Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#551 2020-01-29 02:46:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

I wasn't looking into the D1 lynch much, because Norboy was acting like a scum lord. If I hadn't immediately cast a vote for Peace, I would have voted for Norboy. But, now I'm wondering if it wasn't helped by the mafia.

Mutant is my number one suspect, and I believe he is Processor's teammate. On D1, Processor and Mutant dismissed my random vote, but criminalized task for his.
Mutant: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 70#p772770
Proc: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 37#p772737

Mutant called me scum, with no explanation, and when questioned about it, refused to answer:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 74#p772974

Here, I questioned a Mutant/Processor scum team:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 10#p773010
And in processor's next post, he changed his read on me to scum:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 11#p773011

When Proc was questioned about this, he wouldn't give a reason, and instead kept trying to get Task lynched. Eventually he gave this reply:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 77#p773077
Which is a complete **** reason to change his read on Mutant, and he never explained why he changed his read on me.

At the beginning of D2, Processor and Mutant tried getting Task lynched again.

Mutant called the proc wagon stupid, and started to defend him:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 04#p773204
Mutant knows damn well that processor was dancing around questions, and his explanation for his actions were ****.

I could keep going, but I feel like it's painfully obvious that mutant is scum. I was second guessing myself for a bit, thinking there's no way he would be so blatant, but holy ****. With processor flipping scum, everything mutant said in D1 and D2 is incriminating.

--

2B and Diff are also on my suspect list. I'll explain why shortly.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#552 2020-01-29 02:48:31

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I agree with a 2B vote, but I'd like more discussion on it.

Since we're casting votes already, I'd much rather see mutant be lynched today:

!vote mutantdevle

#553 2020-01-29 02:49:17

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:

Your continual support for Mutantdevle is what made me think you're scum partners with him, and your post here today makes mee feel that even more strongly.

my continual support for devle? literally what??? lmfao pls you're so full of ****

#554 2020-01-29 03:03:47

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

i'm not even sure if i mentioned devle before today. i just didn't see any of the issues surrounding devle (like the whole norboy vs devle thing everyone was talking about), but jawapa's post helps me see it, so thanks Joop:). i'm not "continually supporting" devle, not sure how i ever was, but i thought the only reason you guys were gonna lynch him was because he was defending proc, which i didn't agree with, understandably

also, why the **** are you being so aggressive toward me crybaby? what did i do to u? is it because i said i saw you as scum?

#555 2020-01-29 03:08:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

eleizibeth wrote:

but i thought the only reason you guys were gonna lynch him was because he was defending proc

Everyone needs to go through Mutant's iso, now knowing processor is mafia.

#556 2020-01-29 03:32:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

eleizibeth wrote:

tbh task might be proc's partner and i am convinced that might be the case because of proc trying to not have a double lynch

why would i support the double lynch then, contrary to opinions of nearly everyone else in the game

eleizibeth wrote:

also, why the **** are you being so aggressive toward me crybaby? what did i do to u? is it because i said i saw you as scum?

maf games are tense lmfao chill

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#557 2020-01-29 03:35:15

Minimania
Moderation Team

eleizibeth wrote:

like what devle said, jawapa's reason for voting for someone is different than task's and therefore my intent is to also vote for task, but ofc i still want to hear others say something before i vote

You sheep him here

eleizibeth wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:
Regardless of his alignment, I don't believe Task's intention was to have Norwegianboy misslynched.

i agree with this, but at the same time, task doesn't really seem to be defending himself and doesn't seem to care if there's a misslynch

And again here

eleizibeth wrote:

nice, i was about to say i'll let devle break the tie

This

eleizibeth wrote:

shadow, peace, buzzerbee, and devle all seem to care about solving the game, so townlean for them. strong townlean to buzzerbee and shadow.

You say he's town here

eleizibeth wrote:

idk, i must've missed these posts

feigning ignorance tk Mutant not answering Jawapa's questions

dude Elei you should read your iso yourself

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#558 2020-01-29 03:39:23

Minimania
Moderation Team

Also maybe consider the way your words sound before you say I'm full of ****

21cZxBv.png

#559 2020-01-29 03:41:00

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

@crybaby
Ele/Mutant or Mutant/Proc

Which scum team do you think is more likely?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#560 2020-01-29 03:45:15

Minimania
Moderation Team

I think Ele/Mutant is more likely. I know it seems backwards, but I'll explain my reasoning here.

