Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

everybodyedited

Isn't EE boring now?

Anyone can see that that no. of ppl online averagely per day decreases a lot, which means EE is not popular anymore, but BORING:/
Many changes make EE boring, especially glitches, hacks kill EE
The 1st thing want to mention is the magic coin thing:
It is meaningless and you get nothing for reward if u reach for a high level (only just a name)
The second thing: builder's club
I hate builder's club coz it makes energy level useless, u can't buy new blocks when u are builder's club, and also builder club doesn't cover everything, like diamonds or what
The third thing: guests, I discover we cant play as guest anymore ( except guestbombing), which really makes EE SUCKS
The fourth thing: hacks
I keep seeing ppl flying around without code or edit coz they hack with some programs. Aren't they should be ban? They make the owners crazy. One example, is a guy called 'teleporthacker1', how come he is not yet banned for months?
~REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH EE~:(

BTW, I also see a guy called WORMMAN spreading a link with a dancing P.E.N.I.S in EE, which is really rude to others.

#2 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Re: Isn't EE boring now?

There have been some bad changes, however, back when I joined EE, all we had was the blacks we started with.   No shop at all, no energy, no walls.   Just starter bricks and we had to make fun levels with those.

I do agree magic is bad.   You are awarded with more max energy, but I don't think it's worth that if many levels are just coin collecting levels.   No one wants to play a level with no coins or few coins.

I don't think EE is boring as almost every week changes the game slightly.   I like having my own worlds to make and save and buy without paying real money.   I think woots and magic need fixing up, and bring back normal BETA access, then EE will be great again.

#3 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

The thing is, woot system makes the level lives like a month which makes the lobby even more inactive.

#4 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

Yeah... I only go in the game to add energy, that's all. 1bigsmile1

lunchbox

#5 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

RIP EE.

MrShoe has succesfully killed EE now.
In old times, We play EE for playing good worlds and enjoy them, Or just make a good world to play with.

Now?
We play EE for energy, Joining worlds for magics.
We make worlds for woots. We buy builder pack for blocks.
We see prices increase, we see online's decrease.
We now don't join great worlds. Only if they have coins.
We now don't make pixel arts. Only if you are bored.
We now don't have fun. Only having packages and smileys.
We now need to protest. ABOUT HOW MrShoe F*CKED THIS GAME UP.

#6 Before February 2015

AsurcH

everybodyedited wrote:

BTW, I also see a guy called WORMMAN spreading a link with a dancing P.E.N.I.S in EE, which is really rude to others.

Uhm.. If you can see him doing that, that means you bought chat. If you bought chat, that means you verify to see anything inappropriate which isn't censored. That shouldn't be bothering you. Tip: Don't go into the links that strangers give.

However I agree mostly with other ideas.

#7 Before February 2015

Vyvo

ABC Boy wrote:

RIP EE.

In old times, We play EE for playing good worlds and enjoy them, Or just make a good world to play with.

Now?

Once again, it's NOT ONLY MrShoe!
Chris was behind some changes too and Chris wanted MrShoe to remove beta when BC was introduced (not sure, but heard about that from several people I trust or don't talk nonsense.

Just for god's sake, don't blame it on one guy. I've seen you posting on several threads saying MrShoe this, MrShoe that... (one example: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=27293)

I agree I don't really like the past changes, MrShoe might be the most active admin/mod @ the moment. But MrShoe isn't the only one.

Besides it's not going to change anything if you (try to) insult or give one person all the fault.
Maybe try to come upon an idea which actually can change EE's future, post it on suggestions.
Thank you for reading, this is just my opinion.
I'm just getting tired that people saying that * just 1 person only * is at fault or that EE is dying.

Last edited by Vyvo (Jan 3 2013 12:44:24 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

jemhun

Actually, the players increased since last week.
Last week the highest amount of players online I saw is 678.
And today it has 1021 players online.

#9 Before February 2015

Echo!

Doesn't the time of year mean anything to you?

ABC Boy wrote:

RIP EE.

Now?

Tell me, why do you think this is MrShoe? Chris only tells MrShoe what to do. I know you're angry, but you're over aggregating.

#10 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

awesomenessgood wrote:

Yeah... I only go in the game to add energy, that's all. 1bigsmile1

Same, i don't like MrShoe, but, if your gonna protest ABC boy why dont you just email him?

#11 Before February 2015

pbmn

Another boring thing from Builders Clubs is the BC-doors/gates that people are using now that are making like vip access to certain parts of the levels. EX: now is some levels to get the last coins is necessary the BC to pass. This makes things even more boring.

#12 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ It's no different with or without them. It's like someone adding a red basic brick at the end of their levels, then you saying "Uhh basic red bricks have bad the game really boring :/"

#13 Before February 2015

krubby

ABC Boy wrote:

We buy builder pack for blocks.

What else would we buy it for?

Last edited by krubby (Jan 3 2013 3:01:25 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

NR2001

EE is not dead as of yet. On this path, it will die, sadly.

#15 Before February 2015

Brushfire

I wouldn't say it's boring per say, this potential crisis does not seem to make the game more boring IMO.

The game   does (obviously) however seem to be changing drastically, majority wise to the worse.

#16 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

teleport 'hack' was allowed, at least some years ago

#17 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Brushfire wrote:

I wouldn't say it's boring per say...

Per se*

Anyways, I'm tired of these topics. As long as there are rich people willing to spend their money, EE won't die. EE will never be boring unless you make it boring. It's not like MrShoe changed the physics. You can still make great levels that can entertain yourself. And by doing so, you'll create levels that entertain others and thus prolonging the "life of the non-wealthy EE players" and creating a better gameplay experience.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#18 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

OP wrote:

The 1st thing want to mention is the magic coin thing:
It is meaningless and you get nothing for reward if u reach for a high level (only just a name)
The second thing: builder's club
I hate builder's club coz it makes energy level useless, u can't buy new blocks when u are builder's club, and also builder club doesn't cover everything, like diamonds or what
The third thing: guests, I discover we cant play as guest anymore ( except guestbombing), which really makes EE SUCKS
The fourth thing: hacks
I keep seeing ppl flying around without code or edit coz they hack with some programs. Aren't they should be ban? They make the owners crazy. One example, is a guy called 'teleporthacker1', how come he is not yet banned for months?

1. The name you get for magic coins is about as close to 'nothing' as a smiley.
2. You can leave the Builder's Club whenever you want to.
3. You can still play as a guest.
4. Report any hackers you see to the List of People to Ban in General Discussion.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#19 Before February 2015

Cola1

I've started to lose interest in EE, I haven't played any levels for ages... :l

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#20 Before February 2015

arteem

Cola1 wrote:

I've started to lose interest in EE, I haven't played any levels for ages... :l

So have I. My connection can't handle flash stuff for some reason now. I used to use my another router which is really hard to connect and set up, but now I don't have a reason to set it up.

#21 Before February 2015

meep805

I've noticed how I don't play EE as much and when I do get the chance to I log off because I get bored ang none of my friends are on-line :/

everybodyedited 142392313738295

Board footer