Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Coin Farms? More Like Coin Fails...

Okay guys, these magic coin topics are outrageous. And effing coin farms? That's just idiotic. Read this:

Chris wrote:

Q:   If I pick up a lot of coins will I get magic faster?
A: No the system is more clever than that.

See? Just running into coins at every square isn't a good idea. You have to be patient to find a magic coin.

#2 Before February 2015

spencer102

Re: Coin Farms? More Like Coin Fails...

The fasted way to get one is a coin regen. Just idle overnight and you will almost certainly have one by morning. A bunch of people have a theory that farms don't work well, because the magic system works by chosing a random coin in every world to become magic for a small period of time. Obviously, coin farms would get almost zero magic coins because of this. But regening coins only have 1 coin, so every time period, theres almost a 100% chance SOMEONE on the map will get one.

Hope that helps.

#3 Before February 2015

Cola1

I saw someone called Thesupedof or something get a magic coin in a coin farm

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#4 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Wait.... so how many coins do I place? I don't know what "regening" means ._.

#5 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

I've seen more than 15 people gets the Magic Coin in a coin farm, including myself. But, not in all of them.

#6 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Blocks like upcoming lava blocks and etc. (that send you back to the start of the map) will be extremely useful in making coin regens, than resetting over and over. I've gotten 2 magic coins from the same coin farm.

#7 Before February 2015

capasha

mistahboi wrote:

Blocks like upcoming lava blocks and etc. (that send you back to the start of the map) will be extremely useful in making coin regens, than resetting over and over. I've gotten 2 magic coins from the same coin farm.

You will just overload the server with lag if you use reset or loadlevel so many times.
The method the most people using now is the best way.

TrappedTime 1423858289103143

Board footer