Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

I'm Unlucky.

I have gotten 8 magic coins, and NO WIZARD. Lol, this is weird. Most people get it after their 2nd or 3rd, not me...

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: I'm Unlucky.

Yes, it's such a shame that you've gotten 8 magic coins when most people have 0. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Just be patient, you'll get it eventually!

#3 Before February 2015

Tree

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Yes, it's such a shame that you've gotten 8 magic coins when most people have 0. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I guess when you look at it like that, I'm lucky. But I'm starting to think I'm never going to get a wizard >:O

#4 Before February 2015

haythere

I havnt got the wizard yet either, hopefully i'll get it soon :3

#5 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I"m on my 2nd magic coin! You think you're unlucky!?

#6 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I got a magic coin the day the update came out. Unfortunately, the wizard wasn't released then. ;'(

#7 Before February 2015

Tree

I should have titled this thread this: " Lucky Or Unlucky? " That would have been perfect //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

TREE wrote:

I have gotten 8 magic coins, and NO WIZARD. Lol, this is weird. Most people get it after their 2nd or 3rd, not me...

Yeah, same with me, except I got 7 magic coins.
I have the feeling this is going to get impossible. D:

#9 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I've gotten 5, all energy. I wants wizard... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

dyrdin

same here :<. need wizard, 2

#11 Before February 2015

Y0shii

lol i got 3 magic in total and my second one was wizard, dont worry you will get it eventually be patient:D

#12 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I've got 1. Want to trade?

#13 Before February 2015

Tree

Y0shii wrote:

lol i got 3 magic in total and my second one was wizard, dont worry you will get it eventually be patient:D

Nice, I guess you're pretty lucky //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Bohush

I dont have any magic coin and you are unlucky!?

#15 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Could you please answer my question about how it comes that some people got 8 magic coins and some people have 0? Do you think that's fair? Don't you think that rewards should be based on skills, activity or achievements and not luck?

#16 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

TheGreenTroll wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Could you please answer my question about how it comes that some people got 8 magic coins and some people have 0? Do you think that's fair? Don't you think that rewards should be based on skills, activity or achievements and not luck?

Random luck is by definition unfair, I agree. However, this is the system we have in place until we can find a legitimate way of gauging people's skills and achievements without it being an utterly broken system to abuse. If you have any ideas, let us know.

#17 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
TheGreenTroll wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Random luck is by definition unfair, I agree. However, this is the system we have in place until we can find a legitimate way of gauging people's skills and achievements without it being an utterly broken system to abuse. If you have any ideas, let us know.

You could always make it so that you place a brick at the end of levels that you (mods) think are good and worthy of one. The brick would up^ ones max energy, but only once, so it can't be abused that way.

If it gets abused and is proved to you, you can just remove it.

Or something like that. Sure, it isn't magic.. But it's at least something rewarding, for skills, assuming you pick levels that are good. Might make people brag though...

How about having official levels, of which if you beat you get something. If you don't have time to make levels, get people to make an official level.. etc..

I don't like my idea, why am I even posting? I'll just shut up and let someone with good ideas to empty their mind.

Laters.

#18 Before February 2015

EDJ

magic coins are not bad, the refill function is bad, alhtough Im not sure if the +10 still refills.

And "official" levels are a great idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, only teleports :/

#19 Before February 2015

Tree

I like everything about magic, mainly because I am super lucky with magic. However, I'm not the luckiest person on EE. Unfortunately, blacklye is. Somebody on EE says he has over 350 energy MAX!

#20 Before February 2015

Chidore

TREE wrote:

I like everything about magic, mainly because I am super lucky with magic. However, I'm not the luckiest person on EE. Unfortunately, blacklye is. Somebody on EE says he has over 350 energy MAX!

Blacklye is a hacked account:P my friend got 583 energy only with magic

I got the wizard magic in the first day that the wizard was added with the second coin that i took:P and i got 9 magics

#21 Before February 2015

Cola1

I got mine at 4:35am :/

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#22 Before February 2015

MnM

I got 1 magoc coin no wizard u r so lucky dude

#23 Before February 2015

35005CP

chidore wrote:

I got the wizard magic in the first day that the wizard was added with the second coin that i took:P and i got 9 magics

Don't show off too much then... roll.png

I am happy to say i finally got a magic coin today, only awarded me an extra piece of energy but it's nice to say i finally got something. Madly enough it wasn't in one of those silly coin farm levels, it was in a mini game one with about 28 coins in the whole game. I was very surprised to see the message pop up, for a second i thought it was the message telling me the game had been updated and i needed to refresh.... lol.png

#24 Before February 2015

Panic

There is a rumor that says you need to have the Coy smiley in order to get a Wizard smiley. Not sure if that's true, but it's how I got mine.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#25 Before February 2015

Nightmare

Awww, you guys are lucky, I got NOTHING. NEVER.

ç_ç

Tree 1423859061102371

Board footer