Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

philipg1

Level Fail!

WTF! Yesterday I had 86 and then change it back to 79 what have happened admins!

#2 Before February 2015

arteem

Re: Level Fail!

Magic coins burn away, how aren't you noticed.

#3 Before February 2015

philipg1

No But i hate it! Admins Stop it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

It's a pretty good way to keep you attractive to the game.

5671.jpg

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Addi wrote:

Even though it barely does matters, other than the jump potion, which in itself is kind of ridiculous.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

philipg1

Addi wrote:

No. Why //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ?

#7 Before February 2015

P788

philipg1 wrote:
Addi wrote:

If magic coins didn't burn away, you could reach level 12 and get bored because you don't need to do anything more at that point.

So burning away magic coins is a good way to keep you attracted to the game, you always need to do something more.

Last edited by P788 (Nov 28 2012 1:23:26 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

philipg1

P788 wrote:
philipg1 wrote:
Addi wrote:

If magic coins didn't burn away, you could reach level 12 and get bored because you don't need to do anything more at that point.

So burning away magic coins is a good way to keep you attracted to the game, you always need to do something more.

Ohh,Ok P788 Nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Incentive to keep playing. As stated above.

#10 Before February 2015

Shift

Hm, I figured when he took the timer away that he took the entire process away. I was wondering how I fell from level 10 to level 6... out of curiosity, what does this do to the energy gained from leveling?

#11 Before February 2015

Master1

P788 wrote:
philipg1 wrote:
Addi wrote:

Or they could stop being lazy and make it go to level 50 or 100 like normal games.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#12 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Shift wrote:

Hm, I figured when he took the timer away that he took the entire process away. I was wondering how I fell from level 10 to level 6... out of curiosity, what does this do to the energy gained from leveling?

It keeps your new max energy.

I don't know if this is true, but it seems to be for me, but when I play, during the day I rarely get a magic coin.   Sometimes I don't get any the whole day.

But at night time, that's when I start raking them in.   I'll get 20+ within an hour or so.   It feels unlikely that time would change the chances, but it's been this way for me ever since magic was released to nonbeta.   One level, 50% of the coins I collected were magic.   It was late at night.

As for the OP, I have no idea how.   I mean, I know magic burns up, but it doesn't burn THAT fast for me.   Higher levels burn faster and after going to bed and waking up, or playing after class, I've only lost 1 or 2 magic.   It feels like I burn a magic every 7 hours or so.

As for the "incentive".. I guess so.   But magic and max energy shouldn't be the only reasons why you play.     It should be mainly for fun and to build.

#13 Before February 2015

devanwolf

Level Down Bug! :/

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#14 Before February 2015

philipg1

devanwolf wrote:

Level Down Bug! :/

It's So Strange :/

#15 Before February 2015

meep805

The leveling system doesn't keep me attracted to the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#16 Before February 2015

philipg1

meep805 wrote:

The leveling system doesn't keep me attracted to the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Yeah //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#17 Before February 2015

tak4n

AzurePudding wrote:
Shift wrote:

It keeps your new max energy.

I don't know if this is true, but it seems to be for me, but when I play, during the day I rarely get a magic coin.   Sometimes I don't get any the whole day.

But at night time, that's when I start raking them in.   I'll get 20+ within an hour or so.   It feels unlikely that time would change the chances, but it's been this way for me ever since magic was released to nonbeta.   One level, 50% of the coins I collected were magic.   It was late at night.

As for the OP, I have no idea how.   I mean, I know magic burns up, but it doesn't burn THAT fast for me.   Higher levels burn faster and after going to bed and waking up, or playing after class, I've only lost 1 or 2 magic.   It feels like I burn a magic every 7 hours or so.

As for the "incentive".. I guess so.   But magic and max energy shouldn't be the only reasons why you play.     It should be mainly for fun and to build.

I am still hitting myself in the head as I am unsure how much energy burns away per second/minute/etc. It feels different each day. I did tests by going to sleep at a certain time and starting playing at certain time but that didn't help either.

Btw, your 10 fast energy coins refresh each day. At 7:00pm +12GMT time. But while you get the 10 fast coins, you also pick up slow ones such as 1-3 slow ones in between so it feels like the first 15-20 are fast coins. Then it becomes slow again. This is what I believe to be correct.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

philipg1 142392100240430

Board footer