Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-24 08:41:44, last edited by theoldinese (2020-08-25 11:41:46)

theoldinese

Hunts and Duckers

aibsgfognej

this game is all about shooting people with epic gun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
if you do a shoot and they pick a nothing they die
if they do a defend when u shoot you die, but then shield break //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
if you do a defend and someone heals u then.... bruh
if they do a heal you can heal another person. healed person absorb the bullet for 1 hit (so you cant stay infinitely alive)
you will dm me either "shoot [insert person]" , "defend" or "heal [insert person]" and i will calculate it all. 10 people minimum to sign up because we've seen 20 people is too many. will add more people if more than 10 sign up. send a reply saying "!join" to join

send reply with questions if you need more info //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

1.minimania very mini
2.andymakeer
3.allencaspe9somenumbersidk

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2020-08-24 08:51:26

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Hunts and Duckers

FINALLY, a game I understand.

!join

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#3 2020-08-24 18:24:41

Andymakeer

!join

what is the difference of defending and self heal?

F

#4 2020-08-24 20:21:49

theoldinese

Andymakeer wrote:

!join

what is the difference of defending and self heal?

woops. ok ill make the heal a kindness thing

#5 2020-08-24 20:53:23

Edilights
Website

theoldinese wrote:

aibsgfognej

this game is all about shooting people with epic gun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
if they do a defend when u shoot you die, but then shield break //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
if they do a heal you can heal another person. healed person absorb the bullet for 1 hit (so you cant stay infinitely alive)
you will dm me either "shoot [insert person]" , "defend" or "heal [insert person]" and i will calculate it all. 10 people minimum to sign up because we've seen 20 people is too many. will add more people if more than 10 sign up. send a reply saying "!join" to join

Did you steal my game ? It's copyright ... So . You get the 'auch' https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL .

#6 2020-08-25 07:33:48

peace

i
still
dont
get
it
period

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2020-08-25 09:49:46, last edited by AllenCaspe9510 (2020-08-25 09:52:41)

AllenCaspe9510
Website

peace wrote:

i
still
dont
get
it
period

Its simple, just kill all the ducks, its not that hard. Ducks can't kill hunters anyway

also !Join

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#8 2020-08-25 11:41:08, last edited by theoldinese (2020-08-25 11:45:26)

theoldinese

Edilights wrote:
theoldinese wrote:

aibsgfognej

Did you steal my game ? It's copyright ... So . You get the 'auch' https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL .

hahaahhaa https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL you--you get a----- OCHI https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

peace wrote:

i
still
dont
get
it
period

ofcourse you dont get periods you are boy
ok anyway its simple you dont get how to form a sentence with no spelling mistakes most of the time why would you understand this game when ive already explained everything there is to explain and you give me no clue as to what you dont get. and dont say "everything" thats just lazy

#9 2020-08-25 15:58:08

peace

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

-Whether you are making a new game yourself or hosting a version of an existing game, there should be something in the OP explaining to new players how to play the game.

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#10 2020-08-25 16:25:02

Edilights
Website

theoldinese wrote:

ok anyway its simple you dont get how to form a sentence with no spelling mistakes most of the time why would you understand this game when ive already explained everything there is to explain and you give me no clue as to what you dont get. and dont say "everything" thats just lazy

The word 'Period' means a moment of time . Not a stupid definition for ... T_T

#11 2020-08-26 10:46:19, last edited by theoldinese (2020-08-26 10:46:57)

theoldinese

peace wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

-Whether you are making a new game yourself or hosting a version of an existing game, there should be something in the OP explaining to new players how to play the game.

EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED so you are saying i can take down EVERY game just for the reasons "i dont understand" you arent that special bucko

Edilights wrote:
theoldinese wrote:

The word 'Period' means a moment of time . Not a stupid definition for ... T_T

some missed the joke! [hey] someone missed the joke.

theoldinese1598435179784459

Board footer