Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

A Quest for Water

A level I made while the forums were down.   I hope you like it.

wJfHi.png

Water
Elixir

Winners *Tiralmo *D-rock2308 *ipwner * *

*Added a blue coin, box storage room.

Last edited by Ikaros (Nov 7 2012 9:18:53 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: A Quest for Water

IidWX.png

This world is good for minigames, but the ingame art killed. The houses at the start are eyerape and the clouds as well. Try using solid or basic blocks. Then the prison backgrounds are really bad for in game too and it kills. You should also either put the yellow brick background behind the crowns or remove the crowns and add a background there. I circled some of the places where the backgrounds should change and on the minimap the houses because they are bad looking in game.

Good though, for fun, but it would be tons better if those problems were fixed. These include checker backgrounds, prison background, treasure chest blocks, the new factory block with wires at the start, and you should put backgrounds behind one-ways and crowns because it shouldn't look black in game, it should look the same color as on the minimap right?

#3 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

RtfB4.png

it was O K. the art was a bit mediocre as well. Also, the difficulty balance wasn't too relevant - it started out really hard, and got harder, until like a fourth through the level it was super easy from then on.. good luck next level, but this wasn't too bad like most levels! So...

5/10 !

also i won ;p.. add me to list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue?

Last edited by ipwner (Nov 7 2012 9:03:28 pm)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#4 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Didn't like the eye rape background/decorations in the room to the side of the win,
However I won.
http://i48.tinypic.com/105ekd3.png

#5 Before February 2015

bliske

eye-rape so bad i left.

#6 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Comments-
I suck at ordering my mingames from easier to harder,
Eye-rape backgrounds contain great blending colors (so complain to Mr. Shoe about how the backgrounds look), and
This was a teaser map more along the lines to test art and blending schemes, not really a map I took forever to make.

Edit-This map is scheduled for deletion to make my second part in the gizmo lab series.

Last edited by Ikaros (Nov 8 2012 12:03:59 pm)

Legoking20001423802715158717

Board footer