Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Super Smiley Adventure

It's about a smiley who goes on an adventure through some worlds
Here's The Link To Chapter 1
http://everybodyedits.com/games/10z-Sup … -Adventure
Areas In Order:

Grassy Hills: The First World You Have Been Blown Off Into Grassy Hills By Doom Smiley, In This World You Need To Make It Out Of The Ground And Onto The Grey Blocks

Icicle Peak Base: The shortest area in the whole of chapter 1 all you have to do is jump a rock however, fall down to get a one of the blue coins!

Duneation Desert: This desert has the Sand Castle at the end of it. Anyway you need to find your way around this place but I'll give you a secret. Jump onto the up gravity and fall through it

Sand Castle: The first castle in this whole dimension (Dimension Of Smiley Land) Smileys seem to have been burnt trying to get under the scorching hot metal (or lava) reach the end to get to the sand tower at the side

Cloud 99 and Icicle Peak Top Parts: Cloud 99 is just a row of clouds really. Icicle Peaks Top Parts is the place to be if you like a little ice puzzle but be careful the rocks have worn away and you can fall to the base again.

Smiley Clouds: Welcome home wait... somethings not right... oh some of the houses are missing and the smileys have gone... what could have done this!

Smiley Clouds Back: Hey whats this purple thingy AHHH IT'S A BLACK HOLE.

?????: You Are Now lost in space and you can see Doom Smiley's HQ.

The Boss: Doom Smiley All You gotta do is avoid falling

To Be Continued...

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: Super Smiley Adventure

Oh sorry guys I clicked goto lobby accidently

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Cola11423775791185641

Board footer