Let's say a person, Anon, is scum. It would benefit Anon to defend people that he knows is not a part of his own team, because it artificially ties Anon to that person. If that person is lynched, and was town, it might look like Anon has town credit for having defended that person.

Mutant and Processor being on different teams of scum means Mutant would not have been able to predict scum!Processor, and even if he flipped scum, it would still look like he was just generally unaware, like how people think he is innocent for right now.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (3)

#561 2020-01-29 05:24:37

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Crybaby wrote:

Mutant and Processor being on different teams of scum means Mutant would not have been able to predict scum!Processor, and even if he flipped scum, it would still look like he was just generally unaware, like how people think he is innocent for right now.

Look at mutant/procs iso.

It's more than mutant being unaware.

Mutant is absolutely scum.

#562 2020-01-29 05:28:44

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

like what devle said, jawapa's reason for voting for someone is different than task's and therefore my intent is to also vote for task, but ofc i still want to hear others say something before i vote

You sheep him here

eleizibeth wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:
Regardless of his alignment, I don't believe Task's intention was to have Norwegianboy misslynched.

i agree with this, but at the same time, task doesn't really seem to be defending himself and doesn't seem to care if there's a misslynch

And again here

eleizibeth wrote:

nice, i was about to say i'll let devle break the tie

This

eleizibeth wrote:

shadow, peace, buzzerbee, and devle all seem to care about solving the game, so townlean for them. strong townlean to buzzerbee and shadow.

You say he's town here

eleizibeth wrote:

idk, i must've missed these posts

feigning ignorance tk Mutant not answering Jawapa's questions

dude Elei you should read your iso yourself

DUDE I'm  sorry i legit missed those posts and I still don't know what people are talking about
**** off saying im sheeping people ,,oh my god, this is good reasoning and I totally think you are valid in thinking this but i can think for myself

and by "I don't think I even mentioned devle before now," I meant like, I didn't like think he was,, like, town or anything, ofc i mentioned him in my readslist thinking he was town because i mentioend everyone in my readlist, and I thought he was town at the time !
listen, that was a really bad explanation, I meant like , I didn't mention him as being town or maf or anything besides my readslist oh my god
im also not that retarded to tie myself to my partner ! please

I would like to summarize by saying that you make really really really good points and I would probably most definitely be voting for myself rn if I weren't myself, but i feel like I've made myself look guilty when I'm not so im sorry i will try more

im sorry that this is such an awful post, im on mobile and i am speaking from my heart. im going to bed. sorry again for playing so **** because like i admit 100% I think I look really guilty but swear to GOD I'm not
  my final message. goodnigh t (ps, not really my final message im not quitting the game lol) i should've probably waited until morning to when im more coherent sorry
i want to summarize again by asking that u please give me the benefit of the doubt that this was just me being retarded and not me being scunmy

#563 2020-01-29 05:29:57

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

**** sorry that is a bad explanation please wait until i wake up to hear a coherent eleizibeth

#564 2020-01-29 05:33:33

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

tldr is that i think crybaby is making good points, i would totally vote for myself if i weren't myself, i ask that u guys give me the benefit of the doubt because I **** Promise I'm not that retarded to tie myself to mutant like that

TaskManager wrote:

why would i support the double lynch then, contrary to opinions of nearly everyone else in the game

this is a really good point
good night

#565 2020-01-29 12:31:09

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Hi I have some stuff to do so I'll read D1-D2 again and try to give something

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#566 2020-01-29 12:31:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

read D1-D2 again later*

she/her

#567 2020-01-29 15:13:03

ShadowsEdge

So this post is going to be mostly rushed, and also kinda sheepish, because I got onto my computer late, and I got school in 10 minutes.

Processor was null a lot to Crybaby. I went through his iso, and Processor barely ever confronted Crybaby. Off the top of my head, I don't recall him referring to Diff a lot. Considering Processor knows how to distance himself from his teammates, I would likely consider one of them two to be a possible candidate as Processors Teammate.

