Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-21 03:20:30, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-28 14:03:24)

Onjit
Website

Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Game is over, mafia win by technicality
Hidden text

:.|:;

#2 2019-09-21 07:55:51

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Anatoly. Who are your teammates? You can share your secret with me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Vote: ShadowsEdge

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#3 2019-09-21 08:01:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Norwegian, I have a question. I know you're doing this because of last game, but why are you starting a lynch against me so early?

You’re too dangerous to be left alive. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 2019-09-21 08:04:05

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Luka is acting more chill in this one.
Townie points++

Also wouldn’t it be sick if the mafia from both worlds figured each other out and started to lowkey support each other? This game is going to be insane.

#5 2019-09-21 08:14:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

"I’m not mafia"
Words that have never been uttered by scum since the beginning of time.

#6 2019-09-21 08:19:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge’s recent posts are chuck full of LAMIST WIFOM OMGUS ATE elements and I think we can POE lynch him now based on VCA and WKING.

#7 2019-09-21 08:34:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@ShadowsEdge
Pst, it’s called "pressuring"
Nobody gave you a single thought of suspicion in the last game, allowing you to coast to the scum victory completely undetected. I’m trying to force some reactions from you so i can understand if you’re really on our side. And i gotta say, your panicking from my initial half-jokey posts isn’t helping your case. Why are you so nervous? Your reaction mirrors that of scum 2B55B5G in the last game when i was pressuring him heavily and he went fully emotional with his: "oh my lynch is inevitable now, but i am TOWN. Oh woe be me ;(" argument.
This might be a first in mafia but i think i actually agree with Luka here. Your reaction to my pressure is suspicious and kinda scummy.

#8 2019-09-21 08:43:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Your lynch isn’t "inevitable". You’ve got a single vote against you. Your strong reaction to it is weird.

#9 2019-09-21 08:46:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Luka is acting more chill in this one.
Townie points++

This point just got invalidated by Luka’s recent posts by the way.

#10 2019-09-21 08:48:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Well i feel perfectly fine parking my vote on ShadowsEdge until other people have had their input. So you’re not wrong there.

#11 2019-09-21 09:11:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Voting Peace is a waste of time btw. If he's scum or town it will become evident.

#12 2019-09-21 12:10:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Taskmanager wrote:

i say we go for him instead of peace if we're doing a policy lynch cause peace is easy to read

Isn't Anatoly also relatively easy to read?

#13 2019-09-21 13:51:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mutantdevle wrote:

That leads me to believe that her reaction is fake and that she's just trying to display a personality that's as different as possible to what we saw last game.

Interesting theory, but what would Shadow gain from "faking" such an reaction? And do you think doing so makes Shadow more likely to be town or scum?

#14 2019-09-21 14:41:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

THAT'S HOW MAFIA WO-
*cough*

I understand what you're going for Mutant, but i still think that even if Shadow's reaction is slightly odd it's an honest one. Shadow barely got any pressure at all on his slot in the last game, so what we're seeing now could just be his way of tackling pressure.

#15 2019-09-21 16:45:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@ShadowsEdge
I feel like you're putting words in people's mouth now. I was never "dead set" on you being mafia. I voted you and because of my mischievous character, i took it even further with the accusations because i wanted to see how you reacted to it. Now it seems like you're trying to paint both me and Luka as having some sort of irredeemable vengeance towards you because you were mafia in the last game.
To bring up my main point, i am openly admitting my initial posts against you had zero merit, but your reactions to my probing proved strange. You admit yourself that your fears of an lynch made you irrational, which brings up what I've mentioned before. If you truly had nothing to hide, and you yourself knew my attack had lacking evidence (which is bleeding obvious for a Day 1 lynch) then why did you react in such an way? It's been pointed out by multiple people so far, so i think this is something people would like to hear you address.

Wooted by: (2)

#16 2019-09-21 17:19:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Taskmanager wrote:

can we afford an exception to that for peace&anatoly wagons
cause getting both out in one shot would be awesome

Taskmanager going for the low-hanging fruit like always.
Hey, are you trying to set up easy mislynches? :)

#17 2019-09-21 17:24:19

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

A lot of text

You're still defnding yourself from the initial BS arguments i came up with, i've already put those aside. What i wanted to know is why you reacted the way you did before you took your little nap.
Also you keep bringing up the "there's no way you'll change your stance on me anyway!" stance, but that's just par for the course. This is mafia, one should never trust anybody unless there is complete and totally verifiable evidence to the contrary.

#18 2019-09-21 17:55:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mutantdevle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I understand what you're going for Mutant, but i still think that even if Shadow's reaction is slightly odd it's an honest one. Shadow barely got any pressure at all on his slot in the last game, so what we're seeing now could just be his way of tackling pressure.

Wait, what. I thought you were against Shadow? If you think his reaction was honest then why are you still voting for him?

Worded that wrong, i think Shadow isn't "faking" his reactions. I think he's either a nervous scum or townie.

Wooted by:

#19 2019-09-21 18:02:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Luka504 wrote:

In hindsight, my points were dujmb.

At least you're being honest.

Wooted by:

#20 2019-09-21 18:21:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mutantdevle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I told people I knew I was destined for the hammer

And you came to this conclusion from 1 vote...

Am i the only one that laughs uncontrollably every-time i read this frigging paragraph? Haha, this game is great entertainment so far.

Mutantdevle wrote:

Besides, I'm 90% sure that his initial vote was just a placeholder, commonly referred to as RVS. If you didn't react the way you did then nothing would have come of Norwegian's vote.

I would also like to confirm this. I've been playing some games on Mafia-Scum as Mutant should be well aware of, so the concept of RVS has been firmly implanted inside me by now. Of course, the vote become something else entirely after watching ShadowsEdge have a meltdown from one measly little vote.

Mutantdevle wrote:

As a mafia member faking a reaction your intent is exactly 'I want them to buy this reaction as real because I wouldn't react like this as mafia'. So the very notion that you are pushing the idea that you wouldn't have overreacted if you were mafia just gives me more reason to believe that you faked your reaction.

Hmm...

#21 2019-09-21 18:33:11

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Onjit said there's plurality lynch in effect on this game. So yes, I went to that conclusion because Norwegian voted for me, Luka joined in on the suspicion, and there was no one else being suspected, nor anyone else that would be suspected.

There was literally 45 hours left of in-game time when i placed my vote... You know how fast wagons can come and go right?

#22 2019-09-21 18:36:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Anatoly just can't keep anything secret can he?

Wooted by:

#23 2019-09-21 19:27:41

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Plurality lynch takes place, so yes, I jumped to the conclusion. One vote on me, and no votes on anyone else. Just one vote. That makes me be lynched because plurality lynch takes place.

Or i would have just unvoted...
You really went ahead and made a big deal about my initial RVS vote huh?

#24 2019-09-21 20:12:17

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

You've made it clear you have no intentions of unvoting. You said within the first 19 posts of the game that you already had your mind set about me, and that was before anything truly started to go into a snowball effect. So do you really expect me to believe that you would have changed your mind?

Good god man, you keep projecting these images of people based on what you think they would do. Is it so hard for you to believe that i was simply testing you? I already said this many posts back, i want to know if you are truly on our side or not. But your recent posts hasn't helped you counteract my suspicions. Ironically, your constant attempts at painting me as a person that would "never take my vote back" is actually having that exact effect and making me want to lynch you more than ever.
It's not like i can say much constructive to your counterarguments when you create your own simplified straw men and attack their flaws like they represent the real thing.

#25 2019-09-21 20:51:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

You aren't willing to see an alternative, so I took a different route, I started a case against you. Whether that case will hold it's grounds or not is unknown. But the idea that you're so quick to focus on me is what I find to be suspicious.

What is your "case" exactly?
My impression so far has been more like a: "You vote me, therefore you are scum!" argument.

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer