Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

Everybody Edits Ruins

Come explore the lost ruins of EveryBody Edits. A place once thought to no longer exist.
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWiVOARaE7a0I
EERMap.png
This once great temple houses many smiles as they lived and worked together. Sadly however one day disease and famine forced these smiles to leave this beloved temple.
Bridge.png
Recently discovered come explore the ruins!
Entrance.png
See for yourself the deterioration due to time of the many great rooms, stairwells, and halls of the temple
Stairwell.png
Walk across the great bridges built to span the abyss
AbyssBridge.png
See the great chandelier that hung over the great thrown from the the King of EveryBody Edits
Chandallear.png
And find his long lost crown in the cracks that have formed in the temple!
Crown.png

This level inspired by the loading screen of Everybody Edits includes a stunning design built to resemble a place of living gone in ruins. It includes challenging puzzles and maze elements that will keep you captivated until the end. It also includes an exciting side-quest to collect all of the coins scattered about the many rooms of the ruins.

So come join us as we explore the depths of the ruins and live as the ancient smiles once did.
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWiVOARaE7a0I

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: Everybody Edits Ruins

So what, that chandelier hung over Chris' throne?
IM SOOOOOOOOO THERE

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Its a really good level. Actually, lets say this is the Best Level ever made in EE!
Chris has to put this in one of the screenshots!

#4 Before February 2015

Google

Seems even our ancestors were unoriginal.
Please take more time in making each and every level different and imaginative instead of the same old drivel we see in minigames far to frequently.

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Google wrote:

Please take more time in making each and every level different and imaginative instead of the same old drivel we see in minigames far to frequently.

Agreed.

#6 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

Google wrote:

Sadly true, we were a bit rushed to come up with some, but idealy we will change up the puzzles and paths from time to time to keep it fresh.

#7 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

To avoid confession I replaced blue locked doors with blue regular blocks to show that you are not suppose to go that way. I also added coins to make it 200 gold coins and 80 blue coins. Remember though the level looks like a maze there is only one path and the branches to get all the coins.

Last edited by PhillipAC (Dec 1 2010 12:35:35 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I quit because of something, but I can't remember what it was......I think it was either because the minigames weren't fun or that I had to restart large parts of the map when I fell.

#9 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

this is a pretty chill level! MUst have taken a lot of work!

#10 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Love this level. Some parts were a bit too hard, but I still like it. The idea seems very unique. ^^

#11 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

I love this level too! But the B in the logo of Everybody Edits, it looks like an 8
You need to fix that lol...

#12 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

Wow, I never noticed that before. Thanks it's now fixed.

PhillipAC 1423776354185078

Board footer