Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-02 02:51:58, last edited by Minimania (2021-03-22 05:04:29)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Mafia 48 - Birthday Party Game Thread [MAFIA VICTORY]

JollyNaughtyArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Welcome to Mafia 48 - Birthday Party! For those of you who don't know, today is my birthday (June 2), which is why I invited all of you here! We're having a party and a sleepover! I hope you all enjoy yourselves! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Here are the rules:

Game Rules

Here are the roles:

Roles

Here are some rulings regarding the game if anyone is confused:

Rulings

And finally, here are a list of commands that you can perform during the game:

Commands

Here's the player list!

1. TaskManager
2. Onjit
3. Buzzerbee - Vanilla Town
4. andymakeer - Nurse
5. Luka504 - Vanilla Town

6. ShadowsEdge - Mafia Goon
7. Pqwerty
8. gabriellfs
9. 2B55B5G TNG - Vanilla Town
10. Peace - Vanilla Town

11. AllenCaspe9510
12. Norwegianboy - Serial Killer
13. MrJawapa - Cop

Now have fun, or else I'll open your present last!

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#2 2020-06-02 12:07:13

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 48 - Birthday Party Game Thread [MAFIA VICTORY]

I did the read and am of the alive

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#3 2020-06-02 12:37:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Happy birthday, crybaby

Wooted by:

#4 2020-06-02 16:12:41

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Can we lynch this guy so i don't need to look at his disturbing avatar again?
!Vote MrJawapa

Let it consume you

Onjit wrote:
!vote luka

I have a feeling I know the answer, but why?

#5 2020-06-02 18:10:41

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:
1vote jawp

I have a feeling I know the answer, but why?

#6 2020-06-03 22:42:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

These lynching rules are pretty weird. From what i gathered, getting a majority to vote a player doesn't actually lynch them until the time limit runs out?

Is that not how nearly every game works?

Sorry for being quiet. Work is killing me. I'll post in a bit.

#7 2020-06-04 03:19:01

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Sorry guys, y'all are gonna have to be patient with me.

I'm really not trying to avoid the game, I'm just exhausted.

#8 2020-06-04 04:07:34

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:
!vote luka
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote luka

Let's ride that wagon baby.

!Vote Luka

This is odd, but I'm not going to read too deep into it... yet.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well looks like i know who to tell my partner to kill tonight.

TaskManager wrote:

Norboy we better discuss this in the quicktopic
Don't want people to suspect anything

Again, I don't want to read too far into this, but pay attention to this.

Pqwerty wrote:

Ok, so let's start off with some strategy and work our way from there . . .

No. That is super complicated, and would lead to multiple counter claims which we would have no way of confirming without putting townies in the crosshair.

Luka504 wrote:

All right, I'm game. I am a cop.

Luka504 wrote:

Well, there's no inherent harm in doing it d1, right?

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

well ok then
im cop

This feels like a trap. Especially since 2B did a 180 within two posts, and then Luka made a push for it.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It's so typical of mafia games here lately to have people advocating these silly strategies relying on cop claims and investigatives instead of actually trying to play the game for real and solve.

+1

Pqwerty wrote:

Is the feeling that he's RV'ing? If not, how do you know why he's voting? Why is he voting for Luka and then you, if it's not an RV?

I don't know what RV means, I'm assuming reveal. I was just memeing with Onjit.

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Massclaiming on these forums has always proven to go wrong and even with that aside

Wasn't he just trying to pervent milkman from converting a cop? Mafia cop may be a serious threat if the cop himself has his bullets preservered.
Unless cop chooses to spend his 2 bullets on his first 2 nights

We can derp clear Allen as not being the cop.

Luka504 wrote:

Yeah that's what I meant. You can't convince a townie they're scum, because they're not, and you can't convince scum they're scum, because they already know.

Welcome to EE forums mafia, where we try to do just that... because... ???

Pqwerty wrote:

MrJawapa (slight scum read)
Reasons: They’ve been really quiet, and as Onjit said, all of Jawapa’s posts so far have “seemed like he was posting from a place of having more information”. There still doesn’t seem to be enough information to have a harder read on them.

Sorry, I can't keep an eye on this game 24/7. I have a life outside of here, so you'll have to be patient.

I assumed Onjit was joking about me having more information, mostly because it's Onjit, and his vote looked like a joke too: "1vote jawp"

So, I don't know what you're going on about.

I'd like to see something more constructive from 2B and Buzzerbee. Has Gabriel posted at all?

I'm giving Luka and 2B a slight scum read, based on Luka pushing the mass cop claim, and 2B flipping his opinion on it after Luka did so. Just a hunch, I don't want to go down a rabbit hole yet. At this current time, I'd suggest lynching Luka for D1.

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

I rather !endday then reading the threats here, theres not really much you can do in day 1. Day 2 is where things get more interesting

Usually I would agree with you, but so far D1 has been fairly productive. In other games D1 is a joke, and nothing gets accomplished.

