Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Benje00

Moon Lit Night

Hey, forum. ^^ I made another level.   I think it's overall easy; you should be able to finish it in about 10-15 minutes.

If you could rate my level out of 10 for minis, art, fun that would be great.  

(It's my first time making art.)

Level Picture:

bKbK4F_WOzfupjq5Wo0I.png

Level Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWVkg_rqI5bEI

Thanks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Benje00 (Feb 29 2012 1:54:02 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

killeratz

Re: Moon Lit Night

Nice

#3 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Ok.
The minis were not really easy as you told in the description and i'd give them a 6.7/10.
Some of them were hard to understand or not even done, you were fixing one while i was there.
The art is not bad, but get the shading right. The clouds have shades on the side the moon is on.
Also the decreasing of the moonlight is like a troll, here is some large scale moonlight shade http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWYhLyjxPba0I
You should look at it.
For fun i'd give a 7, i liked most time in there.
Gj //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

Benje00

Thanks for the feedback TCG. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile   Well, the minis are way easier if you know how to do them.   I guess I didn't really think of that.   Heh, I don't know what I was thinking with the shading.   And the moonlight was a troll; actually the whole level was a troll except for the clouds and moon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   Thanks for the link and I'll try to fix those items up. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Benje00 (Feb 29 2012 3:08:05 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

The minis are original, but i dont like how there is much black bricks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Benje00

Yeah, I hate using the black bricks.   I wish I could just use the original art. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

OFF TOPIC: You have no chat but beta.. Why is this?

#8 Before February 2015

Benje00

Eh, my dad just doesn't want me chatting with other people I don't know.   :rolleyes:   And I have beta because it was a Christmas gift.

#9 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

will i get rewarded for my good feedback?

*cough*rep*cough* *wink* *wink*

Last edited by thecoolguy (Feb 29 2012 3:50:06 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Benje00

thecoolguy wrote:

will i get rewarded for my good feedback?

*cough*rep*cough* *wink* *wink*

Sure!   Since you gave me good I advice I think I'll give you... a cookie! Here! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Oh, and by the way, you should really get that cough taken care of; it sounds pretty bad.   And your eye is twitch/winking you should get that checked out as well.

#11 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

oh, yeah, ty, i think it is over after i ate that cookie, you should have some too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#12 Before February 2015

Gashley

Not bad... just need practice, look at some of the art tutorials on the forum... they helped me big time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

overall I rate this a 7/10 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Well done!

Benje001423794244167188

Board footer