Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xiaounlimited

Nintendo Classics

eenintendo2.jpg

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWOgIAAA

I'm a new Beta user, and originally my world was another mini-game map. However, I forgot to save and it got scrapped so I ended up doing something less mundane. This was fun to make and arguably much more interesting than another mini-game map.

The map isn't very difficult - except for the final section of the Ice Climbers portion which I toned down considerably after seeing people get stuck on it repeatedly. I wanted the map to be more about enjoying the art and journeying through the games we all loved as kids. Frustration is not the goal. Just like running through maps as fast as you can? This map is nice and short for you. Are you obsessive compulsive and need to collect every coin? There are 999 gold coins and 21 blue coins for you to collect.

Hope you like it!

Games used in order of progression:

Donkey Kong
Tetris
Pac-man
Rockman/Megaman 2
Metroid
Ice Climbers
Nintendo controllers
(Most of my time was spent looking up and referencing the sprites...)

Last edited by xiaounlimited (Oct 2 2010 3:51:38 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: Nintendo Classics

I was loving it until i got kicked out

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

njutbart

Very nice design. I would love to see something like this but with some more challenge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I liked it, but I missed just a single coin as I left the Ice Climbers levels because I couldnt go back down from the final area. I just didnt collect the coins after that.

xiaounlimited 1423775777185655

Board footer