Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#226 2024-03-29 21:16:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ
Website

Re: πŸ•πŸ•‘πŸ•’πŸ•“πŸ•”πŸ•• Mafia 56 (Clock Mafia) πŸ•–πŸ•—πŸ•˜πŸ•™πŸ•šπŸ•›

Roleclaims
  1. #87 Processor -  Vanilla Town

2. #192 Bobithan -  Town Jailkeeper

3. #202 Edilights -  Vanilla Town

4. #206 Pqwerty - Vanilla Town

5. #213 Schlog -  Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut

6. #225 N1KF -  Vanilla Town

Wooted by:

#227 2024-03-29 21:44:32

Processor

Hello!

I have held off posting any analysis while I did some investigative journalism.
Now that my journalistic activity is concluded, let’s analyze each and every player.

β€”

Let us begin with the easiest case:

Bobithan

Bobithan is claiming Town Jailkeeper.
Schlog, Edilights, Pqwerty, Processor and N1KF do not contest Bobithan’s role claim.
Therefore, Bobithan is Town Jailkeeper!

β€”

Next up…

Schlog

Schlog is scum. Refer to #187 (by N1KF) or #192 (by Bobithan) for an excellent in-depth analysis.

He basically intentionally outed himself last night hammering Diff55 saying β€œthis is just kinda funny tbh”.
He tried explaining himself today but then later self-claimed being scum.

β€”

Hunt of Schlog's teammate

I asked each one of you to claim your role.
Unfortunately, only one of the scum (Schlog) claimed to be scum, the other scum is lying. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
There is one more scum among [Pqwerty, Edilights, N1KF].

β€”

Pqwerty

Let’s go back to last night:

Bobithan convinced me to move my vote from Schlog to Pqwerty, N1KF would soon join us.
Pqwerty voted for Diff55, putting him on L-1.

The easy choice for Schlog would have been to put his vote on Pqwerty.
He didn’t. Instead he did something surprising. He hammered on Diff55.

I expect scum to be risk-minimizing agents.

Processor wrote:

Town has to inherently take risky moves to identify and eliminate scum to win. Mafia on the other hand simply has to play it safe until every member of the town is eliminated.
I am therefore considering risky moves to be rather town-leaning and lack of risky moves to be rather scum-suspicious.

Why did Schlog vote for Diff? (A move that looks super risky on the first look)

Scenario 1:

Pqwerty is town. Let’s look at the situation from Schlog’s perspective:
β€œI am schlog. Once Pqwerty is lynched and flips town, I am the obvious next suspect (proc and bobithan both agree on this and I can’t kill both). No matter what I do, I will be lynched D3. Oh, hey, Diff is L-1! I can lynch Diff. Tonight I will kill proc who trusts Pqwerty. Tomorrow I will be lynched. On day 4, Bobithan will mislynch Pqwerty and I will win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile”

-> In this scenario, the self-outing of Schlog isn't that risky at all. His role would have been obvious by the end of the day anyway.

Scenario 2:

Pqwerty is scum. Let’s look at the situation from Schlog’s perspective:
β€œI am schlog. Pqwerty is about to be lynched. Bobithan is so adamant on lynching him, it’s a lost cause to defend him.” and I [processor] can’t see why Schlog would go out and publicly fall for Qwerty. Did he want to save his teammate - Pqwerty - by sacrificing himself?!

-> In this scenario, the self-outing of Schlog is super risky and reckless.

Conclusion:

A schlog-self-scum-reveal is not that surprising in Scenario 1, but super surprising in Scenario 2. I am therefore expecting Scenario 1 to be the reality.

This is so compelling to me that I am calling Pqwerty town.

The most compelling counter-point is that during the last hours of D2, Pqwerty voted for Diff55 (because he wouldn’t want to self-vote).
Putting Diff55 on a L-1 is a pretty anti-town move. But I am assuming stupidity and selfishness over malice.

