Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

Everybody Edits Asylum Escape

Level Link: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWcbTwIzBFa0I

Map.jpg

Dear Agent,

We have noticed your extreme talent during the exploration of the Everybody Edits Ruins http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=1413. As a result we have contacted you for a very dangerous mission. Have you ever heard of the Everybody Edits Asylum? If you have not we have attached a small section from their website to the letter. It is a very well guarded prison where the worst trolls are kept. However, we have heard reports of a project they call BETA that is being stored somewhere in the facility. Your mission is simple, to infiltrate the structure as a prisoner, find the project, and escape. We have attached a few pictures to help you on your mission.

The World of Smiles lies in your hands
Captain

cells.jpg
Use your skills to find routes though the air vents if the doors are locked

singlecell.jpg
These are trolls, do not worry about them they are confused enough as it is.

police.jpg
This is a guard, avoid at all costs, they will shoot at you

captain.jpg
This is the warden, we have words he is the head of the BETA Project.

hiddenpathway.jpg
This might be a secret entrance (or exit?) to an secret area of the asylum, perhaps they house the BETA Project there?

helicopter.jpg
A picture of the helicopter that will have ready to airlift you away after you accomplish your mission, it will be stationed outside the front door of the asylum

Section from the Everybody Edits Asylum:

Hello community we have recently opened the doors of the Everybody Edits Asylum!
From now on we will be facilitating in the rehabilitation of trolls.
We at the EE Asylum believe that everyone has the capacity to be creators and not destroyers and it is our vision to help these confused patients. As such we have created the building to meet the needs of such vision.
enmate.jpg
Our cells are created to keep our patients as safe as possible from themselves
IndoorCourtyard.jpg
Our inside courtyard allows for a recreational area for our inmates to roam and get fresh air.
trollroom.jpg
Our highly praise "Troll Room" allows for the inmates to act out their bad habits in a safe environment.

Of course the safety of the community, which we realize has several levels near our asylum, is our concerned as well as such here a few safety features.
Entrace.jpg
We have installed thick doors to keep our inmates in.
watchtower.jpg
Spot lights have been installed to search the grounds even at night.

We hope this will ease your fear of the trolls,
The Warden

Last edited by PhillipAC (Dec 6 2010 4:32:35 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Everybody Edits Asylum Escape

Looks like a very cool map! I hope the minigames are more fun than the Ruins. Anyway +1 rep because your so good at telling stories about your map!

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I didnt really like the minigames and the design seems more like the Ruins. Just a tip, don't rush to get the map out, take your time and make good original levels.

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

Great level it was awesome, I got to moon and got every coin. 10/10.
(proof of coins)screenshot1110.png

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

You are one helluva author.

Great job writing. You can count me in the project. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

EDIT: Level finished and collected all the coins just like Cola1

EscapeEEAsylum.png

Fun level. I loved the theme and the art. +1 Rep for you.

Last edited by MaybeNot (Dec 7 2010 12:45:01 am)

#6 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

congratulations MayBeNot and Cola1

#7 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Great story lolz that alone will make me play it ;D

PhillipAC 1423776342185090

Board footer