Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AntiTroll-AKA-TankPat

Saved world:How to stop/prevent a destruction by a Troll

If you have a saved world, and want to give away the code (Boss to code , code is X etc...) you need
make sure you save your world when you are finished (Backup).

If your saved world is being trolled, you need to make sure you have a backup (step 1) change code and clear the level.Wait until the trolls left (or use blocks to bury them).

I hope this helped you against trolls! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
-TankPat(Anti-Troll)

#2 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: Saved world:How to stop/prevent a destruction by a Troll

Nice, although the best way is to have chat and kick them, unless they're guests, then just hit /loadlevel and then bury them and change the code.

#3 Before February 2015

AntiTroll-AKA-TankPat

you need to change code before you can bury them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Yeah, that's what I meant.

#5 Before February 2015

emanresu

Don't give out the code and your world won't get "trolled".

#6 Before February 2015

Cola1

Here is an idea: When you give them the code you have enough time to open the minimap and change key window. Keep an eye on the minimap, see one little bit of troll and click save.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#7 Before February 2015

DarkFire

How does that work, cola? i dont even know how to load a level, just save and clear. besides, when the damage is done, your out of luck. You could save your un-finished, un-trolled level every 10 minis or so, then load when someone starts to troll.

AntiTroll-AKA-TankPat 1423856688104744

Board footer