Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-27 22:58:27

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ
Website

Re: πŸ•πŸ•‘πŸ•’πŸ•“πŸ•”πŸ•• Mafia 56 (Clock Mafia) πŸ•–πŸ•—πŸ•˜πŸ•™πŸ•šπŸ•›

oops I only counted one vote for Different55.

Pqwerty wrote:

Like Bobithan's case is literally just based on hypotheticals and nitpicking and misunderstanding. I've made quite a few posts showing that it doesn't hold up to scrutiny so why are we still believing them?

Yeah I agree some of Bobithan's statements could be dismissed as nitpicking or misunderstanding. But some of them are directly your responsibility (like describing BuzzerBee as calling me a "nothing role"), and the Babysitter being a problem was unlikely as I explained in #103.

Pqwerty wrote:

Has it been a N1KF Bobithan team this whole time? They were both on Buzzerbee yesterday and all they'd have to do is convince you and Schlog to vote me to win the game.

There are 7 players. 5 Townies, and 2 Scum.

If 2 Townies get killed by day vote and night, there will be 3 Townies and 2 Scum. The Townies would still outnumber Mafia unless a Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut (1/3 chance) used their ability.

I'll try calculating the odds of Town losing Night 2.

#27 2024-03-27 23:09:47

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Under 6 hours remain.

Pqwerty wrote:

@Peoxwaaoe

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Pqwerty wrote:

@N1KF sometimes the calculations are helpful but unless you have time to both calculate and solve I'd really prefer that you prioritized solving over calculating and summarizing.

Fair enough. I tried to keep this short. The odds are technically lower because of the 2/3 chance of Jailkeeper, who has 2/6 chance of jailing night killer or night kill victim.

Day 2

5/7 of voting out a Townie. (Assuming all players are equally suspect, which is unlikely.)
Total chance: 71.428%: ((5/7) * 100)

Night 2

2/3 chance of Juggernaut kill.
Total chance: 47.619% ((5/7) * (2/3) * 100)

#28 2024-03-27 23:22:45

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

whoops, Juggernaut has 1/3 chance.

Schlog wrote:

the likelihood of him getting subbed in is extremely low because the day ends in 6 hours and onjit will be at work the entire time

Why couldn't he be subbed Day 3?

#29 2024-03-27 23:46:13

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Bobithan wrote:

Schlog just put diff at L-1 guys, that's kind of a big deal and we just blew right past it

We only have a few hours left. I don't blame Schlog too much for that; anybody who hammers Schlog early (which I doubt will happen) would be suspicious.

Processor wrote:

Diff seems Innocent!

everyone I have as a potential scum-read is in favor of lynching diff

You capitalized Innocent... are you trying to hint at a Town Tracker role?

Schlog wrote:

honestly i don't really like how completely neutral n1kf is, either; like surely you have someone you want out, right? i don't think you ever even explained your OWN diff vote, and just kinda did it because edilights did

No, I didn't. I mentioned twice Day 2 that Different55 needed to post. I don't know what Edilight's motives are.

What would satisfy you? I could change much vote to Pqwerty, but would you criticize me for being too similar to Bobithan? What do you want me to do?

#30 2024-03-28 00:15:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

Why would Proc be hinting at anyone being a tracker?

Roleclaiming has benefits to both Power Roles and Mafia. Hinting at it gives more credibility to future roleclaims. Processor did say it was an accident though.

Schlog wrote:

i just wanna know what you're thinking. seems less like you're forming your own opinions and more like you're just following the flow of the game

I didn't have many opinions that were distinct from Bobithan's.

The sudden two votes on me surprised me a bit. Pqwerty strikes me as desperate, quickly distancing themselves from me after this post:

Processor wrote:

Both Pqwerty and N1KF are reluctant to vote for another; which is giving me the strongest scum vibe overall; even tho my heart says Pqwerty is innocent

Processor feels off to me. I'll look into his posts.

#31 2024-03-29 06:48:19

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

No kills? The Town Jailkeeper (2/3) may have found either the killer or their victim. Or the Mafia decided not to kill to throw Town off, but I doubt this considering how much an extra kill would help the Mafia.