β€”

N1KF

I put N1KF as Townie after Bobithan vouched for him

Bobithan wrote:

Take this as you may but I completely refuse to put a vote on N1KF. I can see myself bringing down the hammer on anybody tonight except for N1KF. Which means that vote isn't happening without a revival of edi or diff so we gotta choose somebody else.

I considered this to be a very obvious PR claim. Now you’re telling me that this was not a PR claim, your N1KF read was not based on your role? But you happen to be the Jailkeeper nevertheless? What the hell! 🀯

N1KF is totally suspicious for playing super safe.

However, #117:

Schlog wrote:

this leads my scum reads; i think the team is either pqwerty-n1kf or processor-n1kf and it seems like it's just a hard 50/50

For this reason alone, I am expecting that N1KF is town.

β€”

This leaves us with

Edilights

Edilights is a risk minimizing agent.

Edilights has had little activity. Started today with voting for Schlog. [Suspected motivation: to gain trust by pursuing scum; but this is a super low risk move given that Schlog outed himself].

Through a process of elimination, but also because of how sketchy their play today has been, Edilights is scum.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#228 2024-03-29 21:49:39

Processor

Town:

Bobithan (confirmed through PR)
N1KF (targeted by Schlog)
Pqwerty (Schlog mind game reverse engineering)

Scum:

Schlog (outed himself)
Edilights (playing too safe, only option remaining)

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#229 2024-03-29 22:03:40

Schlog

you are seriously overthinking my game plan

#230 2024-03-29 22:14:10

Bobithan

Yeah I don't think schlog claiming scum is a strategic decision, just a plain old surrender. He's in a tough hole to climb out of.

aka towwl

#231 2024-03-29 22:14:27

Schlog

it's even funnier that you guys are trying to logically analyze my throwing plays

#232 2024-03-29 22:15:17

Schlog

however processor has a point, what if i'm just throwing for town? who knows for sure

#233 2024-03-29 22:29:55

Pqwerty

I’m like almost positive Schlog is just bored towny who wanted to start trolling. The mafia managed to get a town PR voted off D1 and they could possibly win today so it’s not like their situation is dire enough to throw away their OS-juggernaut if Schlog is telling the truth here.

Also I think I’m town regardless of Schlog’s alignment

#234 2024-03-29 22:33:11

Edilights
Website

Onjit wrote:

Hi [Ed-Boi],

This is your role for this freakin' mafia:

β–²Mafia ## Role
You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no active abilities.

You win when all Mafia are eliminated.

#235 2024-03-29 22:33:25

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:

Yeah I don't think schlog claiming scum is a strategic decision, just a plain old surrender. He's in a tough hole to climb out of.

What do you mean he’s in a tough hole? All the mafia are alive and they can potentially win even. I think you’re just pushing yet another easy mischop. You turned on me on a dime yesterday and since I proved too difficult to vote off, today you’re moving on to the obvious troll on the day where town could potentially lose if it fails to vote correctly.

#236 2024-03-29 22:34:51

Processor

EUVY7WW.png

#237 2024-03-29 22:36:00

Schlog

Edilights wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Hi [Ed-Boi],

This is your role for this freakin' mafia:

β–²Mafia ## Role
You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no active abilities.

You win when all Mafia are eliminated.

you are not supposed to do this

Wooted by: (2)

#238 2024-03-29 22:40:43

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

What do you mean he’s in a tough hole? All the mafia are alive and they can potentially win even. I think you’re just pushing yet another easy mischop. You turned on me on a dime yesterday and since I proved too difficult to vote off, today you’re moving on to the obvious troll on the day where town could potentially lose if it fails to vote correctly.

If for whatever reason we can't get town to vote out Schlog today I'll happily vote you just as well. Whatever we're doing we're not nolynching though, I'm assuming we're hitting red today and that saves me from the coin flip of having to guess which scum is going to be shooting at me.