#9 2020-06-04 04:38:06

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Gabriellfs wrote:

One of the reasons that I don't post before is because d1 seems pretty boring and dull with just people fighting each other , I would rather !endday like Allen said than seeing some dudes fighting because of mafia strategies

Have you ever played a mafia game before?

#10 2020-06-04 14:19:43

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I have a feeling this is going no where.

Wooted by:

#11 2020-06-04 15:16:32

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Imo either luka or Gabrielle should ge lynched today.

Gabrielle is a throw away, since they haven't done anything, so I'd push for luka instead

!vote luka

#12 2020-06-04 21:52:16

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

peace wrote:

why gabriel?
becuase hes inactive? i think weve said in earlie rgame inactivety issnt necresary scummotivated

I don't think anyone is claiming he's scum. If we're at a total lose, lynching someone who isn't even playing isn't much of a loss to either side.

peace wrote:

also afaid you havealso 2 voted on you nroweg if im rigth CBA to do a votecoutnt so idk

You need to at least put some kind of effort into spelling things correctly.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Your attitude screams: "scum that is caught for the wrong reasons" and that's why your tone is so annoyed right now.

That seems like a very baseless claim.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You're also forgetting the fact that the cop uses information from flips to actually find scum. He's meant to be leading us in the right direction. Not throw a dart into the huge name list and hope he get's lucky

Andy is right, though. The only information we gain from lynching Gabe is his role card. He hasn't made any connections, or even reacted to anything. Despite what shadow said earlier, Gabe really is a throw away lynch.

If your goal is to help the cop, lynching Gabe will not accomplish that. Lynching Luka could give us more info into Shadow and 2B. As mentioned earlier, there was a subtle connection between Luka and 2B. Shadow seemingly defended Luka without being obvious about it. He pointed in a different direction, then doubled back to belittle the suspicion directed to Luka.

I don't think lynching Andy is a great idea, right now. To me, it looks like Andy is playing the way a newer player would. Lynching Andy could give us more info on Norboy. However, I think Andy is just playing poorly and Norboy is going down a rabbit hole. So, I'd much rather hold off on lynching Andy, but keep a close eye on him.

In my eyes, it makes more sense to lynch Luka D1 than Andy or Gabe.

At the beginning of Day 2, we should focus on making Gabe/Allen/Buzzerbee say something useful.

#13 2020-06-04 22:09:26

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

Andy is right, though. The only information we gain from lynching Gabe is his role card. He hasn't made any connections, or even reacted to anything. Despite what shadow said earlier, Gabe really is a throw away lynch.

Yeah, which is the point. The more completely null pointless slots in the game. The harder for the cop to actually correctly find and confirm scum.

I agree, but you have to look at individual situations.

There are better alternatives than clearing an inactive spot.

Lynching Gabe does not give the cop any direction. They would still be blind going into N1.

Lynching Luka and Andy would give the cop some kind of direction, since these two have made connections with people.

#14 2020-06-04 22:39:19

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

There were other people in agreement with the strategy, whom I find to be more suspicious, but not necessarily a target for D1. Most notably, 2B, which other people have already mentioned, so I don't really need to explain why I find them suspicious. If there is some grander notion to why Luka is suspicious, please tell me, because to me, it just seems like Luka is being targetted for wanting to attempt a strategy.

Who else agreed with it? Pqwerty suggested it, and I'm calling it a noob play; 2B was against it, then suddenly changed his mind and was for it, conveniently after Luka said it was a good idea. Task talked about possibly following the plan on D2.

2B appears to have flip flopped to follow Luka.
Luka made a push for it, and while it might seem a little meta, I'd expect Luka to have enough experience in this game to know why that's a terrible idea for the town to follow.

I can't put 2B over Luka on the scum list, because in my eyes 2B flipping scum relies on Luka flipping scum.

It feels like you're trying to pull attention away from Luka.

Luka504 wrote:

To tell you guys the truth, I'm tired, my legs ache, and I lack the energy and willpower to try and make heads or tails of what's going on.

The whole world felt that.

#15 2020-06-06 06:06:11

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

I'd be willing to wager most, if not all

I agree with you. It only took four votes to lynch Andy. Knowing these forums, it's like the mafia/sk didn't vote for andy at all, and the town shot themselves in the foot.

Luka504 wrote:

I seriously doubt all three mafia members would agree to kill peace

Peace is also low hanging fruit. Peace didn't say anything of substance, and didn't make any connections with others. It's a perfect kill for either killing faction. The same applies to 2B.

#16 2020-06-06 14:11:56

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ok. What does that tell us?

Wooted by:

rat

#17 2020-06-06 14:12:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@buzzerbee give us some reads, or thoughts, something. Stop lurking.

!vote buzzerbee

Wooted by:

#18 2020-06-06 15:07:51

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Please take notes over this. It will be on the test later.

Wooted by:

#19 2020-06-06 15:35:44

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Hm ok. I don't think scum!you would call me annoying as opposed to just calling me scum.

