Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kitty45

Cat

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWLYvrO5Rha0I <---- beta Any suggestions and the art cat. Oh and the bricks on the bottom are just someone I trapped.since I don't have chat and I have a 99% chance of never getting chat.Right now it is called Don't come in.Because the room is not ready.How can I improve on this   cat? Thanks in advance   http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWLYvrO5Rha0I sorry about first links <---- public

Last edited by kitkatt12 (Feb 26 2011 8:02:55 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Cat

Um, if you want to share your world you need to click the share world button, and copy that link. You just linked the beta site. Not your world.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

BEE

Re: Cat

Well irst things first, if you have to label your drawings then they arent clear enough.

I like the view o it and it has great potential but it needsmore colors. I like the legs, its clear   which are behind and which in front, but keep in mind that cats have paws too, google a picture if you need an example.

Also, find a fur pattern o a cat you like. Brown cats are rarely ever fully one color brown, maybe add some variety in the fur.

I think the face is cute, but either the ears need to be layered like the legs, or the cat needs to be facing toward us with both eyes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

let me know if you change it and ill review it again, and please bother me, if I dont respond within 24 hours its likely that I put you on Bee's "to do list that got left in her back pocket in her other jeans" =P

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

kitty45 1423761026200406

Board footer