Also why do you think I'm not the jailkeeper? Nobody has counterclaimed. Unless you want to try counterclaiming now. What were your night actions?

aka towwl

#239 2024-03-29 22:41:26

Processor

Schlog wrote:

you are seriously overthinking my game plan

This schlog comment (made before Bobithan's) looks like an effort to make me doubt my analysis; if my analysis was right, he could just stay silent and see what happens

--

@Bobithan: Schlog could have just helped town lynch Pqwerty.
He could then pursue town to lynch me (who has spent the game vouching for Pqwerty as much as I can), or Edilights or Diff.
Schlog would not be the obvious teammate of Pqwerty and there was no reason for him to throw... unless if Pqwerty is not his teammate and he is trying to frame him

I really don't understand why you're so sure of Pqwerty and are giving Edi (who looks at least as scummy) a break

#240 2024-03-29 22:44:53

Pqwerty

Also even in the rare case that Bobithan is JK (maybe the actual JK or Tracker doesn’t feel comfortable claiming), why does he immediately suspect that he jailed a wolf and not that the mafia were comfortable enough in their position to kill off Schlog? Cuz the mafia could still easily go for me today with Schlog gone

#241 2024-03-29 22:45:03

Schlog

processor this isn't some massive 1000 IQ strategy, i joined this game hoping to be town because i didn't want to have to try that hard

also, edilights literally just cheated and posted his role card

#242 2024-03-29 22:50:51

Processor

Pqwerty wrote:

Also even in the rare case that Bobithan is JK (maybe the actual JK or Tracker doesn’t feel comfortable claiming), why does he immediately suspect that he jailed a wolf and not that the mafia were comfortable enough in their position to kill off Schlog? Cuz the mafia could still easily go for me today with Schlog gone

I also got suspicious of Bobithan's claim which is why I asked everyone to role claim, making sure that nobody is contesting his role.
If someone is the actual Jailkeeper, please come forward, in that case I will be happy to lynch Bobithan after Schlog...

Unless that happens, I am considering Bobithan confirmed townie, so he will not be lynched.

#243 2024-03-29 22:51:18

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

If for whatever reason we can't get town to vote out Schlog today I'll happily vote you just as well. Whatever we're doing we're not nolynching though, I'm assuming we're hitting red today and that saves me from the coin flip of having to guess which scum is going to be shooting at me.

Also why do you think I'm not the jailkeeper? Nobody has counterclaimed. Unless you want to try counterclaiming now. What were your night actions?

Ugh you leave me no choice. I didn’t want to claim until I had both mafia but I’m the tracker. I saw Bobithan target Zumza N1 and N1KF didn’t target anyone N2. This is why I was so sure you weren’t JK.

Wooted by:

#244 2024-03-29 22:51:18

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

The setup is Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut, Jailkeeper (me), and Follower (Buzzerbee). The mafia does not have their juggernaut shot because they used it to kill Zumza while I had Zumza in jail.

No reasonable mafia would shoot Schlog last night, he was by far one of the more suspicious players to at least me and processor at the end of d2.

Schlog wrote:

also, edilights literally just cheated and posted his role card

Yeah this sucks big time. I'm going to try to convince myself that it's possible edi faked it.... but please never do that again edi, it's against the spirit of the game and gets you modkilled on most mafia sites.

aka towwl

#245 2024-03-29 22:52:09

Pqwerty

I did the babysitter stuff to throw people off the scent of me being a tracker so I looked uninformed

#246 2024-03-29 22:52:46

Pqwerty

I voted Diff55 because I’d rather a townie went instead of a Pr (me)

#247 2024-03-29 22:53:30

Pqwerty

But also I voted Diff because majority would go down to 3 so we could actually vote someone off instead of the mess that happened yesterday

#248 2024-03-29 22:53:43

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

I voted Diff55 because I’d rather a townie went instead of a Pr (me)

Why not Schlog?

aka towwl

#249 2024-03-29 22:53:54

Processor

Edilights is town.

One of [Bobithan, Pqwerty] is scum.

#250 2024-03-29 22:54:29

Pqwerty

!vote Bobithan

Gg u forced me to get nightkilled tonight by outing myself.

Gosha1712315725799165

Board footer