I am also becoming increasingly doubtful there is a Mafia Juggernaut (1/3) as we have not had two kills per night yet. I suspect there is a Mafia Rolecop (2/3) instead.

#32 2024-03-29 08:11:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Finally, I'm early so I can take the initiative before Bobithan and I telepathically plagiarize each other.

Bobithan wrote:

Schlog just put diff at L-1 guys, that's kind of a big deal and we just blew right past it

I excused this but Schlog is looking sus right now.

Schlog wrote:

i kinda wanna vote diff tbh and pqwerty tomorrow so we dont end up in a 2v3 with an inactive and miss a vote

Schlog wrote:

i will retract my vote on diff completely if he gets subbed btw

Schlog wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Why couldn't he be subbed Day 3?

you have no idea how hard i facepalmed after you said this

holy **** im dumb

So Schlog KNEW Different55 could be replaced for Day 3, which would possibly invalidate the original reasoning, but hammered the vote anyway, ending an active discussion hours early. This was also done without warning, unlikely Processor, who expressed that he wouldn't be available to vote later.

The hammer also happened soon after Bobithan and Processor mentioned Schlog as their #2 vote picks.

This could have been missed, but Onjit also posted this message on the signups thread (with rather unfortunate timing).

Onjit wrote:

btw if someone wants to sub in for diff, let me know

Schlog saying they will vote Pqwerty next, when we don't know what will happen at night (including possible Jailkeeper or Tracker results), is also strange.

Overall, this hurts my impression of who I thought was the least scummy player. besides Onjit

Scale o' Scumminess
  1. Schlog: Low profile on Day 1. The Day 2 hammer was suspicious.

2. Edilights: This chaotic soul still needs to explain themselves.

3. Pqwerty: Messy start, but finally showed willingness to move past the Babysitter Claim. Might be desperate Townie clinging onto chances of survival.

4. Processor: Rough start in Day 2, but got better as it went on.

5. Bobithan: Seems pro-Town, refusing to jump on the N1KF bandwagon. Clearly a dignified person.

6. Onjit: https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/9/9b/037_angel

#33 2024-03-29 20:56:05

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Processor wrote:

@N1KF please role-claim

I am a Vanilla Townie.

#34 2024-03-29 21:16:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Roleclaims
  1. #87 Processor -  Vanilla Town

2. #192 Bobithan -  Town Jailkeeper

3. #202 Edilights -  Vanilla Town

4. #206 Pqwerty - Vanilla Town

5. #213 Schlog -  Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut

6. #225 N1KF -  Vanilla Town

Wooted by:

#35 2024-03-30 07:04:12

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Revealing your role card in a closed setup is different than mentioning it, as others have done. It's seen as against the spirit of the game, as it may remove any ambiguity if somebody checks to see if their role cards match.

Edilights wrote:

If there are 1 jailbreaker and 1 killer , how hard is to search for a killer ?

There are two people in the Mafia who can kill. If you find it easy, then you can help the Town a lot with your skills, by finding the Mafia.

#36 2024-03-30 09:01:04

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

1 days and 20 hours remaining.

Let's bring back the clock.

vYn4nKZ.png

Bobithan's case
  • is a Town Jailkeeper (2/3)

• Night 1 jailed Zumza, failing to prevent Zumza's kill from Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut (1/3)

• Night 2 jailed Schlog

Night 1 is backed up by Day 2, where Bobithan mentioned the Juggernaut three out of four posts in a row. This comment in particular stands out:

Bobithan wrote:

The whole juggernaut/insider information theory is more speculation than anything concrete, but it's not something I can really ignore.

because it shows Bobithan is trying to balance both downplaying his knowledge, and reaffirming the importance of the Juggernaut.

Bobithan wrote:

Now that we know there's a tracker in this setup

Bobithan accidentally refers to the Follower as the Tracker. If a Mafia Rolecop (2/3) found a Tracker Night 1, that could be a scum slip. And if there is a Mafia Rolecop, that further suggests Bobithan would try to throw Town off by repeatedly mentioning the Juggernaut.

Night 2 is believable, considering the circumstances ending Day 2. I think we can all agree Schlog's hammering was sus.

Bobithan claims Jailkeeper first thing, and explains his reasoning. Straight to the point.

