Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-09 07:27:11, last edited by Rivelka (2021-10-09 07:27:55)

Rivelka

Future about my games - EE Rivelka and EE Rewritten

Hello, everyone.

I want discuss about the future my two games!

EE Rivelka

This game became controversial since for some time. I have started to use mods from other EEO mods since v267 (May 2021). The stairs start at v269 (June 2021), when for second time I have added mods from other EEO mods. This when I added a Swimmer Smiley, without the creator's permission (the creator of this smiley is Boba) and the negative opinions has been increased in v270 (July 2021). I wanted to do an underwater themed update and taked again without permission creator's works (mainly from Project M by Minimania). This lead this to creators to be mad or angry at me, requesting replacing or removing the smiley. This was done in v270.1 (July 2021), when I replaced the Swimmer Smiley with 180 Hue Smiley known from April Fools 2021 (v265.2). Criticism died down in versions v271 (July 2021), v272 (August 2021) and v272.1 (September 2021). As today I haven't receiving many comments and opinions as past. And now I'm just afraid to use mods from other EEO mods.

Sadly I have to cancel v273 development and discontinue this game, instead of this game I will took more time at EE Rewritten (a much better remake than EE Rivelka).

EE Rewritten

I hope, that you have good time at playing this game. The only thing, that missing is regular updates. I will try to keep the updates fairly regular to keep happy players. The next will occur more today or tomorrow.

I plan also to host in-game contests. This will help players to get faster items, that they want to get in years! The first in-game contest will be Halloween 2021 Parkour. It is set to occur on October 31, 2021 from 7:00 AM PST until 12:00 AM PST. You can win 50 gems, if you complete it! If someone want to get look about this in-game contest. I will post this screenshot for no reason.

KqlSTR0.png

Thanks for reading! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

~ Rivelka

#2 2021-10-09 10:02:53

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Future about my games - EE Rivelka and EE Rewritten

I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed.

Just asking first goes a long way, trust me.

Everyone else aside, I'm generally fine with my own works being used. My only real stipulation is that I'd like for Project M to not end up being obsolete, so all I ask is that you wait a month after a Project M update to start using any of my own personal content (made by me) that was added in that update.

It doesn't have to be complicated, I promise. I'd hate to chase anyone away from wanting to work on EEO mods, that's not my goal. I just want to make sure they're doing right by the community, that's all.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Minimania1633770173791675

Board footer