Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bnwkeys

Link's Legend - test play, minigame/boss ideas, give suggestions

Hello EEforum, this is my first post and my first map.   It is supposed to be based off of a certain game in a series about a guy with a green tunic and a fairy...   If anyone is interested in stopping by <http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWcZnKN_NCa0I> and testing it out so far, since it's almost half way finished now.   I would also appreciate any challenge ideas, physics tips, minigame/boss concepts, and your general debugging and suggestions.   If you are a fan of the aforementioned game and have beta, I'll accept help with building. So please come test ride my level. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Link's Legend - test play, minigame/boss ideas, give suggestions

good level, liked to see that there was only 3 hook jump //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

Cola1

Nice level. Reminds me of OoT.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#4 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

It is a good level. You had too many cliff hooks for my taste, but you used the keys in a good way.

#5 Before February 2015

bnwkeys

Ahh! my lvl has been attacked by box builders!   people just like making boss games and races, i guess.   so in the meantime while i finish building the level, you can waste time less efficiently by going around in circles! or falling when simon says so!
I'm currently at Water temple stage, already made Morpha, and next area will be Gerudo fortress and Sun Temple.   I think I'm skipping the kakariko well.

#6 Before February 2015

bnwkeys

k, Link's Legend is now finished.   I would like some testers to run it through.   It is a bit long but there are checkpoint teleports.   Straight down is starting area, at bottom center.   This lvl is on my normal room, i'm trying to get it switched, but i don't recommend trying if you are EE noob. Actually I take that back, cuz how else are you going to get better?   ;-P     

Race to the end!
Fight ten full bosses!
Make it to Tri-Force for code and crown!
Very few hook jumps!
Interesting environment, doesn't bore!

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWcZnKN_NCa0I

#7 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

It's a great level but would be just that slightest bit better if it were possible to get all the coins... Near the beginning, there're two impossible coins, one blue, one yellow.

Xenonetix-2.png

bnwkeys 1423776413185019

Board footer