Pqwerty's case
  • is a Town Tracker (1/3)

• Night 1 saw Bobithan target Zumza, confirming Bobithan is Mafia

• Night 2 saw N1KF target nobody

As we all know, Pqwerty tried to make a strong case for the Babysitter claiming Day 1. But the Babysitter is impossible to exist with a Tracker, so all they were doing was distracting the Town. This speculation makes much more sense from a Mafia perspective.

Pqwerty wrote:

maybe since you (Bobithan) and me were the highest trs yesterday the mafia went after someone who was tr'd a little less to avoid attacking someone who was likely to be protected by the Jailkeeper (me and you).

Cuz the mafia can't do anything to prevent a tracker but maybe they can dance around the JK protect. Idk I might be reading too much into the nightkill cuz there could be many other reasons why they went with Zumza over me or you.

Also JK/Tracker shouldn't claim rn. Maybe tomorrow if we ML again today

NOTE! Pqwerty considers the possibility Jailkeeper, which is ALSO impossible if they are a Tracker. But to Pqwerty's credit, they do mention the Tracker as well, and mentions the other Town PR shouldn't claim Day 2.

Pqwerty wrote:

See this is what is making me more suspicious of you, Bobithan. You’re making all these assumptions about how the mafia is acting (β€œoh there’s a juggernaut” and β€œoh the mafia were PR hunting last night”) to try to prove that I’m mafia and you’re treating them like facts. The only people who know what the mafia were doing are the mafia so making cases on me based on insider knowledge seems like you either have too much information or that you’re trying to use bad logic to frame me.

Pqwerty wrote:

Sure but again, unless you're mafia you don't know why Zumza was killed.

Pqwerty wrote:

Why? I get nothing from this post and I don't know how anyone would townread it unless they had insider information about Edilight's role.

Pqwerty gets defensive, insisting Bobithan doesn't know unless he's Mafia. This is a point in Pqwerty's favor. If they're the Tracker, then they know Bobithan doesn't have a Town PR.

Pqwerty opposes Bobithan Day 2, rather gradually. Pqwerty's willingness to move from Bobithan to me, also hints at a lack of commitment to confirming somebody as a Mafioso.

Pqwerty wrote:

Why would Proc be hinting at anyone being a tracker?

This might be Pqwerty's most blatant reference to a Tracker. I consider it in their favor, because it shows confidence that Processor is not a Tracker.

Pqwerty wrote:

I voted Diff55 because I’d rather a townie went instead of a Pr (me)

Sus. If Pqwerty were a Tracker, they could claim AND get Bobithan killed. Having just one Mafioso down makes the game MUCH easier, likely easier than having a dead townie and a live Tracker.

The Night 2 action makes sense, since Pqwerty suspected a N1KF+Bobithan team-up.

Now for Day 3.

Pqwerty wrote:

I'm Vanilla Townie. Do you think I'd be playing so risky if I was anything but VT?

Not only claims Vanilla Townie, but gives extra reasoning. Why the extra step, if Pqwerty is to claim Tracker later and keep credibility with the Town?

Pqwerty wrote:

Well I was hoping people would doubt your JK claim since you’ve been scummy otherwise so I wouldn’t have to claim and I wouldn’t have to get shot tonight. This was my trump card cuz it gets both of us killed. I didn’t want to play it immediately cuz that would mean I die without solving the other person.

Assumes Bobithan is scummy, ignoring all the Town reads.

Conclusion

I think Pqwerty is lying. If Pqwerty+Schlog are Mafia, Pqwerty may be winging Day 3 as a last ditch effort.

Do not vote until discussion has gone on more.

#37 2024-03-30 09:02:42

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I ended the post with a conclusion, but I should also probably look more into Bobithan's posts. They may have more hints crediting or discrediting his role.

#38 2024-03-30 19:50:39

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Bobithan wrote:

Exhibit B: (quite scummy) pqwerty giving weight to a possible nolunch.

I agree this is a scummy move. We could miss out on some delicious food!

#39 2024-03-30 21:03:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

1 day, 8 hours remaining.

Pqwerty wrote:

(Exhibit C) You all were acting relatively townie outside the Buzzerbee and Processor votes.

...and you voted BuzzerBee and Different55, both confirmed Town kills.

