Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-08 05:36:19, last edited by Debora Cris (2020-06-09 00:20:39)

Debora Cris
Banned
From: Brazil
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 502

Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

Hello Everybody! How are you? New my name is Débora Cris! (NN/Kizuna Ai) But my name is Fernanda is real. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Well my all problem. It did happen a lot. Josha is right. (Maybe LukeM) But much does not understand at all. Hardly talk.
(Please, you need to see all spoilers. But you don't need spoliers that you didn't understand.) https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

"Without -" is him. "Spolier" Did not understand?/Doubts?/Story/Simple-past. You can see spoilers trying to understand now.

Xenonetix Talking. wrote:

- Hi xeno. I am Nightmore(Nightmare).

Heylo.

- How are you?

Ok, thank you. You?

- Great. well, I do need apply?
- Can you talk me some? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I think we struggle too much to communicate in English for you to be staff, no matter what position. Sorry.

- You mean? "The Language Barrier could be an issue" But I am not that issue?

Spoiler

Yes. Pretty much.
You have some talents, but if we can't communicate well enough and quickly and efficiently, your attempts to help are likely to slow things down rather than speed things up
And your Discord status is that you love **** ***, which doesn't really help

CONTENT WARNING
Spolier

- Stop looking. I'm sorry. It's Language Barrier. You mean status also?
- I can understand I'm an issue okay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
- Bye.

* Fernanda changed my status. "This is my status: Minha vida, você é idiota?"

Wait a second - The status doesn't matter too much, but thank you for changing it

- Your welcome. But I am an issue? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

The lack of fluent English is the issue
It's not really personal - It would be a similar problem if the community had an incredible German speaking graphics designer, but they didn't speak any English.
Communication and understanding is very important on the staff team
And if we end up spending too long explaining things, that's counter-productive

Spoiler

- Very important? Yeah but I am difficult to understand English.

Exactly, which is a shame. You try hard, which is good, but as you are not fluent, it would be too difficult to work with you on staff

Spoiler

- "What is good" diffiuclt work?
- But I like to work in EEU too but in fact hardly english, But a lot i didn't understand time.

Yes, but I don’t understand your question about difficult work, or how to respond

- Oh yeah, I asked for hard work. but I want to help too. I said?

Yes I know you want to help. I just don’t think you can for us at the moment, sorry

Spoiler

- Can't why?
- But another team improved this Team Campagin at work EEU. I can do this.
- Best? Talk me why?

I don't know what you want me to say
There's not much for me to say lol

- I don't know what you "want me to say" I want to become a team, I like to help and difficult.
I said "I can't why?" why didn't you speak

Because of problems with communication
And communicating in English.

Spolier

- I can become an English learner but this is fine, no need problem, but for this reason "I want"
You know but I am deaf, Language Libras.
wait a moment do you know "Sign language Libras"?

I know you're deaf - You do very well with communicating for someone who is deaf, but that doesn't really matter for this. Even many people who are not deaf cannot speak English fluently, and they would also not really be suitable for staff on EE or EEU
I know the Zodiac sign "Libra", and it sounds like it may be close to "Library". In Latin, I think it means "reading".
So I guess it has something to do with reading

- No. Libras is the acronym of the brazilian sign language.

Oh, cool.

- so I am not ASL because I don't know english signs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Fine - That makes sense lol

- I have a question, Already EE deaf people? Or already Russia and Brazil, Japanese, Africa, Asia, more. but I don't knew, But was Staff?

Spolier

Do you mean "Have there been any deaf EE staff?" - I do not think any staff have been deaf, but I do not know

