Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Do Not Abort

My sci-fi contest entry

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWumV_W_3gbkI

leave any feedback / suggested changes here

#2 Before February 2015

Mr. Force

Re: Do Not Abort

The story is amazing, the art could be better but i like it. In-game art is good too. The minis areeee....i'd say a 7/10
I didnt like 1 mini, but the others are good.
Nice job m8!

#3 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

W5YEssX.png
(mirror)

Had to replay it, because I first got a bad ending. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#4 Before February 2015

skullz17

It's fun. Interesting story.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#5 Before February 2015

Blackdeath

Great map. I'm too lazy to post the win pic. I almost failed because i was just half of a block of fixing a leg //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
I like the in-game art of a child. Minigames are cool. Very interesting story. Good idea with those comupters.

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Well i got the wrong ending but it was good! I feel like the story could have been developed more, I know you're working with the signs which makes things tricky, but I just thought that the story was disconnected in parts (and there were a couple typos, but idk if that matters ^^)

I really liked it overall though, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Nov 24 2014 6:47:48 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Kangxp

cxofySG.jpg
Circled in red are mistakes that the mirror did not reflect properly.

Also, just after I finished the mini before fixing the part, I disconnected. I had to cheat the game and get back to that area (also explains why I have a hologram smiley in the win area).
FsLBQkZ.jpg

P.S: It's a bit strange why you would want to climb into an air vent out of boredom.

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#8 Before February 2015

Muftwin

thanks for informing me of those errors that area was renovated a fair bit and i wasnt careful enough fixing it i guess. anyways its fixed now.

Muftwin 1423815315146117

Board footer