Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Funniest Ragequits

ITT, we talk about the funniest things that have caused people to ragequit.   Feel free to share what you've seen someone else do, or write about your own failures. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I'll start off:   On The Clock Strikes 12, I saw someone ragequit after not being able to get on the roof of the cabin.   Seriously?   That's like the easiest thing ever to do.   I lol'd hard.

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Funniest Ragequits

Same goes for me in Enter the Eye, one guy couldn't get on the "I" from "I'm watching you".  
..wait...why am I posting this? That's sad, not funny //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Cola1

This happened once:
GREENYLOL: I got past that stupid mini.
COLA1: Yeah, well i still bet you to the end.
GREENYLOL: >:(
COLA1: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
GREENYLOL: This mini is impossible
*i get code and fly down*
GREENYLOL: See.
COLA1: -.-'
*Greenylol beats the mini*
COLA1 Really...
GREENYLOL: ...
*Greenylol does nothing*
GREENYLOL: This is impossible.
*Greenylol leaves*
P.S. The mini was hook jumps and a dotwalk.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#4 Before February 2015

emanresu

One time I joined a level and there was like row after row of generic stairs and I was all like "man, screw this. I'm out of here". And then I quit. True story.

#5 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

That's not a ragequit though, and is definitely justifiable. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

bliske

Super_Luigi wrote:

ITT, we talk about the funniest things that have caused people to ragequit.   Feel free to share what you've seen someone else do, or write about your own failures. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I'll start off:   On The Clock Strikes 12, I saw someone ragequit after not being able to get on the roof of the cabin.   Seriously?   That's like the easiest thing ever to do.   I lol'd hard.

well , never exactly rage quitted, more or less just got stuck on a part, and gave up.
But i've seen many give up lmfao..

#7 Before February 2015

Hellsoarersupreme

One time there was this key spam minigame and if they spammed the key then you could not get past and everyone there quitted, and right when I got there, I got past, but they all quit by the time we could get past

Super_Luigi 1423857874103558

Board footer