Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Noobs

Ever been trapped by a noob (i know i have) recently i was playing a level and a noob made me fall to bottom
and chased me trying to trap me and put bricks on me so i'd get kicked out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

Re: Noobs

It happens. A lot.

#3 Before February 2015

Flare

[see: MAKE THIS FACE AND GO TO JAIL/GET BANNED levels]

Blocks + Smiley + Movement from Smiley = AUTOBAN from Level.

#4 Before February 2015

Zap

Wait people do that in normal levels? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#5 Before February 2015

Snackfast

I've been chased down. good thing the God mode wasn't out then //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Monstar43

That happend to me   to.I was at this level making smiley art and the owner comes and ERASES IT!:mad:
Then he changes the code and starts chasing me trying to trap me.

The sad this is,he also trolled his own level:(

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

They can't kick you with blocks unless they are around and on top of you and you move. If you move too much like that the anti-cheat picks it up.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Tree

Whenever levels get trolled, the trolls usually try to trap people.

#9 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I don't troll; when trollers are here, I don't care what they do, I just protect the people. :/ That sounds kinda cheesy, but it's what I do. I don't clean, I leave that to others. But I helped someone make a boss level and suddenly, he got **** and started giving out the crown and trolled his own level.

#10 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

EE DRama *cry cry*

And Gravedig D;

Cola11423857290104142

Board footer