- Ok extremely deaf. Become a job or another, have knowledge of everything in Portuguese programming, Design, Course, others may also want English to improve (Example: If you want to Program in English, Learned a lot of Unity 3D games) First Explain Friends. Wish study and learn art or they help me (Only my Brazilian Friends, and also the Security-Drone "it was" helped), so I chose two pixels (EE/EEU) and Anime Artist, for example, I'm not famous, I'm just a Manga. I may have such a good job, but I never work for EE/EEU. Okay my story: I also played the EE game for many years, but I don't know who is not staff (What is Staff?) Future the other day after I met a worldwide bot, but I didn’t know it has a user colour, Superman, label. I realized that NOU means Team Staff, I enter now, Staff is a work so I have the desire and dream to become a team. I played from 5 to 17 years old with a lot of money Xenonetox owner to speak only my future question becoming a team. In like me (dream). Explain in detail: Why does he think he can make a fernanda or does he not think there is a communication problem with someone who is deaf, a more difficult question is really why I am a problem? You already know that he is right, but it is not a problem, or I need my life better example "He is trying to understand fernanda." because I'm probably deaf. Precise attempts to understand help. I was reminding Security-Drone and Marie, Crybady. I suck at english and look sad, They are fine, They barely understand or seriously make it harder for me to be better for my friends. But Xenonetix is very difficult to understand (He didn't understand and questioned) He says he can try to understand a lot of good luck, thanks to the drone and crybady, marie good. I want to become a working team.
- Oh! I forgot a new problem and many explanations, Joshua(Bytearray/Cryobite) is right, he is my friend that I already know about a unit. I asked him about it. "I can become a team developer? "He say that: I don't want a problem because a language barrier or problem that already exists (Xenonetix says it is a problem, yes), so it's not a problem and there is still a lot to do." Learn (I always learn the future) Thanks Security-Drone, Marie, Crybady. My problem and my story. Also thanks Kayckbr is from Brazil also. In the help group-kayckbr and in the translator-understand group about how a staff team (Discord Group of three members Me and Xenonentix, Kayckbr) Good luck.

Good luck to you too. I think I mostly understand. I do not think the reason you are not suitable to become staff has anything to do with being deaf though. The "language barrier" is a problem because of the lack of fluent English, and there are other people we have been unable to recruit as staff because of the Language Barrier
We do not understand Portuguese fluently, and you do not understand English fluently. That is the problem.
It's not really anything Staff.

- You are wrong! But well you already know well, but I know that everything bad in English and also in English can be a better future and overcome. I have a question again: have you talked to Yan about good or bad Portuguese with English, remember it or not? but I don't want a language barrier and languages fluently either.

I think Yan is better at English, but I do not think Yan would make a good staff member either. There is still a language barrier

Spolier

Attention! He is my brother. Yan is a listener. My different Portuguese but very difficult it is not the same. Yan already knows 100% Portuguese and 95% English.
That I less in my English 58%% (It was 20% English) and in Portuguese 80% (It was 52% or 60% I forgot because rare lol)

Xenonetix Says "Not exactly the same, no, but there can be different levels of understanding. Even communications with 100% English have caused arguments with some members of staff lol." (Fernanda think: Oh! Bud says!)


Xenonetix already accepted your speaking idea. (I was Idea.)
Incredible Ideas
No need to work. Only Staff! All smileys and blocks, decos, auras! Also my powers commands that all! Need to buy expensive! Fernanda for the idea but he wants me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Total $10000 is very expensive. No lies. I want effort (I become Famous Women's Football. My card results. Only future. Team From Brazil) Well rip. I need to buy Staff Campagin Staying! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

He was mean.

Joshua Talking Image.

Guys. Xenonetix says "I think Yan is better at English, but I do not think Yan would make a good staff member either. There is still a language barrier."

My brother. Obligation (End Game.) You didn't know? Scared Account Family.
His name is Yan Joshua, It's Libras course.
He was talked about Xenonetix. I found Discord.

> Scare sister - Remember me?
> So what happened to her?
> It is me Yan.

Hello Yan. I didn't need to talk to you, but fine if you'd like to say something

> Okay - Would you like what?

And I'm quite busy, so actually, not bothered either way right now lol

> I'm busy same lol - Ah I cannot tell the time (Weary.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
> Xenonetix.

What?

> Tell me something.
> What happened to her?

What do you mean? She seems insistent she is becoming EE/EEU staff, but she isn't. The main reason for that is because of the language barrier, and constant misunderstanding and miscommunication.
She isn't becoming staff, however much she wants to, but she does seem to often somehow misinterpret what I'm saying to mean she could be, but nope.

> Oh how difficult.
> She loves staff - Exaclty if you know.