You would be wrong

Also I dont think luka calling people annoying has anything to do with his role.

Wooted by:

#20 2020-06-06 22:40:01

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I'm the cop.

I didn't want to claim this early. I was going to confirm my suspicions towards Luka N2, and then reveal my findings D3. Something tells me I'll be killed N2, and therefore planned to claim in the last 24 hours or so of D2. It looks like y'all are going to lynch another person with little reason or direction, so I guess I'll come forward early.

At the end of Day 1 I suspected Luka. I planned to investigate him going into N1. However, I felt the andy lynch was scum motivated, and thought I would be better for me to look into someone that helped that wagon along. I decided to investigate Shadow, because I thought it was odd for shadow to defend Luka and try to brush my suspicions to the side.

When I investigated Shadow, I got a "dangerous" return.

At the beginning of D2, I looked over Shadow's iso. It was immediately apparent that he was trying to build a connection to Norboy.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I got ninja'd but Norwegian had a similar idea to what I was saying.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Im gonna agree with Norwegian here

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Going off of what Norwegian said

To me, it looks like Shadow was trying to build a connection with Norboy, so the town would mislynch Norboy if Shadow flipped scum.

Here shadow made an attempt to direct attention from Luka to Andy and Gabe.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Andymakeer and Luka, while both having scummy attributes, are still contributing to the conversation. Gabriel didn't just say nothing, and that's why we're voting for him. Gabriel explicitly refused to contribute to the conversation until D2. But, between Andy and Luka, I think Andy should be flipped. Luka is mostly suspicious for supporting the cop wagon, which is fair, but could lead either way (Correct me if I'm wrong, I did a run through of the thread and this is all I could find). Andy has been batting down conversation from the beginning. Basically calling all the conversation we had useless, and claiming that he's trying to help town move forward.

Luka casts his vote for Gabe: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 17#p782017
Shortly after, Shadow casts his vote for Gabe: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 27#p782027

In this post: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 72#p782072
Shadow defended Luka, and switched his vote from gabe to andy, once the Andy train gained traction.

Because of the above, I believe Shadow is a member of the mafia. As the SK, he would have no reason to piggy back off Norboy.

Because of the connection between Luka and Shadow that I had noticed, I went back over all of Luka's posts.

As mentioned above, Luka has enough experience in Mafia to know that this plan is overly complicated, and over all terrible for the town.
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 33#p781833

At the beginning of Day 2, Luka tried to get himself derp-cleared, by trying to make it look like he didn't know how many mafia members there are. He's playing dumb, so he has something to fall back on.

Luka504 wrote:

I'd be willing to wager most, if not all, of the mafia members avoided voting for Andy

Luka504 wrote:

I seriously doubt all three mafia members would agree to kill peace

This (https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 02#p782102) entire post is very odd. Why would he even bring up which faction killed which person? Because Luka pedaled the cop claim scheme, I have to assume he and shadow killed 2B because they thought he might have really been the cop. Either the post was to look productive, like Norboy suggested, or it was meant to try and throw the town off.

Shadow should be lynched today, because I have solid proof that he's a threat to the town. If he flips scum, Luka should be killed N2 by the vigilante.

!vote shadow

I have no leads on the SK. If I had to guess, it's one of: Norboy, Buzzerbee, Allen.
Buzzerbee is refusing to post, which is unlike him. Norboy is norboy. Allen had a weird interaction with Luka that made me think he was trying to claim to the mafia without being super obvious.

Wooted by:

#21 2020-06-06 22:49:16

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@jawapa
Very interesting, but didn't you consider whether Shadow could also be vigilante?

I did. And based on all the reasons I've mentioned above, he's not the vigilante.

#22 2020-06-06 22:52:37

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I would at least have entertained the idea of Shadow being the vigilante, if he hadn't steered the attention away from Luka, when Luka looked scummy.

Lynching Luka over Andy would have been a better choice. Luka actually looked scummy, and would have given us clues into other players. Andy was lynched for being quiet.

I'll die on that hill.

#23 2020-06-06 23:03:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I kinda want to see if Shadow responds to this before i do anything tho.
But my vote is on them in spirit.

Oh yeah I should have mentioned, its not a great idea to immediately rack up votes on shadow

But I 100% expect him to claim vig or counter claim cop

#24 2020-06-06 23:08:34

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Jawapa
Do you think Shadow would be the milk man or the goon assuming he's mafia?

I have no idea. Like I said earlier, I almost wanted to suggest the vig kill me N2. If Shadow wasn't the milkman, then I assumed Luka would convert me to the mafia. Thus, replacing shadow, and taking a PR away from the town.

It still wouldn't be a terrible idea.

I had to clarify, but if the vig targets the milkman, and milkman targets a townie, the townie is converted and the milkman dies.

- mobile

#25 2020-06-06 23:09:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Don't give him advice bruh.

Its not advice, and if its not obvious to the town what shadows reaction is going to be, then they shouldn't be expecting a win

peace1594715618783363

Board footer