Pqwerty wrote:

(Exhibit E) Both you and N1KF said the mafia could've been looking for PRs since you both thought Zumza was softing a PR claim. I said I wouldn't have fallen for the bait. So that's a reason for you two to kill Zumza, but not me. The only other reason provided to kill Zumza was because they were suspicious of me, and that's clearly WIFOM because I can also make the argument that mafia did it to frame me. Essentially you say there were good reasons to kill Zumza but none of them are actually good for me.

And why would we BOTH point that our motives if we're Mafia? You'd think Mafia would go for misdirection, as you've admitted to doing plenty of as a Tracker.

I am still unconvinced that confirming a Mafioso would ever hurt Town in a game with this setup. With 1 Mafioso, the game could go down to just 3 players and the Town could still win. The amount of info available from 6 dead players is so much that losing the game would be difficult at that point. Going a whole day without telling people is a huge gamble, when you've expressed with the Babysitter that you want to minimize the Town's risk.

You went in so deep in trying to convince town you're a Vanilla Townie, that you lost your credibility when you backtracked on your VT claim and went to Tracker.

#40 2024-03-30 21:19:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Processor wrote:
@N1KF: can u give me your opinion on this strategy?
Processor wrote:

I have the perfect strategy

1. We lynch Schlog (confirmed scum) (Edi+N1KF+Proc+Bob/Pqwerty/Schlog)
2. We look at Schlog's card
2b. Mafia Rolecop: Bobithan's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2a. 1-Shot-Juggernaut: Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2c. Mafia Goon: If there is another Rolecop, Schlog was the one carrying the kill. The rolecop could not have been visiting Zumza (because that would be stupid). Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.

I see it as a fairly good strategy. The biggest risk is that Schlog is Town trolling us but I really hope that isn't the case.

#41 2024-03-31 14:15:06

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Processor wrote:

We are criticizing Pqwerty for not claiming PR on D2 when they supposedly knew Bobithan is scum!
Why are we not criticizing Bobithan for not claiming PR on D2 when they supposedly knew Pqwerty is scum?

No, Bobithan jailed Zumza Night 1 who was then killed. Bobithan wouldn't know whether Pqwerty is scum or not, unless jailing also comes with Watcher info.

But Bobithan did role claim after he believed his night action found who is scum, which was Night 2. The same cannot be said for Pqwerty.

Wooted by:

#42 2024-04-01 00:02:58

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

5 hours remaining.

Votes
  • Schlog (2): Edilights (#188), Pqwerty (#214), Processor (#352)

• Bobithan (2): Pqwerty (#220, #250), Schlog (#338)

• Processor (1): Schlog (#281)

• Pqwerty (1): Schlog (#216), Bobithan (#334)

I still haven't voted. I plan to vote for Schlog later.

Schlog wrote:

n1kf for practically having no opinion throughout the entire game, only doing what bobithan does

Hey, Day 3 I posted first! Now you can blame Bobithan for shared opinions on Day 3! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Wooted by:

#43 2024-04-01 00:38:28

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

ok

!vote Schlog

#44 2024-04-01 00:42:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

maxresdefault.jpg

Wooted by:

#45 2024-04-01 01:16:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

That was pretty fun. I agree with Bobithan, as always.

Wooted by: (3)

#46 2024-04-01 01:22:44

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Schlog wrote:

n1kf is mafia

it's true, here's my rolecard:

Mafia 56 Role

Wooted by:

#47 2024-04-01 01:34:32

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

Well idk if the mafia scene here is revived but I'd play a small setup like this again. I felt like 9p was nice. Maybe we make this an annual thing despite EE being dead rn. Like maybe we celebrate the anniversarEE with a mafia game / other events.

clearly we need more Mafia, to keep the post rate at 2 per hour instead of 2 per day.

Wooted by:

#48 2024-04-01 04:07:33

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Schlog wrote:

i'd be fine with hosting one but i dont think anyone would be interested in that

Give it a few weeks and people will probably be excited for Mafia again, as long as you don't, like, accidentally post the entire Mafia team in the thread.

#49 2024-04-01 05:14:33

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

don't listen to schlog, its an paril fools day joke

Gosha1712315725799165

Board footer