I do know
Or at least, I know she really wants to be staff

> Yeah - I talked she is very strange. (With home.)
I do not understand either. But she likes you.
> Actually yes - I mean language barrier.

Seriously? - This is not understanding.

> Fine.
> Good luck to you - She wants staff. Whether yes or no.
Your answer her.
> She asked me, I become a Team Campagin, right? That is impossible. I do not want to play anymore. "I do not disagree."
> See ya Xenonetix - Thanks for playing EE/EEU.
> I miss you.

Thank you - I miss you too.

Xenonetix says No, you cannot become campaign staff because of the language barrier.
Do you need buy Staff. (Team Campagin Staying > Like Finally: The End)

Yan wants to post can leave.
- Hello guys - It is me Yan. I miss you all. I do not want to play without more.
- Thanks for playing EE/EEU //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Thanks for Yan And Joshua, Xenonetix, Drone, Kayckbr, Crybady, Marie! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Good Night! Bye! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


Discord: Koya#5556

Screenshot_40.png
𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬.

Offline

#2 2020-06-08 05:39:21, last edited by Debora Cris (2020-06-08 06:28:00)

Debora Cris
Banned
From: Brazil
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 502

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

It is my scared account EE Forum. - Enough, sister. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


Discord: Koya#5556

Screenshot_40.png
𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬.

Offline

#3 2020-06-08 06:04:13

SirJosh
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja
From: USA
Joined: 2015-04-05
Posts: 2,089
Website

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

help me bob

Offline

#4 2020-06-08 07:33:58

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

i stopped readigng after ~50% wtf is this?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#5 2020-06-08 07:48:11

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: you wanna know?
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,697

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


bloom into you

Offline

#6 2020-06-08 08:06:43

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 493

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

This entire post is **** hilarious what a mess

Offline

#7 2020-06-08 08:45:58

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 762
Website

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

Can somebody explain this in a more detailed post


I first came in somewhere in February 2012

Offline

#8 2020-06-08 08:58:36

Debora Cris
Banned
From: Brazil
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 502

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  You don't understand? Have your **** problem? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL


Discord: Koya#5556

Screenshot_40.png
𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#9 2020-06-08 09:14:16, last edited by 2B55B5G TNG (2020-06-08 09:14:26)

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: you wanna know?
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,697

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

i hope youre successful as a staff haha


bloom into you

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2020-06-08 10:34:05

Bimps
Member
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 5,066

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

tumblr_myhhdpwk0H1s6u7eho3_1280.jpg


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#11 2020-06-08 11:57:57

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,997

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

peace wrote:

i stopped readigng after ~50% wtf is this?

I say the same about your posts. I read nothing.

Offline

#12 2020-06-08 13:05:29

John
Member
Joined: 2019-01-11
Posts: 1,944

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

Ohhh, were you referring to this when you sent me a message in Discord? You blocked me so I couldn't ask what you were saying. This is the first time I heard about this. I wasn't quite sure what you were talking about and I was confused
unknown.png

Also raisens are one of my favorite snacks


PW?scale=2

Offline

#13 2020-06-08 13:16:45

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: you wanna know?
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,697

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

hey you're not my friend now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


bloom into you

Offline

#14 2020-06-08 13:27:17, last edited by capasha (2020-06-08 13:44:19)

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,997

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

This one
NbSgvzI.png

She don't know english so good, and what I know is Unity in English only.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#15 2020-06-08 14:44:44, last edited by Onjit (2020-06-08 14:45:01)

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,222
Website

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school. But when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white. He said that it was from when the cars had smashed so hard.


:.|:;

Offline

#16 2020-06-08 14:59:38

frostflare
Member
Joined: 2016-05-23
Posts: 91

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

i don't understand what the purpose of this thread is. the whole everybody edits community has been telling you for years, we can't understand you. so why make a thread ranting about how you can't be staff team over a language barrier?

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2020-06-08 15:17:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,421

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

lmao what the **** did i just read, this is mentally difficult to process

NN wrote:

Kayckbrm Crybady

looooooooooooool


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#18 2020-06-08 16:14:53

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,839
Website

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

peace wrote:

i stopped readigng after ~50% wtf is this?

