Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sensei1

grassland

here is my first level: grassland

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWbSf9H4kObEI

I hope you like it

#2 Before February 2015

St Cool

Re: grassland

No, just no this level is basically just like any other level. It has a mario pipe some grassblocks and underground blocks of space with some random tunnels in the air.

You will find on the forum people like level's that show artistic talent and originality, don't just copy what the person infront of you did make something new.

#3 Before February 2015

Muffin

I won!
VsyZj.png

It wasn't very good. It started out ok, but then it randomly jumped into uncreative box mini games. Normally the crown is saved until the end of the map, but I saw a few on the way that should have been blue coins instead. In a few spots there were big setbacks. Most players don't enjoy having to do something over and over and over again, and will probably cause a few rage quits.

I'd give this level a 2/10, but only because of the start and end. I hope that this was just your first level, and you won't keep making these over and over and over again.

#4 Before February 2015

Sensei1

I'll try to make better, and learn from mistakes.
I'm quite sure that my next level is going to be better XD

#5 Before February 2015

St Cool

If you need any help with real art then i can teach you, I've been looking for an apprentice.

#6 Before February 2015

Muffy

Same here.

#7 Before February 2015

Sensei1

A teacher would be cool. I always want to learn more XD
And specially art. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Sensei1 (Mar 31 2012 3:31:37 am)

Sensei11423794764166668

Board footer