I agree with the points that Jawapa made about Mutant being scum, and I also think it's likely that Mutant is on the opposing team. Crybaby said at one point that it's likely that Mutant is on the other team, and presented reasonings for it, but it could also be possible that Crybaby knows Mutant is from the other team (By being Mafia on either team). But I also have my points to think it's Diff, because of the whole D1 fiasco, and to add to the previous point, I dont see the benefit for Crybaby to reveal which team Mutant is on. Nevertheless, this is just my PSA to be wary of both of them, and to say that I agree that Mutant can be scum.

Anyway, sorry for the short post, gotta go to school now.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#568 2020-01-29 15:27:01

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Processor was null a lot to Crybaby. I went through his iso, and Processor barely ever confronted Crybaby. Off the top of my head, I don't recall him referring to Diff a lot. Considering Processor knows how to distance himself from his teammates, I would likely consider one of them two to be a possible candidate as Processors Teammate.

This is a good point. I also feel like Crybaby has been flying under the radar, so I think some discussion about them would be a good idea.

Crybaby wrote:

Next person to vote please vote for Processor

Thought this post was interesting, because Crybaby voted for TaskManager. However, if anything this makes me feel like Crybaby is more town because they were trying to avoid a double lynch even if it went against their own vote.

Aside from that, right now I'm leaning towards a mutant vote, but I'd like to give him a chance to defend himself.

Onjit also brings up a good point about 2B TNG. I've scumread 2B since Day 1, however right now I'm still going for a mutant lynch.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#569 2020-01-29 16:47:30

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

I do take issues with jawapa for separate reasons though.

Would you like to explain?

When it's more relevant, yes.

now why is jawapa sus/scum mutant? crare to explain to tis poor guy or shoudl i lynch you already ebcause i still have a scum tell on you

susp:
mutant task and possibly maby eleizabeth but not sure abuout him (hes the least suspsictiolous for me)

onjit and diff coudl be verywell alos be scum bu i null read em for now coudl probably but ele here aswell

2b is a big null for now

buzzerbee im not sure his first game and he seems to have little expierence

shadow seems to solve the game i town lean him but he coudl alos be a sneaky maf

peace is sitll a cool guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5a/017_superman

ill checkthroug th euser list if i forgot someone

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#570 2020-01-29 16:48:39

peace

forgot jawapa and crybaby

jawapa is townlean becuas ehs eems to ebe solving the  game

crybaby is townish

peace.png

#571 2020-01-29 16:59:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:

2b is a big null for now

I just dont understand why do you still think I'm null, even myself thinks that I'm very suspicious lmao

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Hi I have some stuff to do so I'll read D1-D2 again and try to give something

I'm still doing stuff so don't expect me to do it soon

she/her

#572 2020-01-29 17:38:34

peace

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I just dont understand why do you still think I'm null, even myself thinks that I'm very suspicious lmao

wtf is this and if  you think that then why dont do somethign about it orso?

peace.png

#573 2020-01-29 17:38:57

Minimania
Moderation Team

ShadowsEdge wrote:

This is a fair point but Buzzer already pointed out the hole.

BuzzerBee wrote:

Crybaby wrote:
Next person to vote please vote for Processor

There's a little bit more to it than that, though. If you read my iso, it might appear like I was trying to defend Processor by arguing with Eleizibeth about her read on him and Processor's logic behind the way he was behaving.

That's not to say I thought he was town, though. I never trusted him, and I think I told Elei this at some point. Make with that information what you will.

21cZxBv.png

#574 2020-01-29 17:40:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

Oh yeah, I also kind of brought up the double lynch possibility, too, even though I wasn't sure about it

21cZxBv.png

#575 2020-01-29 17:46:46

peace

double lynch can give use information but it alos takes away a day from us if we cath 2 scumwiht it its great if we cath 2 town wiht it **** very bad if 1/1 then its nto that bad but then the extr day woudl help in figuring out where we wnent wrong wiht catchign only 1 scum oso overal its not very wroth it sice if im right its 50% chance to catch an 2/0 and 50% chance to catc and 1/1 so overal chance of 25% only for sum/scum if im worn git might alos be 66% chance for 2/0 and 33% chance for 1/1 so 33% chance for scum/scum

peace.png

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer