Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-14 11:09:49, last edited by mutantdevle (2019-10-25 23:12:38)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Rules (Stolen from Onjit):

1. Respect everyone, it's just a game, don't be a jerk.
2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.
3. Only discuss the game in this thread, or threads I assign to you.
4. Dead men tell no tales. Please use the graveyard thread if you have been eliminated.
5. Make all night actions via PM to me.
6. Don't use the mod text color please.
7. Try to post at least once every 24 hours.
8. Days will last 72 hours, nights will last 24 hours.
9. If you break the rules I will be rather bad-tempered or difficult to deal with (informal North American adjective).
10. Have fun!

For further rules read this: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p … meSpecific

The rules are pretty much common sense tbh. I reserve the right to punish you for doing anything that breaks the game even if it is not explicitly stated here.

The setup is this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

I have used a random number generator to get 7 numbers. These numbers then decide what roles are in the game. If you do not fully understand how the setup works then all you need to know is that the only roles possible are listed in the 'example roles' section of that link. I will be using the role PMs stated there.

- Despite what is implied in the example roles, all PTs in this game will be open both day and night.

The players whomst are alive:

3. ZeldaXD
7. TaskManager
8. Daneeko
9. ShadowsEdge
13. NoNK

Those whomst reside in the grave:

peace the vanilla townie died day 1.
Crybaby the vanilla townie died night 1.
NorwegianboyEE the Doctor died day 2.
Kira the vanilla townie died night 2.
Slabdrill the vanilla townie died night 2.
Onjit the Serial Killer died day 3.
Different55 the 1-shot vig died night 3.
mrjawapa the vanilla townie died day 4.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#2 2019-10-15 12:33:49

Onjit
Website

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

first

:.|:;

#3 2019-10-15 13:41:19

Onjit
Website

!vote NoNK

he is not last

he lied, this is a scum tendency

#4 2019-10-15 14:00:07

Onjit
Website

NoNK wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote NoNK

he is not last

he lied, this is a scum tendency

The game already ended. Why are you still posting? We've already moved onto mafia 36.

!unvote

he is making a joke

jokes are funny and make the game more enjoyable

this is a town tendency

#5 2019-10-15 14:30:10

Onjit
Website

I've examined NoNK's previous post and have discovered something truly interesting... (This will be a bit of a long post but I'll try to break it down for you guys)

First he looks at my posts, and makes a judgement on them. This is a clear indication that he has been reading the thread, and is making an effort into playing this game. This is good. [+1]

NoNK wrote:

In this post, onjit notices that I'm making a joke, which he says is a town tendency.

His first judgement is that he believes that I noticed that he made a joke, and that I claimed that making a joke is a town tendency. This is true. Telling the truth is good. [+1]

NoNK wrote:

This shows his analysis and thought process is at work

NoNK then proceeds to suggest that I am analysing the game and have any thought processes at all. This is a highly presumptuous statement and may be pause for concern. This is bad. [-1]

NoNK wrote:

that's a town aligned mindset.

He then goes on to assert that I may be aligned with the town. This could suggest that he is analysing the game and correctly asserting that I am town. This is good. [+1]

However it could also suggest that he is attempting to frame me as a member of the mafia by making an effort to pre-emptively clear my name through spurious analysis. This is bad. [-1]

NoNK wrote:

onjit misinterprets something

NoNK then continues to analyse my posts, suggesting that I may have inadvertently made an error of judgement. This could be construed as an effort to undermine my position in the game, thus making me a better target for a lynch. This is bad. [-1]

NoNK wrote:

but you can still see how his thought process candidly aligns with what he's saying

NoNK reads into my thought processes and claims that what I say aligns with what I think. This is often true. Telling the truth is good. [+1]

NoNK wrote:

Town post.

Again he asserts that I may or may not be Town aligned. This could be seen as an effort to exonerate me, or an effort to undermine me. More information is required. [+0]

NoNK wrote:

Conclusion:  onjit has likely been given a rolecard, and is a player in mafia 33.

Here NoNK makes a judgement about my position in the game and whether or not I have received a role card. He has no evidence to this effect, and as such he could be incorrect. Being incorrect is bad. [-1]

Conclusion: NoNK may or may not be Town or Anti-Town aligned. More information is required

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2019-10-15 15:17:32

Onjit
Website

use [ h ] tags

#7 2019-10-15 21:36:17

Onjit
Website

!vote ZeldaXD

it's been like 12 hours and he hasn't even posted yet. How scummy is that?!

(I'd join the peace wagon but I don't want to push it to L-2 when we have like 60 hours of discussion time left)

#8 2019-10-16 00:55:53

Onjit
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I can't tell how much of this is ****
Will go through better when not on mobile

General rule of thumb: everyone's **** until they aren't

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Lmao guys, this is an easy solve.
Peace is acting exactly like he did when i was on a mafia team with him back in mafia 28.
Here's the link: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=46243
ISO Peace's posts in there and compare them to here. It's the exact same style. Making quick accusations, shading absolutely everyone for silly things, really intense from the get-go.

I can buy into this line of reasoning

!vote Peace

#9 2019-10-16 02:52:32

Onjit
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Nonk gave a town read to onjit and Daneeko with no explanation, and no apparent reasoning.

I mentioned this in my jokepost, and while I was joking when I was writing that, I won't deny that it is a bit odd. I'm pretty sure NoNK was 100% joking, but at the same time...

#10 2019-10-16 02:54:25

Onjit
Website

Also I'm more inclined to believe that Jawapa was joking about not reading his rolecard, and that Daneeko is a nub for thinking of following along

#11 2019-10-16 12:19:09

Onjit
Website

!unvote

Taking it off L-1 for now

Wooted by:

#12 2019-10-17 01:38:07

Onjit
Website

!vote peace

I'd rather go for someone I'm 99% suspicious of than someone i'm 98% suspicious of (daneeko)

#13 2019-10-17 08:38:13

Onjit
Website

pretty sure the vote count is this:

peace (6) - NoNK, Slabdrill, Daneeko, Kira, onjit, task
Daneeko (3) - peace, Norboy, jawapa
Crybaby (1) - Crybaby

#14 2019-10-19 03:29:43

Onjit
Website

I get sick of trying to hunt down people's posts to be able to iso them so here's a list of Quick Iso Links:

Norboy
Jawp
Zelda
Kira
Onjit
Task
Daneeko
Shadow
Slab
Diff
NoNK

Peace and Crybaby are dead, but I figured it'd be useful to be able to idolate their posts easily anyway
Peace
Crybaby

Now that I've done that, I'll actually go and read the iso's and let you know what I think in a bit

(btw @norboy: I like to read the thread on mobile, and show what posts I agree with by wooting, but writing long posts on mobile is **** - especially when it involves referencing many posts)

#15 2019-10-19 04:09:41

Onjit
Website

Dude I don't know why we've never done this earlier haha

Wooted by:

#16 2019-10-19 04:10:20

Onjit
Website

(Ninja'd)

#17 2019-10-19 05:56:59

Onjit
Website

My reads so far, roughly ordered town to scum:

Diff: Town. I like his reasoning about the Peace wagon.

NoNK: Town. Seems to be actively trying to solve the game without prior information. Also uses pretty colours in his posts //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Slab: Null-Townleaning. Has made four posts, but two of them are decent imo. More info needed.

Task: More ****, but seems relatively ignorant  - a good sign for town :^) This is a good post from him.

Shadow: He's paying attention and is making quality posts as usual, but in my opinion seems to be parroting other people's reads a fair bit. Not necessarily scum indicative, but something to look into. Could be wrong.

Zelda: Has one post of substance. Seemed to be parroting other people's reads at the time. More info needed.

Daneeko: I'm inclined to believe that he is a nub, and neutral-scumleaning. Constant flipflopping between whoever writes the longest paragraphs seems like something that a newbie would do to fit in. This is not necessarily a scum tendency if he's new, but I'd like to seem him construct a thought of his own.

Norboy: Seems to be playing almost comically aggressively with the vote on peace, while also flipping back and forth a fair bit early on (jokes are jokes of course, but this sudden vote on Shadow stood out to me as odd). While I could see Norboy getting caught in a line of thinking about Peace (which isn't unjustified - Peace was acting real weird), I also know that this kind of aggressive pushing isn't beyond him (see: M.31). His thoughts on Jawapa are again quite aggressive, but I feel that they are justified for now.

Kira: **** out the wazoo. More scumleaning due to this hasty vote, but I can't say for certain until he gets over his D1 jitters.

Jawp: Bizarre. Baits Daneeko into blindly following his ****, and then when called out, backpedals with some "linguine logic" that seems to try to set himself up for failure. I think this is a) Jawp actually thinking that he's already out and he needs to post a "will" of sorts, b)Jawp trying to turn the discussion in a different direction towards Daneeko (which sort of worked) - which wouldn't make a lot of sense to be pushing for a new wagon if he knew (by being mafia) that Peace was town? or c) Jawp is just bad and I've been giving him too much credit all this time :^)

Onjit: Dude we should just get rid of this guy already. Like he's reading posts and making analyses and **** but it's all a front I tells ya, he's been playing us from the start! Don't believe his lies. Wake up.

I'd be willing to go for a lynch on Jawp, Norboy or Kira. Not sure on my preferred order yet, but I think at least one of those three is scum.

Feel free to ask me to clarify any of these posts, but for now I'm going to actually get some work done.

Wooted by:

#18 2019-10-20 02:00:30

Onjit
Website

I'm open to going either way honestly, I feel like Norboy is more suspicious atm, but I can see Diff doing some "fly on the wall" strats where he's right about the lynch but does nothing to stop it. If that's because he had prior knowledge, then that'd obviously mean that he was mafia. But I can also see Diff going off a hunch, he's a pretty cluey guy most of the time I reckon.

What still makes me suspicious of Norboy is mostly a hunch at this point, as he seems to be trying to flood the thread with the same points over and over - stifling discussion and making people think he is "more right", because nobody's actually going to meaningfully read all of this nonsense haha
He did it with the Peace wagon (although again Peace was playing real badly) and he seems to be doing it with Diff.

My question is this: What are we set to gain from a Diff lynch, over say a Jawp or Kira lynch? Both are also quite suspicious imo.

Wooted by:

#19 2019-10-20 08:35:11

Onjit
Website

vote norboy

feeling cute, might unvote later

#20 2019-10-20 14:27:49

Onjit
Website

Onjit wrote:

My question is this: What are we set to gain from a Diff lynch, over say a Jawp or Kira lynch? Both are also quite suspicious imo.

Repeating this question because it seems to have been ignored/missed

Wooted by:

#21 2019-10-20 14:42:49

Onjit
Website

votecount:

NorwegianboyEE - Different55, Kira, Onjit
Different55 - NorwegianboyEE, NoNK, Daneeko

about 31 hours left

#22 2019-10-20 14:45:25

Onjit
Website

I've got classes tomorrow and am going to sleep right now, so I won't be making any substantial posts for like 20 hours or so, I'll be around to woot/vote/comment occasionally though

#23 2019-10-20 22:29:21

Onjit
Website

I'm keeping on Norboy. Something still feels a bit off, idk

I've read the thread but don't have time to respond properly rn (about to catch my bus)

If I get the chance later I'll male a proper response later

#24 2019-10-21 00:48:01

Onjit
Website

Kira wrote:

I will claim, I am not a PR

inb4 norboy says "well if you're not a PR i font mind lynching you" :^)

Wooted by: (3)

#25 2019-10-21 13:02:24

Onjit
Website

Different55 wrote:

Tfr?

"The French Revolution", Otherwise known as "Mafia 29"

Wooted by:
TaskManager1572082667765837