careful. Complete a few surveys, and you (usually) will be awarded with SRPoints. These can be used at the 'SPEND' tab at the top. With 2,000 SRPoints, you can get 14 gems; With 5,000, you can get 33; With 10,000, Get 66; etc. and so forth. I (and a few other people) have found that the best way to get SRPoints is accually to get the downloads, and put them into Sandboxie. Take Screenies of the downloaded things, save them in paint or summat, and if you SRPoints never show up, go to the customer support center and tell someone. Make sure to be nice when you contact them, and be as polite as possible. Include a link to the screenie, and they will reward you with the points you deserve.

Tanks for reading this, if you even spent the time.

Mhm.

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Thanks for that chimi, I'm sure it was great, even though I didn't read it. Noelzkie, where am I nagging? If anyone, you are nagging me for answers I don't have. I'm awesome, but I don't know everything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Different55 wrote:

Thanks for that chimi, I'm sure it was great, even though I didn't read it. Noelzkie, where am I nagging? If anyone, you are nagging me for answers I don't have. I'm awesome, but I don't know everything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I'm just saying Different55. I dont even know what nagging means in tagalog.

#14 Before February 2015

Cola1

BillyP wrote:

Not true I got 60 Gems from Super Rewards

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#15 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Cola1 wrote:
BillyP wrote:

Not true I got 60 Gems from Super Rewards

I doesn't got a gem too like what happen to him.

#16 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Wow... This was a greatthread

#17 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Pyromaniac wrote:

Wow... This was a greatthread

What do you mean by that?

#18 Before February 2015

Chimi

noelzkie, did you even read my well-thought out paragraph of epicness? Just read it and this topic can be done with!

#19 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Ohh. I didn't see it. I'll read it.

#20 Before February 2015

Chimi

lol, you didn't see the biggest block of text on the page.

#21 Before February 2015

noelzkie

I saw it! I'm not blind!

#22 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Chimi wrote:

Okay, I'm going to explain this once, and just refer others to this link when they ask similar questions.
Create a login. You will need to put in an email and create a password. Make sure you write the password down somewhere, or use a password you will definitely remember. Go to the 'EARN' tab at the top of the screen.
you will see a ton of offers. On a bar near the left of the screen you will see a list of offer types. If you dont want to spend any money on this, Look under 'General' and click 'Free offers'. Some of the offers aren't accually free, so be careful. Complete a few surveys, and you (usually) will be awarded with SRPoints. These can be used at the 'SPEND' tab at the top. With 2,000 SRPoints, you can get 14 gems; With 5,000, you can get 33; With 10,000, Get 66; etc. and so forth. I (and a few other people) have found that the best way to get SRPoints is accually to get the downloads, and put them into Sandboxie. Take Screenies of the downloaded things, save them in paint or summat, and if you SRPoints never show up, go to the customer support center and tell someone. Make sure to be nice when you contact them, and be as polite as possible. Include a link to the screenie, and they will reward you with the points you deserve.

Tanks for reading this, if you even spent the time.

Mhm.

Or I could photoshop some pics together get free SRPoints 1bigsmil1

noelzkie 1423746079215353

Board footer