Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lewiegee

X Techs Recruitment

Ok This Is A New Crew But Its Formed of One Of Our Old Crews So Im Wanting High Expectations And I Hope That You Will Be In This Crew For A While

Requirements:

1. Landscape Skill
Prove To Me You Can Take On A Challenge And Make A Map With Neatly Drawn Landscape And Puzzles      Within It. I Would Expect A Bit Under The Detail Of An Ex Crew Map

2. Artistic Skill
Please Include Your Best Artwork And Tell Me A Title And Time So I Can See It Personally.Once Again Id Expect A Little Under Ex Crews Skill If Possible

3. Crew Information
What Is Told In The Crew Chat Will Stay There Unless I Have Told That It May Be Made Public.Also You Will NOT Reveal Crew Informaion And Codes To Our Levels To ANYONE That Is Not In The Crew. If Maps Are Trolled I Will Personally Check Everyone In The Crew On Their Own And Make Every Precaution Into Removing The Crew Member Who Is Abusing Hs Power. Finnaly ONLY I Will Decide After Consideration If Someone Is Worthy Enough To Enter The Crew Unless I Have Said Otherwise.

4. Writing Skill
Please Include Your Writing Skill In With Your Art Skill Map If Possible And Make It Your ABSOULOTE Best Writing. I Have Personally Seen Fonts That Could Blow Noobies Minds And That Is What I Want

Im Hoping To See Great Things Out Of This Crew And Hope It Lasts A Long Time. Feel Free To Post Comments Here About Joining And So On But Spammers And Any Other Naughty People Will Be Blocked

Anyone With The Beta Program Will Have A Higher Chance Of Getting In But This Just Goes For The First 3 Ppl With Beta Since I Need These Lvls That We Will Make Saved

Thanks
-Lewiegee
No
Not Really
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lewiegee (Sep 10 2010 3:35:56 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Advancé

Re: X Techs Recruitment

Good luck with this crew. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

lewiegee

Thank You for Your Kind Consideration. Im Happy that This Is Recieving Posts Soo Fast //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

Draken09

Yeah... I don't think I qualify anywhere, I mean, my writing is nice but it's not a "fancy font"

#5 Before February 2015

juvey

wiegee time!

#6 Before February 2015

Cola1

Good luck //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#7 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

hermm... I kinda want to join but idk if i have time.. what do you think?

#8 Before February 2015

Spans1

Could i join pm me when u can. I'll have a level set up in a short time for you;)

#9 Before February 2015

nvd

sounds good

#10 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

abcdfgt wrote:

Ok Name is Good , Explanation Good , Imma Join ... Pm me...
EDIT:

Beta : Yes
Username : HatsuneMiku
Artistic Skills : 7/10

You realise this crew is almost 3 years old and is dead? Right?

Someone grave-dug it.

#11 Before February 2015

abcdfgt

DAmn You , NVD

lewiegee 1423838642122790

Board footer