Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Mods are evil. (Proof inside)

Spartan update:
17QvE5a.png

Swamp update:
EiP3qs1.png

Looks like mods don't care about Smiley health and wellbeing. Anyone else got proof? We must help the smileys!!

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Re: Mods are evil. (Proof inside)

He infected all the bunnies with zombie...
sinttulohzn.png
They're really evil!

Last edited by Pikatchitu (Mar 26 2013 3:55:52 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Well, I gave Shoe the suggestion of Ibuprofen in-game.

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

Pikatchitu wrote:

He infected all the bunnies with zombie...
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2603/sinttulohzn.png
They're really evil!

I overheard MrShoe and mrvoid discussing the zombie potion. Apparently it's actually a brainwash potion disguised as a zombie potion. This way they can force us to buy anything they put in the shop... It seems to have the wrong effect. I'll try and find out more.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

some woman

Buried deep in the graphics, I found an unfinished Fattening Potion that looks like a hamburger. When used on smileys, it increases their size to 10 blocks, lasts forever, and disables jumping.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#6 Before February 2015

Persona

some man wrote:

Buried deep in the graphics, I found an unfinished Fattening Potion that looks like a hamburger. When used on smileys, it increases their size to 10 blocks, lasts forever, and disables jumping.

HA that would be great.
Smiley would also break blocks in it's way like mario in nsmb!

#7 Before February 2015

Redhat

it's a fattening poton, not steroids lol

LEVfOrl.png

#8 Before February 2015

Cola1

some man wrote:

Good find, I'm gonna report this to the Federation Of Smiley Protection YGMal.png
(lawl)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#9 Before February 2015

Persona

tomkazaz wrote:

Mods support fast food and junk food, and object healthy food ?...
What a shame... Pfft, and the only thing MrShoe has been doing since he joined was making EE child safety.

Mods, you're doing it wrong.

Not sure if trolling or...

Not sure where to begin on this.   (Just another person hating on the sh0e.)

#10 Before February 2015

tak4n

^I think this is another one of those roleplaying topics. This doesn't seem like hate towards MrShoe however I could be wrong.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#11 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Omfg. Guys, we gotta stop buying their junk food! I know it tastes good, but if you buy salads and all that healthy, they will be forced to produce more healthy products!!

#12 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

killingpepper123 wrote:

Omfg. Guys, we gotta stop buying their junk food! I know it tastes good, but if you buy salads and all that healthy, they will be forced to produce more healthy products!!

This is obviously a plan to increase the wealth of your pepper business. You are promoting vegetables and peppers = vegetables

#13 Before February 2015

tak4n

^Personally I'd rather eat junk food rather than killing peppers. I still got a lot to live for.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#14 Before February 2015

Cola1

Persona wrote:

I don't have anything against the Misters of Shoe and Void, I just have proof that they are EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MASTERMINDS. :3

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#15 Before February 2015

BlazingZelda

I'm hungry...:/   you do realize what this mean though? it means they're actually helping smiley development! If we have food the smileys will get hungry. if smileys get fat or sick we'll need to start building hospitals. and where will we get the hospital blocks? the energy shop, but some people aren't going to wait until they've spent the energy and they'll get builders club or spend gems because those smileys really need medical attention. Which means the Misters making EE will get more money It's a conspiracy!!! SAVE YOUR SELF! :O

#16 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

BlazingZelda wrote:

I'm hungry...:/   you do realize what this mean though? it means they're actually helping smiley development! If we have food the smileys will get hungry. if smileys get fat or sick we'll need to start building hospitals. and where will we get the hospital blocks? the energy shop, but some people aren't going to wait until they've spent the energy and they'll get builders club or spend gems because those smileys really need medical attention. Which means the Misters making EE will get more money It's a conspiracy!!! SAVE YOUR SELF! :O

^^ Can't be bothered to think of my own ideas.

#17 Before February 2015

Persona

Cola1 wrote:
Persona wrote:

I don't have anything against the Misters of Shoe and Void, I just have proof that they are EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MASTERMINDS. :3

I was replying to:   tomkazaz

#18 Before February 2015

John

some man wrote:

And they have no energy in the energy shop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

PW?scale=2

#19 Before February 2015

Cola1

BlazingZelda wrote:

All part of MrVoid's plot to make Everybody Edits one massive city which will transfer into the real world causing smileys to also flood out and take over the world for MrShoe and MrVoid! D:

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#20 Before February 2015

Dark5tar32

LOL you might as well come of with a McDonalds pack.

#21 Before February 2015

John

Dark5tar32 wrote:

LOL you might as well come of with a McDonalds pack.

Agreed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

PW?scale=2

#22 Before February 2015

BlazingZelda

Cola1 wrote:
BlazingZelda wrote:

All part of MrVoid's plot to make Everybody Edits one massive city which will transfer into the real world causing smileys to also flood out and take over the world for MrShoe and MrVoid! D:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We must rise against them! I DECLARE WAR! WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 Before February 2015

SkyFalcon

Cola1 wrote:
Persona wrote:

And you are promoting your cola business. People like to drink cola while eating their hamburger. You know that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Cola1142392769833734

Board footer