Lmao when even peace is lost, its pretty bad


Discord: jawp#5123

Offline

#19 2020-06-08 16:40:14, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-06-08 17:04:04)

Minisaurus
Guest

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

Basically this topic is to publicly share NN attempt to become a staff member accusing the staff to not be reasonable because of the language barrier


I gonna resume why you don´t fit in the staff team (based on Xenonetix responses):

1.

Xenonetix wrote:

- I think we struggle too much to communicate in English for you to be staff, no matter what position. Sorry.

- You are not fluent, it would be too difficult to work with you on staff

- Communication and understanding is very important on the staff team, and if we end up spending too long explaining things, that's counter-productive

You need to know how to type in english to be understanded by the staff team, (practice more English)



2.

Xenonetix wrote:

- And your Discord status is that you love **** ***, which doesn't really help

I think you need to abstain yourself from promoting/divulge **** when you want to become a staff member

You are (or was) a moderator of a ***** discord server, and you even shared it in this community (time ago), which tells me you don´t understand that this game is for kids mainly



3.

Xenonetix wrote:

- Even many people who are not deaf cannot speak English fluently, and they would also not really be suitable for staff on EE or EEU

Even if you know english, that does not mean you will become a staff member, the staff discuss whenever they should or not allow a new staff member in the team

You can´t simply request to become a staff member over and over and magically become a staff member, you need to be a dedicated person who really want to help the game, wanting to learn and have enough talent to keep the role

Even if you are a talented artist/developer/player, that does not mean you will become a staff member, you need to be called by the staff team, since sometimes the staff is full or does not need new members at that moment
_

Anyway, a good way to make the staff team consider the possibility to integrate you to the staff is by sharing your work in the community and being nice, know when to regret and apologize if you made a mistake (And don´t do it again of course)

So I encourage you to share your talent with the community in the forums, the more you share, the better, if you are a professional you can send a PM with your portfolio to the owner of the game and you will have a higher chance to become a staff member

#20 2020-06-08 18:29:32

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,997

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

- I have a question, Already EE deaf people? Or already Russia and Brazil, Japanese, Africa, Asia, more. but I don't knew, But was Staff?
> Gosha(Russian) also yes.

Gosha maybe are russian, but can write English good.
That doesn't mean that you as example would be a staff member because you come from a different country like Gosha.
You have to understand English. Not that I understand all different English words. I'm not the best either.

Then we have the portfolio, what have you done or what are you capatable to do as a team member? Maybe xeno or the team already know.

Since I saw John's screenshot about "you are not my friend, because you don't understand me" and then you block him.
How are you going to be as a team member? Ban everyone that don't understand you?

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2020-06-08 19:01:22

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: I need to take a break tbh
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,942

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

Related:


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#22 2020-06-08 21:10:42, last edited by Debora Cris (2020-06-08 21:11:51)

Debora Cris
Banned
From: Brazil
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 502

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

frostflare wrote:

i don't understand what the purpose of this thread is. the whole everybody edits community has been telling you for years, we can't understand you. so why make a thread ranting about how you can't be staff team over a language barrier?

Haven't you understood yet? Does he reason know staff by a Language Barrier? I didn't understand him either, I need better English later.
Why didn't I know but I'm an issue? I’m enough to explain sorry.
Because of Language Barrier lol


Discord: Koya#5556

Screenshot_40.png
𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬.

Offline

#23 2020-06-08 21:18:22

XxAtillaxX
Member
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 4,168

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

**** it why not make her staff, the game is dead anyway


signature.png
*u stinky*

Offline

#24 2020-06-08 21:34:29

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 660

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

explica em portugues que eu traduzo pra você kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


F

Offline

Wooted by:

#25 2020-06-08 22:21:37

theoldinese
Member
From: The old everybody edit days
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 437
Website

Re: Actually, language barrier. I become Staff Team. Xeno says. (Nope)

peace wrote:

i stopped readigng after ~50% wtf is this?

same for your posts

jk ily <3


FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im known as waamy or aaa or rookiecookie

Offline

Debora Cris1594184472783295

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1621381848.7012 - Generated in 0.072 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.98 MiB (Peak: 2.33 MiB) ]