Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Drsonic

Riddles! -on Mars :3

I'd like to introduce everyone to a new world I've created! It's called "Riddles! -on Mars :3"

Riddles_World.png
This game has a mini-game integrated into it, while the main component of the game is a riddle game!
This world was just a plain on mars, then I transformed it into something out of this world! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

I'd like you to try out this game, tell me what you think, what needs improving, and I'll try to make it better! (Possibly give me a WOOT if I did good) :3
*Note: I used to be VERY lazy when I joined EE, but now for some reason I'm coming out of the depths and showing my true nature. Weird. e_e (I wish I did earlier)

Beta link: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWWBNbB9QobUI

Non-Beta link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWWBNbB9QobUI

b2172462789991e4d313feb9ed59730f.png

Snap: CrypticPi
Instagram: Noncryptic

#2 Before February 2015

tak4n

Re: Riddles! -on Mars :3

Please don't judge my criticism.

First of all the riddle was very easy to guess which caused a lot of people to get code which caused trolling. This is a very negative thing about the map.
Secondly the 'mini' is just basic platforming, nothing original.
Next, when you get to the top part, I hate when you have to lose to get a coin. I just really don't like it.
Finally, the shading/art is not very good. You could have at least shaded the Sand/Mars rock better.

Overall it feels like a person making his first map. I enjoyed getting magic coins and chatting with you. However I think that the level need improvements.

Last edited by tak4n (Jan 19 2013 2:32:14 am)

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#3 Before February 2015

Drsonic

I can make harder riddles next time, I just didn't feel the need for hard riddles due to the lack of players.

I can fix the top, so it suits your standards better.

Could you help me with the shading? I've never really been good at it. Also, I have no art in the game. Don't want any.

Thank you for the horrible honesty, I'll use it to cry in a corner and try and improve the game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

tak4n

^Lol I am more of a mini maker, not artist sorry. My dad always tells me, you don't have to be the smartest person/best at something if you have someone who is smarter/better that can help. It doesn't seem like this world is a type of world that needs very good minis as the main point of it is the riddle. However if you can find a good artist/friend to help you then I am sure you can make the world better. Don't feel bad for my criticism, criticism is usually what makes players learn and get better.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#5 Before February 2015

skullz17

How convenient that I should appear here. I am an artist.

So the way this works is that you chat the riddle? So it gets turned on/off I guess.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#6 Before February 2015

Drsonic

I use Krock's Bot to type in the riddle at the top, on the minimap, then after a while I erase the question using the bot. (I don't /loadlevel, so people's coins can be saved.)
If there's a troll, I kick the troll and add him/her to my banned list.
If you chat, then you get to know what the answer was to the previous question.

I just need help with the shading. (Mars ground)

Drsonic1423772126189306

Board footer